Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members (40676 Views)

Givers Embassy Church: Where Tithes, Offerings Are Forbidden / Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Vows... Op is mad
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
the man is a hypocrite - a pharisee

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2021
How will he keep tab on every member's righteousness?

Ndia sef

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Julibet: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
God hates sinners and everything about them
Please change your mentality. God hates sin but loves sinners. That's why He sent Jesus to die for sinners.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MadamExcellency: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2021
rhektor:

At first I thought that you would have learnt to stay on discussing the issue however you kept attacking kumuyi forgetting that Jesus himself warns us never to be the judge. Kumuyi has never called himself a prophet yet you call him a false prophet grin your hatred for him can not be hidden. I never......i have, I am etc SELF RITGGTEOUSNESS

Stop explaining, he is an apostate. He hates and lives by hatred.

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Romans 16:17 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/rom.16.17.KJV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by ArcFresky(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See con-man! undecided
1. So all these decades, God previously had need for the money given him by sinners but God has suddenly changed His mind now? It is almost always God changing His mind with this man, isn't it. When will this man ever admit that he has lied to the multitudes for so long? undecided

2. Now God only wants Offerings and tithes from Kumuyi's sheep and not from those who see right through him. Na wa oo!

Mister, that's how it has always been right from time... I fact they don't collect tithes from first time comers.

If they know u as a sinner, they don't collect anything from you.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by chizux5(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

This man is an open false prophet who will roast in the darkest part of hell.

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

Romans 3:23 KJV
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

1 John 1:18 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

1 John 3:9 KJV
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

all came short of God's glory by the fall of Adam and many continue to sin all day, but in Christ Jesus you are a new creature.

Reflect on this.

Although some pastors are hypocrite like many of us. Especially those with dogmatic beliefs
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by pegix(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

See this Christian using logic to analyze the things of the Spirit... Wonderfully wonderful....

They know nothing my brother

We can only pray for wisdom for em
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by afam007: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2021
�some pastors will be like nahwaa for dis man he won come spoil biz for person abeg sinners come dis side we go reason god to accept Una tithe ehh make una dey bring ham come Our god is merciful
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Captain8(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2021
nigeria pastors are all going hell fire
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by beloved961(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
duro4chang:
How and when?

You wan go collect your own??
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Is it not possible?

Was Job with sin when God proudly showcased him to Satan as perfect?

Mind you, that was before the coming of Jesus.

By the way, this is not about the pastor in question neither is he my pastor just in case you got that twisted. You should know me better by now. I don't defend pastors but the Truth.

Are you sure you study the Bible at all? So there are pastors that are without sin?

Are these pastors not humans or are they angels?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by West2019(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
So after tb jousha death this man started coming out on social media.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by duro4chang(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2021
beloved961:

You wan go collect your own??
How and when?
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by detectivejones: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2021
How will he know the sinners though?

Abi they'll write down names of sinners down like they do those of noisemakers back in the days undecided
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Okoyouth: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Some people may be thinking if he can remove it and give it to them
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by jchioma: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:
Pastors take care of sheep. Nigerian Pastors sell the wool and milk the sheep.

Human being wey say im be sheep, na to use am full barn.

They are not called shepherds for nothing!
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by PENNYSWAP: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Ole
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Myer(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
God hates sinners and everything about them

But the bible says everyone, even Kumuyi is a sinner.

According to the book of 1 John (quoted below) bearing in mind that John was the only apostle called the beloved of Jesus and the only one to never taste death until his old age.

Meaning Pastor Kumuyi would have to refund all the tithes and offering he has ever received.

Did Pastor Kumuyi think this through at all or he had some specific members he was preaching about? We know pastors seldom preach to address their personal issues with church members.

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MadamExcellency: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Julibet:

Please change your mentality. God hates sin but loves sinners. That's why He sent Jesus to die for sinners.

Stop confusing yourself. Without sin there is no sinner.

A sacrifice brought by wicked people is disgusting to the Lord , but the prayers of decent people please him.
Proverbs 15:8 GW
https://bible.com/bible/70/pro.15.8.GW

Ezekiel 18:4
[4]Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by chizux5(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
Image123:

So he turns your 10% into millions and billions. You should be flogged for remaining poor with 90%, don't you think?
angry 1billion 10% is beyond 100million of his 90%
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Kingpele(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=102856790]

What he's basically saying is that he himself is not a sinner, which is a clear attack on the truth in the Bible as seen below.

The Bible says all have sinned, But Kumuyi is saying he's not a sinner. He's calling the Bible which says "all have a sinned" a liar.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

The verse above is the reason why nothing Kumuyi says can ever be believed by me. The verse says if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. Kumuyi is making it clear that he has no sin. This means he's a liar and the truth is not in him, according to the Bible.

I am a sinner, we are all sinners according to the flesh. But my spirit is not a sinner because it is Born of God and anything Born of God does not sin.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

But it is the flesh that sins, not the spirit of a true Christian who is saved once and for all eternity.

If Kumuyi says his flesh doesn't sin, then he's a big liar. His spirit sins as well because he preaches a works-based salvation contrary to the Bible.

[ be deceiving yourself ,God want true Christians to abstain from sins ,this is why fasting from food is part of our Christianity ,as u abstain from food during fasting is the same way we should deny your body the pleasures of unrighteousness ,Jesus died in the flesh to free us body and soul from the power of sins,this is why even when we fall ,we can return to Christ to heal our body and mind from the assault of sin,if only you know how God hate to See his children fall into sin ,u will stop serving your selfish desires ,u are a sinner clap for yourself ,u think to be a sinner is Christian humility, u have admitted you belongs to Satan ,a sinner obeys Satan through his own desires ,the saints of God obey God by doing his own will
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by chizux5(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
mjj2020:

Are you sure you study the Bible at all? So there are pastors that are without sin?

Are these pastors not humans or are they angels?
any pastor that hate another is a sinner.

Any human that hates another is also a sinner.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by austel(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
alBHAGDADI:

For the very first time i agree with you.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Cossybob(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Damn nigga
Why judge your flock why criticize them
Who made you a judge or an arbitrator over your congregation

Forgive me Lord if I judged William Kumuyi with my words but he made me do it embarassed embarassed
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by Image123(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2021
chizux5:
angry 1billion 10% is beyond 100million of his 90%

Hold on, you folks keep whining that the members are poor and can't afford things, but your calculations is in billion. That's a contradiction.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by tricosite(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2021
On what basic or yardstick will he use to measure sinful members it will help other churches to emulate him..
Leadership by example
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by MadamExcellency: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2021
Cossybob:
Damn nigga
Why judge your flock why criticize them
Who made you a judge or an arbitrator over your congregation

Forgive me Lord if I judged William Kumuyi with my words but he made me do it embarassed embarassed

If you're at the altar making an offering, and remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering on the altar and go and make peace with him first, and afterwards come back and make your offering.

Matthew 5:23‭-‬24 FBV
https://bible.com/bible/1932/mat.5.23-24.FBV

Sinners are not part of the Church by definition. Being part of the congregation is a different ball game.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by austel(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
That you're a sinner doesn't make everyone else the same.

That all have sinned... doesn't mean all are still sinning and yet sinners.

So stop using the Bible to justify your continual sinning.

The Bible also says the soul that sinneth shall die. Ezekiel 18:20-24

So unless you repent, you shall likewise perish! Luke 13:3, 5.

God bless.

Pls be accurate. The bible said a righteous man sins 7times a day, so if a righteous man sins 7times a day now tell me who is a righteous man? the only righteous person recorded in the world was Jesus Christ because he was holy from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by drlateef: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2021
He will get bankrupt if he does that.
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by ogyunging(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2021
lol
Re: Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members by iramure(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2021
HappyPagan:

See this Christian using logic to analyze the things of the Spirit... Wonderfully wonderful....
To dash you got slap is my desire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.