Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35663 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by xana101: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
I’m 40 years.... I’ve fvcked more than 400 girls so far. Dated more than 40 girls. Right now I Only keep 2 side chicks at a time in case my wife do anyhow I go chop one of the side chicks

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by bepositive11: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting:
I have dated only two girls in my entire life. First one in my secondary school and the second one from my university time until she broke my heart after youth service and ran away with all I worked for. Since then, I have not given any woman the power to break my heart again. Love is scam, date is scam and marriage is scam. I have realized that a woman is meant to be fuccked and not loved. If I want to love someone or something, I will go and love a dog.

When we experience pain, we can either use it as an opportunity to learn and grow or use it an an excuse to remain stunted

In life, rewards come with risks. Love comes with the risk of heartbreak. It's inevitable but self love will shield you from the pain

When you're a whole and happy person on your own, no one can take it away from you

The problem is that people try to find love in other people to fill a void within. Learn to love yourself first
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
franchasng:
An average Nigerian guy must have dated at least 10 girls and fvcked at least 50 girls by the time he clocks 30yrs.

Count me out, abeg. I no dey immoral.

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Babisha10(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Honestly speaking I lost count

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by amodujames(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Where una dey see girls Bleep?? shocked
Ha GOD WHEN cry
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by BigYash: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
EndRape2:
Simps will end up with good girls, why you end up with a deep hole claiming virgin, karma is real you can not excape it.

quote author=BigYash post=105721365]Girls go lie here now en.. An average niaja girls body count be like exchange rate for bitcoin now. Any girl wen qoute me go catch fire..

Me never even start .. Still counting.... Na girl wen no spoil ,we go las las marry.. Let the SIMPs settle for all those we dumped.. I no fit shout
How many SIMPs have you seen ending up with decent girls? We are talking reality ,you're talking karma. Karma fire ... Shift comot here jare... Una never see anything.. Na who even marry una I blame.. Bitter and confused beings!
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abujason:

I be 42
Make we talk na
Call me
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Well, you meet someone and think thats UE bus top but ooops, doesn't work out that way. I've strongly dated 4 men and d best is even a nairalander. My next will b my last.

P.s, stop telling people about ur relationship until fruition o, too many bad belles everywhere.

Didn't you claim you're married in one of your posts? Nobody go beat you for NL, abeg. Besides, it is a faceless forum.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Babisha10:
Honestly speaking I lost count
Dated ooo
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
xana101:
I’m 40 years.... I’ve fvcked more than 400 girls so far. Dated more than 40 girls. Right now I Only keep 2 side chicks at a time in case my wife do anyhow I go chop one of the side chicks
So how did you pick one?
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Didn't you claim you're married in one of your posts? Nobody go beat you for NL, abeg. Besides, it is a faceless forum.
You claimed to be married to 5 women and got like 20 kids in one of your post ryt
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by tobadex1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmmm.....God blessing in our life is numerous, but we thank God today shall
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by merits(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Last time I counted was 68.In 2016 then.

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by rolams(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dated 5, married 2
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lastmankc(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
mosdii:
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
my niggar

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You claimed to be married to 5 women and got like 20 kids in one of your post ryt

Nooo,,, for where? grin

Anyway, je ki n ma fo e lenu.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Am trying to catch one heart first, and am also avoiding infection. Am due to settle down.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by evaultra1: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
We no dey kiss n tell....E Choke in David's voice but man Neva angry collect trophy...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by HabaHaba: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
How can i really count the cunts ive slayed for over 30 years, chai!
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by UncleKoboko: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
BOOZELEE:
This kwestion deep pass Amina toto oo

I just realized that I haven't really dated anyone but playing,using and discarding them like used condom grin and for dem mind dem go think say dem don trap a nigga with luv cheesy

My wife will enjoy me cos I have so much love in my reserve to give cool
Chai!
Your sisters are in the same situation...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by SIRmanjar(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
StPete:

How does 87 + 3 equal 100? Olodo

Lols professor

Na hypo abi na typo,,mistake cheesy
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
OkuFaba:
so 4 people don swim that honey pot before ur husband?? minus those you cheated with.

You don't need all this. That's why ladies don't flow well on NL again.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Nooo,,, for where? grin

Anyway, je ki n ma fo e lenu.
Koshi jor

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You don't need all this. That's why ladies don't flow well on NL again.
Are u minding the bozo. See men mentioning 50. Do those ones have respect for their diicks?

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AlphaStorm: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
franchasng:
The response on this thread is filled with lies as normal with Nigerians' response to topics like this.

An average Nigerian guy must have dated at least 10 girls and fvcked at least 50 girls by the time he clocks 30yrs while an average Nigerian girl must have dated at least 5 guys and fvcked by at least 100 guys by the time she clocks 30.

But if you ask any Nigerian girl, she will tell you between 2 to 5 at most.

Dont expect honest answer from Nigerians in topics like this

Strange, I'm above 30 & I haven't dated upto 10. Not had sex with upto 50 either, 50 is a very big number. Maybe I am not average after all sha.

Sexual experience with 50 women is a lot woooo! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Koshi jor

See her,,,, like say she understood the last statement grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u minding the bozo. See men mentioning 50. Do those ones have respect for their diicks?

I don't really like it when some try to silence ladies on NL. We can be throwing words though cheesy
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
od501:

Dating are for children. Real men have arranged sex and move. No love found, none lost!

Lol... A red piller spotted
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Toks2008:

This is the problem with ladies...

Several sexual partners in the past and then they can't help comparing sizes of dks and how good they are in bed with any new guy they meet.

See babe incase you don't know, sex is marriage so if you slept with all of them then just know you have been married to 4 men.

I'm not judging you o... Just stating the obvious.

I didn't sleep with of them.... Oh so anyone you sleep with, you've been married to them automatically or spiritually or what
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Burgerlomo: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lemme go and check my ledger book and my diary. grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kingsceedon(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!

So you get mind to sample four Dickson right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.