Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him (135171 Views)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / I Have Spiritual Attack Anytime My Husband Makes Love To Me – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by lifeisgood12: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mandela27:
Yorubas dey eat the weirdest food in Nigeria!
you are a bastard. which yoruba have you seen eat this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by stupidmod3: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
u didn't cook. this for him when u were running around looking for lawyer cause of DNA matter.

by d way d food looka like a sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Even if Am too Hungry, i still prefer drinking warm water to this your Delicacy.

6 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Metrofox(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:
After he uploads this Ghana fufu into his stomach, case is closed cheesy

No need for apologies again

Luv you husby kiss

We also do this when the gods are angry

5 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by silibaba: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ghana food no follow, even the kainkain.
I normally take 10ghc transport to circle to eat Nigerian food of 7ghc

5 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Starzo: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
I just dey feel for the op sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by izubext007: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss
[/s]
The food resemble Benin ogun, for 4 junction
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by budusky05(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
someones son has been sacrificed to the gods ooo

6 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by JudeAfoo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
I am more than disappointed

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by chatinent: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
So Kanayo o Kanayo wife dey this forum.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by TuFab(f): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Y'all have bad mouths on this blog oh lawd grin grin grin grin��������

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Joshforeal: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Activist001:
This will just make me more angry if I were your husband.
Except you are Obatala
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
I swear I love visiting nairaland grin grin
Home of laughter grin grin grin
Am just always happy reading some funny comments on this platform.

Thanks for making my day today after Portugal cut my game of 157k cry,
I knw when I get to nairaland,i will laff off the thinking grin

Love you all guys

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by dotclean: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wonders shall never end as they say.

Check my signature to subscribe and watch my YouTube. You are blessed as you support my hustle. Thank you.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is banku, Ghanaian food made from mixture of maize and cassava with groundnut soup.

Very nice meal. This is sold as breakfast almost everywhere in Yorubaland especially Osun State and Osun central in particular.

This one by op wasn't well prepared. If you like swallow, you would love tasting this. Very sweet

3 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ORIGENAL(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by SonofGod231: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is the way a typical Ghanaian eat Banku and lite soup,a very Tasteless meal.

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by candidbabe(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fufu and egg?
Wonders shall never end.
Haven't seen such in my life.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by micflo28(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Looks like your menstrual blood. I don’t eat reddish meal like this from you bleeding specie of humans tongue tongue
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ThePlugg(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:
This is so unappealing, unappetising and distasteful piece of concoction.

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.
Suspicious goat meat grin

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Starzo: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
akinremiayomide:
I swear I love visiting nairaland grin grin
Home of laughter grin grin grin
Am just always happy reading some funny comments on this platform.

Thanks for making my day today after Portugal cut my game of 157k,
I knw when I get to nairaland,i will laff off the thinking grin

Love you all guys
Guy!, Few minutes of laughter can never erase the pain of losing 157k in this buhari economy

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by proff010: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
No loud am naa.
SportsHD:
Looks like blood sacrifice
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by LoveJesus87(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
advanceDNA:
Ur husband must be one of this gods cos this thing looks like sacrifice at Nigerian T-junctions
no mind am. She is married to the gods grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by peppermint7(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
KosiGee:
This is so unappealing, unappetising and distasteful piece of concoction.

Who dumps fufu inside a bowl of tomato/palm oil sauce with boiled egg and three pieces of suspicious goat meat?

Gross and very untidy.
Why e de pain you like this
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by AuroraBrls: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
You tried my sister

No angry man will resist 4 lumpy piece of meat from the sweet stew pot of the same woman he annoyed in this hard economy.

Some of the people criticising you are living on Iya Sodiq gimme ewa 50naira, 50naira kpomo, 2 pure water, 50naira bread.

They will use the last piece of bread to so wipe the plate clean that it won't need washing to serve another client

Hungry Hypocrites forming online

5 Likes

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by ThePlugg(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
budusky05:
someones son has been sacrificed to the gods ooo
someone's son is being offered food for the gods grin grin grin

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by jubrilELsudan: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Luv you husby kiss

YOUR HUSBAND IS VERY STUPID AND A WOMAN WRAPPER.

1 Like

Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Starzo:

Guy!, Few minutes of laughter can never erase the pain of losing 157k in this buhari economy
I swear bro
I just have to take it off mind bro,
I was really sweating like goat for the game house when the ticket cut..
I sha can't kill my self
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Gloriagee(f): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
Finally, someone with similar taste buds. Apart from their jollof and light soup, I no dey near their food. So much oil in soup. Ha

aswani:
I spent a week in Ghana on business, the only thing I could eat was kelewele. Even their jollof was a shocker.
Upon all the Naija that lived there and vice versa, their cuisine is still not good enough.

This is coming from someone that went to boarding school ó.
Re: Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him by Giftexx: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
I tasted this food when I visited HO Volta region.
I loved it sooo much. It doesn’t look as much as it taste

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Hardly Satisfy Me / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.