Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35661 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Nonexisting:
I have dated only two girls in my entire life. First one in my secondary school and the second one from my university time until she broke my heart after youth service and ran away with all I worked for. Since then, I have not given any woman the power to break my heart again. Love is scam, date is scam and marriage is scam. I have realized that a woman is meant to be fuccked and not loved. If I want to love someone or something, I will go and love a dog.
You've felt love which means it exists. You simply loved someone who didnt love you back genuinely.

13 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Cokahot:
Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate.

Awwwwwn... I'm really sorry hun.... I pray you find the true one...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Womanizer:
To be honest I have had more than my fair share of pússy grin

Hmmmm.... Your moniker says it all... You don't have to say much hun...

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonexisting:
I have dated only two girls in my entire life. First one in my secondary school and the second one from my university time until she broke my heart after youth service and ran away with all I worked for. Since then, I have not given any woman the power to break my heart again. Love is scam, date is scam and marriage is scam. I have realized that a woman is meant to be fuccked and not loved. If I want to love someone or something, I will go and love a dog.

Awwwwn thank you for being honest.... I know you will still meet that one person that will mend your heart.... The one you will love and get loved in return... I believe there are still good girls out there...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
GeneralPula:
I’ve been with soo many girls..

Is Op trying to say only 4 guys have planted cassava into her ridges?

One out of those four oooo.... And it's the last one... Should have been the first but I never trusted him as he was in uni, a private uni, I was still battling jamb then... I loved him but I was guarding my heart...

8 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jackyz:
OP na buhari send u to take dis data abi na garba shehu ?

Loool
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
SaintBishop:
Weiting you wan carry am do?

Nothing ooo.... It's just for us to unwind

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
SIRmanjar:

No be today we have been in the dating industry since the days of kronos..I dated three generations.

I will say 87 and the remaining three na grandmama,mama and pikin making it 100 wink

"I dated three generations" that part really got me ���

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Dicksonnet: 4:10am On Jul 28, 2021
I am happy for you, I also congratulate you, I can see pure sincerity in you.
Leave the past behind you and enjoy your new found love.
More wins for you

Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Dicksonnet: 4:12am On Jul 28, 2021
If you are a woman between 40 and 50 years of age and wish to settle down for marriage, contact me please
Your conscience must be alive and active
You must be educated (not below a first degree)
You must be Gainfully employed(preferably RICH)
You must be a genuine christian
Not a divorcee
Not a widow
Not a single mother
I am very real no gimmicks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by dingbang(m): 4:43am On Jul 28, 2021
All the girls on nairaland!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by KingLion007(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Uncle93:
I think 27, and only one broke up with me. Now I've stopped that lifestyle
You deserved a trophy bro

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by duduade: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Kondomatic(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2021
I dated many and broke up with many without meeting them. Thank you internet.

Imagine trying to break up with someone you've never really dated. SMH

8 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Fiscus105(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Lamanii22:

Awwwwwn... I'm really sorry hun.... I pray you find the true one...

Sorry? You didn't question why meeting such ladies? His own way of life makes meeting such ladies
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ashawopikin(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2021
I don't date, just mutual flings

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mrscarter(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I belong to the streets. From the streets I emerged and to the streets I shall return.

U like sosa? Chief keef?

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ChiefSosa(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Mrscarter:

U like sosa? Chief keef?
Lol, yeah. I'm motivated by his success at an early age.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Assumptabeke(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
Just one.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Sonnobax15(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
angry
The truth is that I haven't really dated anyone before...Na dem dey date me.....My present banny now self,I dey try to get rid of her via say I just like to dey my lane for now Abeg....

But as for the *kiss*....I don kiss like 2 bannies cha......The first one no too go well...But the second one was blissful and I saw heaven cool

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by debbydams(f): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Savedday: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
9ja girls are worst than ponzi scheme, that u can never profit anything from.

In fact, they are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
What a question

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by BareFacedLies(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Ishilove:
What a question

What's your answer? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mrscarter(f): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, yeah. I'm motivated by his success at an early age.

Yeah ion mind his music. Chicago be fulla talent. Is just a shame they killin each other off over stupid gang shii

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ChiefSosa(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yeah ion mind his music. Chicago be fulla talent. Is just a shame they killin each other off over stupid gang shii
For real! I've been following the drill scene for about a decade now and it's crazy how they're just killing and losing talents. It's just few that's still reppin' now.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mrscarter(f): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

For real! I've been following the drill scene for about a decade now and it's crazy how they're just killing and losing talents. It's just few that's still reppin' now.

Yup. Lil durk doin so well in his career but is losing ppl like crazy. And edai got killed yesd he was shot. Think he was from o block. I saw lil reese put some words up for him on instagram. But yeah the best of drill comes outta chicago yet its where the most voilence is. King von woulda been way bigger by now too had he not ben killed. So would fbg duck. Although i didnt fukk with ducks music much he was growin tho n had just signed a 7 figure record deal before he was killed. I was on utube the other night n a vid popped up in my suggested n it was the actual footage of duck bleeding out on the ground dying n police securing the scene n looking for bullet casings n stuff instead of helping him or comforting him while he lay there kicking his feet n dying in a puddle of blood. Sad asf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Bluesea1and2: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2021
I have never dated anyone

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by ChiefSosa(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yup. Lil durk doin so well in his career but is losing ppl like crazy. And edai got killed yesd he was shot. Think he was from o block. I saw lil reese put some words up for him on instagram. But yeah the best of drill comes outta chicago yet its where the most voilence is. King von woulda been way bigger by now too had he not ben killed. So would fbg duck. Although i didnt fukk with ducks music much he was growin tho n had just signed a 7 figure record deal before he was killed. I was on utube the other night n a vid popped up in my suggested n it was the actual footage of duck bleeding out on the ground dying n police securing the scene n looking for bullet casings n stuff instead of helping him or comforting him while he lay there kicking his feet n dying in a puddle of blood. Sad asf.
Durk's doing well. Edai is 600, but he has allies with o'block. Cdai must be feeling so crazy now about the death. King von was real good! Honestly, that duck death video sent a shock down my spine. But, the fact is: those officers are low key happy. They set up most gang members for death or even jail. They drop them off at opp's hoods whenever they release them after arrest. The violence over there is so so deep that I don't see an end in sight. Even when they get rich and move to the suburbs, they still have to look over their shoulders. It's crazy. I see why keef had to lay back. He spends most times at home and you'll hardly hear or see him out, including Lil Bibby.

9 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Womanizer(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
I know I have fúcked more than 30 ladies grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.