Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90357 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Paulianfa(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
The spirit of lust has taken over him grin grin angry
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Wettoid123: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
till 2moro am still wondering why i have fuckkkkk some beautiful shape girls and at the end am no where to be found the love just die automatically wetin dey cause am nowwwwww.
but i still glue to my wife after how many fuckkk fuckkkk just the same feelings you really can play with ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is why in my little wisdom, i think its good, for people to know each other first, before fun. Because if you love a woman for her character, you will not stop loving her after sex, the mind is sometimes id very important too, or character.

DDDEnterprises:
Because the intent and purpose of their interest in the woman wasn't based on pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage) rather it was based on desire for fun and satisfying carnal and transient desires.

So what happens when a person's intention for something has been fulfilled or satisfied? of course his interest will start diminishing (maybe not all the time though)

This is according to my little wisdom sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SonofGod231: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
poweredcom:

Nigga you are the lamest dumbest person on earth
Okay Thanks,I Stopped worrying about what people thought about me too much. Though I had severe low self esteem but it never prevented me from doing very important things needed for success in this life.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Whitelite: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring

Perfect, thank you sir
Now Lets share the grace and fellowship.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by nextstep(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Because the woman isn't interesting.
If all a woman can offer is sex - well, after the act, a man's desire subsides for her, and on to the next babe. It's in our genes.

There are exceptions, but basically, a man is biologically wired to spread his genes (can make many women pregnant within days), a woman is wired to stay put and nurture (can only have one pregnancy at a time for 9 months). A woman has to have other qualities to keep the man from moving on.

It can also be the same for women: if a man is uninteresting, the woman doesn't really want him around, unless he's bringing other things to the table (e.g. he can provide for her, or make her laugh).

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by zudozz: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
d pucee no make sense be dat..

if d pucee make sense he ll always come back again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by emmnprince(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Swealy: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
When you drink 2 bottles of fanta on a hot sunny day, would you still feel like drinking the 3th and 4th bottle.

Law of diminishing returns Lol
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by deluckiest(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demand
Don't generalize, speak for yourself.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Indispensable85(m): 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.

It would've made sense to say SOME MEN.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by DonroxyII: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abikeade11:
Because they have gotten what they wanted. Men and pussy are 5&6.
smh the kinda men you been around !
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by 18wheeler: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's because many mistake lust for love. But then, is it only the man that has a taste of the woman's body? Does she not also have a taste of his own? What makes it look like the woman loses after sex and the man gains? I believe women should stop using sex as a bargain point or weapon as it were, and also stop giving men the idea that if sex is involved between the two then the man should be responsible for her needs. We meet, you need sex, I do too. We have it, you enjoy, I do too. Everyone goes his way. If any further engagement is involved, we take it up from there. @OP, who says a woman cannot lose interest in a man after they have sex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by hopilo: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
See finish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Figger(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
When I cum... I come to my senses

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by DonroxyII: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
SonofGod231:
I use to feel that way because I'm Catholic.
But now,
I regret being too selective on who to sleep with. Should have just slept with all of them. During my NYSC One babe gave me a private strip tease,yet I didn't make any effort to knack her.The most painful of all was the one I played a card game with in her house where you would have to take off something from off your body like clothing if you lose,we were both finally butt naked and alone but I didn't even attempt to touch nothing, just took my clothes and wore them back on while her pointed nipples were looking at me straight in the eyes. Then Fear Sef dey do me well well. Smh
Maybe HIV and Aids just fly you buy because of your abstinence through those years.... The opportunities will cease now but don't force it ... Get married if you are time !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by davillian(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
When you see some girls the only thing in your mind is to give them the D.
And when you see a decent and responsible girl to marry go hungry you..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by erinatso: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Can u do campaign after winning election?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
They are seeing them as sex object. If you truely love a lady you will never loose interest in her. Love is different from lust. The more i sleep with my wife the more i love her. We have been together for 12 years.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lil Wayne said and I quote " As soon as I cum, I come to my senses.."
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Larrykaysail(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.
is just because we don't like yesterday food , bring it fresh another day .
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by mrkings84(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
How many times will same quetbe repeated in a single year?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by OgwuEgo: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Smelling pussy
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ezewealth(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
poweredcom:

Nigga you are the lamest dumbest person on earth
grin, I swear
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by LMS1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Salliet:

...But it's like as soon as I cum, I come to my senses - Lil Wayne
"she said sorry I didn't shave,so that pussy is a little fury, I put that pussy in my face, I AINT GOT NO WORRIES! - Tunchi... cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
shocked

1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Lexusgs430: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
The focus and purpose, was only of a sexual nature........

Once she was conquered, you naturally find another one to conquer.......

The sequence continues.......... cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by anungangampu: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's Natural jare. Stop reducing men to love or lust. Any male thing that cum whether in animal or human must experience withdrawal symptoms. It's doesn't matter your love or lust. There is not discipline here. What really matters is your commitment before you release. If you made up your mind you would need her again, the cum won't make you leave her. But if you really want to just enjoy yourselve and get that cum out, it doesn't matter how tight she is or her screams or your previous promise to her.
Only few ladies knows this and most have slept with men a couple of times to know how to retain a man's love after giving out sex . Reason slay mama marry easily than churchy girls nowadays. Since no marriage, no sex thing doesn't work anymore .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
And unending money demand.
ednut1:
Boring sex
Smelling pussy
Punishment for hard to get
No reason

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by wagzy37: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
It’s because men have an innate ability to unconsciously sense when all that a women has to offer is sex by just communicating with her for less than a minute.

When a woman has more to offer to a guy, he becomes her friend.

Have you noticed that a man can talk with 6 pretty girls and has different urges about all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SonofGod231: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Maybe HIV and Aids just fly you buy because of your abstinence through those years.... The opportunities will cease now but don't force it ... Get married if you are time !

Lol...Actually,I wasn't even young when I was young. Like Go,enjoy, try having adventures. There were really no adventures or wild (within limits) experiences.Those are just my humble regrets and also not taking those missed shots. I'm in my 30s and I am thinking of settling down but once married,being a serious adult at that point is a requirement.
But I'm just seeing the world and don't want to sacrifice my best years for the wrong person.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ZooOga: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Because the name of the game is to smash and pass to the next player. We must share easy to get community property.
After her mileage done run high she go join the church and scam a simp to marry her like she's holy. wink
Great lesson in dis old flick!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.