Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (35664 Views)

How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by McAausim: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Walai... Countless grin

If you knw, u knw ooooooo... grin

And still counting..... grin

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by wonseun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
None.. Am still a virgin smiley

Now I am in love..
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!

Many ladies will lie.

E no dey ever pass 3 and nah only one dem sleep with.

Daughters of lie Muhammed

4 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Looool... After the first, I kept giving love another chance

This is the problem with ladies...

Several sexual partners in the past and then they can't help comparing sizes of dks and how good they are in bed with any new guy they meet.

See babe incase you don't know, sex is marriage so if you slept with all of them then just know you have been married to 4 men.

I'm not judging you o... Just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
vickydevoka:

Konji has never killed anybody. Buh sex has killed millions
too much causes prostrate cancer from 45yrs
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by madukaanaya(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
since i realised my value and potential,i stopped chasing women and start chasing my dreams

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Toks2008(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

One out of those four oooo.... And it's the last one... Should have been the first but I never trusted him as he was in uni, a private uni, I was still battling jamb then... I loved him but I was guarding my heart...

I talk am!

They will always narrow down the body count to just one or two so what happened to the first 3?

Just oral sx. I know I be agbaya but make i talk my mind..

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by fatymore(f): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uncountable
Cc enemyofprogress
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by piroux(f): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
None at all. And I am in my late twenties. Sometimes, I am frustrated by my lack of experience and I wish I started much earlier.

Was just so serious and uninterested that its just in the past 2 years I really saw the need for a relationship. The consequence is that now I don't have time to experiment anymore.

I don't regret the lack of experimentation but I wish I had more knowledge. I have a hard time expressing my feelings and acting the right way around men so most guys think of me as not interested or unserious.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kestolove95(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
I belong to every girl nd belong to no girl

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kestolove95(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
fatymore:
Uncountable
Cc enemyofprogress
nd u are married o
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by wallstreetnews: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sultan snub Governor of Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB8AIAl629Q
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by chigbo25: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
To be sincere. 0 and it will remain like that forever
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by fatymore(f): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin
kestolove95:
nd u are married o
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Dagger111(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:
Heeey guys! So how many persons have you dated or kissed in your entire life(s)...….

Me: thinking �.... Four I think.... I planned on just dating and getting married to one poo but life happened... I thank God I found the one though... Wished he was the one I met from the beginning sef....

Y'all be honest!

So 4 different guys don slide their gbola inside ur toto? Jesu

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by od501: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Y'all be honest!

Dating are for children. Real men have arranged sex and move. No love found, none lost!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Take your time, please. I hope you are still "complete". If yes, then it worth it.
piroux:
None at all. And I am in my late twenties. Sometimes, I am frustrated by my lack of experience and I wish I started much earlier.

Was just so serious and uninterested that its just in the past 2 years I really saw the need for a relationship. The consequence is that now I don't have time to experiment anymore.

I don't regret the lack of experimentation but I wish I had more knowledge. I have a hard time expressing my feelings and acting the right way around men so most guys think of me as not interested or unserious.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kestolove95(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
fatymore:
grin grin grin grin
I don dey fear u walahi
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by od501: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
kestolove95:
I belong to every girl nd belong to no girl

Ma nigger grin
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Loveknitting: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate.

Auzubilahe...
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Uncle93:
I think 27, and only one broke up with me. Now I've stopped that lifestyle

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Toks2008:

Many ladies will lie.

E no dey ever pass 3 and nah only one dem sleep with.

Daughters of lie Muhammed
Lmao
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Abujason: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
If you up to 40

I be 42
Make we talk na
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by waploger(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lamanii22:

Y'all be honest!

None oh...... Still trying to get one.

1 Like

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by NairaMaster1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
debbydams:

Talk true babe.

Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
od501:

Ma nigger grin
I dey tells u my niggie
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by Deborahov(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by pweeryambre: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Well for 5 years I dated myself. All the bastards I dated had ego problems,peer pressure problems. Shyness.
Imagine my ex couldn't carry a poly bag in public cos she had bragged abt her imaginary status. She can't can't go to market. I have only met 1 real gal who did every,but I felt she was disguising. Ubknw hw naija women do it. Disguise ti u marry them and gbam they become a pain I marriage. All the girls I have dated till tmrw have not married. They are lazy,proud,arrogant,wasteful,boastful. It's a miracle I could actually pinch my money these days,unlike when I was dating myself. Naija girls are useless. I had chat with some today and they felt I would request for their number
Na na na not under buhari regime. The poor have no class, the middle class still have no class.its only the wealthy. I'm not poor I'm not rich. So when I see ghetto kids and girls forming class and posh I just laugh cos if u go to their abode,it's a stinky and dirty sight to tolerate.
Was this what they asked you, or you just like to insult nigerian girls including your female relatives at any given opportunity. Was this whole write necessary.
Meanwhile There are somany good girls around biko, you are just unlucky you have not found one yet.
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by fatymore(f): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
kestolove95:
I don dey fear u walahi

Sincerely I am married
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by felixray2010(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
About 84
Re: How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life by kestolove95(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
fatymore:

Sincerely I am married
I will send u mail now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.