Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35601 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Abujason: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Well, you meet someone and think thats UE bus top but ooops, doesn't work out that way. I've strongly dated 4 men and d best is even a nairalander. My next will b my last.

P.s, stop telling people about ur relationship until fruition o, too many bad belles everywhere.
Abeg, let me be the next na grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mangekyo: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mvena(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!
It is what it is

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by IbileIfe: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Only 4 ni kan.
Becky from Edo State.
Ngo from Ebonyi State.
Queen B from Akwa Ibom State and
SIM from Edo State

I need to have a beautiful Hausa Fulani babe and a Yoruba babe.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by bullabong(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Adegbemiro11:
One

The second is surely gonna be the mother of my children. I don't really want to have more than a body-count of two, since I couldn't help making it just one.
And your wife to be has 50? Holy Michael indeed.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by TripleAkutigi: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Never starting dating self.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by lkillbrokehoes: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
franchasng:
The response on this thread is filled with lies as normal with Nigerians' response to topics like this.

An average Nigerian guy must have dated at least 10 girls and fvcked at least 50 girls by the time he clocks 30yrs while an average Nigerian girl must have dated at least 5 guys and fvcked by at least 100 guys by the time she clocks 30.

But if you ask any Nigerian girl, she will tell you between 2 to 5 at most.

Dont expect honest answer from Nigerians in topics like this
Girls like Uyailncomparabl

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by justnixon(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Funny enough I can remember all their names.
26 of them...missed a name on my list.
The ones in asterisks were hook-ups.
One a friend called As a birthday gift
One on a road trip
The last was an orgy with a friend...he wanted to make me feel good after a sad event so he called and she came with her friend.
Well for 2years I've been dating myself, no sex no hookups I no even get time to chat with any girl when no be friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Mrkumareze(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dating or nacking cos me I don't know the difference.. I just knack until I get tired n move on. Can't even give account of this year's service to womanity
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Angelfrost(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Womanizer:
To be honest I have had more than my fair share of pússy grin

You do realize there is a clear difference between dating and coitus, yeah??!... People actually do one without the other. Truth be told, I know guys who did mostly the latter while avoiding the former. Go figure sir.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by datamillionaire: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please let me count. I will get back to you
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
justnixon:
25 of them
One on a road trip
The last was an orgy with a friend...he wanted to make me feel good after a sad event so he called and she came with her friend.
Well for 2years I've been dating myself, no sex no hookups I no even get time to chat with any girl when no be friend

Sigh... The only thing good and normal about you and that list is your penmanship!

I just fear who no fear you!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Taiwx(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
3 I guess
I'm just 22... Slept with hookers several times and yes rolling with a married woman that needs $
Don't judge me angry
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Obc1234(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
The same with you but am still young it's not because they are useless ooo
mosdii:
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abujason:

Abeg, let me be the next na grin
If you up to 40
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Hamiltonii: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Una just dey mention number. Girls have lost count.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I belong to the streets. From the streets I emerged and to the streets I shall return.

LMAO grin grin grin

Dude, you got me rolling. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Taiwx:
3 I guess
I'm just 22... Slept with hookers several times and yes rolling with a married woman that needs $
Don't judge me angry
Married woman? Nawaooo
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by vickydevoka(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
None. Buh fûcked 1000
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by seyz91(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lies

That event not an excuse for you to be doing knack and run, never said it didn't happen but that shouldn't make you resort to knack and run

Just say you intended to knack her and run before undecided

We go understand grin
Idamond:
The first girl I wanted to try luck of dating nearly send me to six feet,some hoodlums came after me seeing me with her on the street..
I later ask her who were they she said one of them was asking her out and she refused.
Since than na knack and run I dey do
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by vickydevoka(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bouz:
Oga konji will kill u o, las las sad
Konji has never killed anybody. Buh sex has killed millions

5 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
I'm as clean as a virgin honeypot. grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by AutoChick4U(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
justnixon:
26 of them...missed a name on my list.
One on a road trip
Alan fvcker osheeeey! He remembers their names! Which kinda name is okaka

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by justnixon(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh... The only thing good and normal about you and that list is your penmanship!

I just fear who no fear you!!! grin

Ah oga be calming down na grin
I'm a nice guy to be honest wink
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Prinxxdave: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
date once ( current relationship) the rest na knacking e nor pass 5 Sha...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by seyz91(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
You no lie

You said it all

Cokahot:
Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Taiwx(m): 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Married woman? Nawaooo

Yes her so called husband is a worthless piece of shit so she told me.
Damn she is so down to earth but hmmmm her pussy ain't that tyt . She 's a mother of two

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by fourboys: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
mosdii:
None cos Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
he's back
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by seyz91(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy must you open ya mouth to spill the bean? grin
GeneralPula:
I’ve been with soo many girls..

Is Op trying to say only 4 guys have planted cassava into her ridges?
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
akanbiaa:
How will this info be beneficial to you o?

It's just random... Nothing to benefit

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Lamanii22(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Greystone:

Proper dating or slept with?

Proper dating lol

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by vickydevoka(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dicksonnet:
If you are a woman between 40 and 50 years of age and wish to settle down for marriage, contact me please
Your conscience must be alive and active
You must be educated (not below a first degree)
You must be Gainfully employed(preferably RICH)
You must be a genuine christian
Not a divorcee
Not a widow
Not a single mother
I am very real no gimmicks.
Dem plenty for Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.