Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35648 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by mirexxx(f): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Real dating just one. D rest no follow at all grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Idamond:
The first girl I wanted to try luck of dating nearly send me to six feet,some hoodlums came after me seeing me with her on the street..
I later ask her who were they she said one of them was asking her out and she refused.
Since than na knack and run I dey do
Wetin person no go hear for internet "Nack and run. "

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Collins4u1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Kobicove(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by enemyofprogress: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Waiting to hear from bola146, ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore,, enemyofpeace, iyangbali, babangbali, notoriousbabe, myynd44, funkebabee and funjosh
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by worldclass68(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Just Two....I knew I don't have anything to do with the first one even before I asked her out Sef....

This second and current one, we re like BTC market line or tread Abi waiting them dey call ham Sef.....we keep fighting and settling every time....even friends no dey interfere in our affairs again cuz them know we go still settle our matter ourselves...either she makes the move or I do.....the secret is that before we met, she was crushing on me and me too dey crush on her...but thank God she made that move that night grin.....nah good thing to date someone that loves u oo cool

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Benrosaria(m): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
mosdii:
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Only to you but not to me
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Ensquare(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Unimiginable cuz we don't keep record
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by projet: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting:
I have dated only two girls in my entire life. First one in my secondary school and the second one from my university time until she broke my heart after youth service and ran away with all I worked for. Since then, I have not given any woman the power to break my heart again. Love is scam, date is scam and marriage is scam. I have realized that a woman is meant to be fuccked and not loved. If I want to love someone or something, I will go and love a dog.
This shit really crack me up. Guy no vex shit happen. U are not alone.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by chieni(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uncle93:
I think 27, and only one broke up with me. Now I've stopped that lifestyle
You've dated 27 ladies?
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

One out of those four oooo.... And it's the last one... Should have been the first but I never trusted him as he was in uni, a private uni, I was still battling jamb then... I loved him but I was guarding my heart...
The whole topic revolves around "Lamanii22" wants to settle down with a good man! No more play play again, it time.. I wish you all the BEST young lady..

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ofiko123(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
JAMB question..
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021

6 out of the 8 were my cash cows.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by franchasng: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
The response on this thread is filled with lies as normal with Nigerians' response to topics like this.

An average Nigerian guy must have dated at least 10 girls and fvcked at least 50 girls by the time he clocks 30yrs while an average Nigerian girl must have dated at least 5 guys and fvcked by at least 100 guys by the time she clocks 30.

But if you ask any Nigerian girl, she will tell you between 2 to 5 at most.

Dont expect honest answer from Nigerians in topics like this

11 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by BabaIbo: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Real dating about 20 or more, if I add short dating after knacking or due to knacking, it will be around 24 or so.

I quit dating after I broke up with my ex(recent one).
I no get time to waste again.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
franchasng:
The response on this thread is filled with lies as normal with Nigerians' response to topics like this.

An average Nigerian guy must have dated at least 10 girls and fvcked at least 50 girls by the time he clocks 30yrs while an average Nigerian girl must have dated at least 5 guys and fvcked by at least 100 guys by the time she clocks 30.

But if you ask any Nigerian girl, she will tell you between 2 to 5 at most.

Dont expect honest answer from Nigerians in topics like this

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
bdchange:

Baba pls cool down. 50 is too much from 2018.
Bro na olosho and runs girls... I don reduce hand...
The habit actually reckt my finances and I'm broke as hell now and in debt that only God knows how I'm going to come out.

I believe God is punishing me for my sins and mistakes

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Donmorph1991(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
I only remember 20 for now, I can’t remember the rest for the kiss I can’t even count that

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by akanbiaa(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!
How will this info be beneficial to you o?
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Auxtin85(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
I lost count
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Udodiri01: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mumu questions... Legends don loose count
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by xynerise: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2021

The ones I remembered

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!
For me, I don't keep account of such.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Taiwx(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by jamesharryson(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Is it dated or smashed? Pls be specific

Y'all be honest!
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Well, you meet someone and think thats UE bus top but ooops, doesn't work out that way. I've strongly dated 4 men and d best is even a nairalander. My next will b my last.

P.s, stop telling people about ur relationship until fruition o, too many bad belles everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by charleoj(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
As at 200L in the university, my current girlfriend asked this question. 54

By the time I graduated, I actually lost count
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Donmorph1991:
I only remember 20 for now, I can’t remember the rest for the kiss I can’t even count that
Cutlass
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Abujason: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=102798870]Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Y'all be honest! [ /quote]

Wait, let me see if my wife dey around…

Only 15 and counting grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Orelafintun: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
I am still counting pls. I have counted 65, when I am done I will give you number. But will not count a pastor wife o, that one no be date but mutual chance....

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by FahBuLous: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
I haven't dated anyone o...
But as for kissing, I don kiss tire...
I no fit count how many girls I don kiss...
Single life sweet abeg, no stress...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by lkillbrokehoes: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have dated only 5 including a Ghanaian girl, the rest were Nigerian girls, I noticed they were all after my money and too demanding (typical Nigerian girls), the akwa ibom girl I dated last was so obsessed with me, I had to break off the relationship before she does something silly. infact all the girls I dated were Nothing to write home about, they were of standard though but wasn't what I was looking for.

I had to take a break from relationship for 4 years and focused on making more money, presently I have a babe but a foreign one, I've dusted NIGERIA girls out of my life since.
gringrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.