Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90353 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by lamalang(m): 1:10am On Jun 27, 2021
That only happens when u don’t love her or she’s not good in bed , cos some girls after first sex u will like to have more for the redo of your life
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Yankee101: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2021
Two people who have never had sex will value each other and their sex within marriage for life

When you've tried and tested different flavors, you're bound to compare

Maybe she had just walked in the sun, on a hot day. He'll complain it's not fresh smelling

Maybe she's been sleeping with other guys but punished him for a long time. When he gets it he punishes her too

Maybe she's too wide from too many sexual encounters or childhood abuse

Maybe she's not responsive in bed but lies like a log of wood

Maybe it's just a bet between his friends

Maybe you're meant to fill his immediate lust

Maybe you asked for money, so he treated you like a prostitute

Maybe you have an untreated infection and you smelled and/or gave him an infection

Maybe maybe Maybe

But the bottom line is 99% of men you sleep with will walk away from you. Only one will marry you, eventually

That's enough reason to be wise, plus diseases and unplanned pregnancies, and decide to remain a Virginia till after marriage (of course it's harder to sell if you've had sex b4, vicious cycle, sin leads to more sin)

Let's do it the Jesus way, give your life to Christ, stay a virgin and marry when ready so you don't burn with desire

Alot of men cry the first time they have sex. It's that beautiful, the first time. So don't give away your most priced possession

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Most of you won't like to say how girls have dumped their asses after sex.
Something girls do all the time o. A girl will have sex with a guy meanwhile at the back of her mind, she knows she's not interested in the guy beyond that.
Una think say na only guys eyes dey clear after sex. Girl's eyes do open to.
And sometimes they are vennopen before the sex.
It's called hit and bounce and it's done by both sex.
HIT AND BOUNCE or HIT AND RUN

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Wettoid123:
till 2moro am still wondering why i have fuckkkkk some beautiful shape girls and at the end am no where to be found the love just die automatically wetin dey cause am nowwwwww.
but i still glue to my wife after how many fuckkk fuckkkk just the same feelings you really can play with ur heart.
Your connection is far beyond just having sex. But with others, it was the sex that you wanted and didn't want to look further.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2021
SeriouslySense:
This is why in my little wisdom, i think its good, for people to know each other first, before fun. Because if you love a woman for her character, you will not stop loving her after sex, the mind is sometimes id very important too, or character.

True. If a man and a woman kicks off their friendship of their journey of knowing each other with sex, their reasoning doesn't same to function properly. Infact, the moment you two have sex, you stop discussing important things except sex.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by benjanny(m): 1:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Have you seen politicians still campaigning after winning an election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Zila306: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Your question answered itself.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:32am On Jun 27, 2021
mrkings84:
How many times will same quetbe repeated in a single year?
It's their way of reminding ladies that they are intimacy gadgets and yet they want the ladies to take them serious. Any lady who sleeps with a guy thinking it's a way to make him love her of start a serious relationship with her is sick.
Sometimes I think the only thing guys think of when they see a female is SEX.
That's why some ladies no longer take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Hotzone(m): 1:40am On Jun 27, 2021
Wife of the deceased may have some few but important questions to answer
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:40am On Jun 27, 2021
It's called post nut clarity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:43am On Jun 27, 2021
TomiwaRay:
Nigerian girls are useless,yet you won't stop creating threads about them. Ladies dump men after sex too,and we don't make a fuss about it. If they re useless,leave them and concentrate on something else nah,stop making girls' topic your highlight for cheap likes.
Shurrup dear.
A man will lose interest in a girl and nobody will hear about it. But when a lady dumps a man, he'll be the centre of the gist among her friends for weeks and the matter would be brought up occasionally even after many years.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by AOresources: 1:54am On Jun 27, 2021
Its in the DNA..make God have mercy
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by TomiwaRay(f): 1:58am On Jun 27, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Shurrup dear.
A man will lose interest in a girl and nobody will hear about it. But when a lady dumps a man, he'll be the centre of the gist among her friends for weeks and the matter would be brought up occasionally even after many years.
You don't need to behave like a kid by being insultive...You want to tell me that guys aint guilty of talking about ladies when in the midst of their friends too? This one that ladies' bashing topic is even rampant here,how much more when with friends? While the ladies you said do talk about you,handle things maturely here..Guy,that point of yours is wack.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Timblaze(m): 2:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by kizyalex10(m): 2:49am On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.
the answer is very simple,if they see you as nothing other than a girl who fufill his sexual quest,but a man hangs on when he sees you beyond that
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Magic1: 2:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Ogbotobo77:
It is not a man's duty to retain a woman...a man's duty is to attain a woman...a woman's duty is to retain the man post-sex...and how do u do this?...STAND OUT..how do u stand out from other women?...add value in his life...be an asset not a liability...when u do this,a man's interest amplifies....women control access to sex..men control access to commitment and marriage...men have done their part to get the sex...it's the woman's turn to gain a man's commitment and ring

Best read
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by lawlex(m): 3:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmmm tell me more or we can get involved quote author=Joystark post=103126301]Depends on the woman o.
Some women will bang you and clip your destiny one time, with an amazing session!

Na you go dey find her up and down. angry[/quote]
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by doneback04: 3:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Losing interest on her is the way I see her behave, for instance I can't have anything to do with a lady I saw her messed up around, so once I collect I take off. Secondly I normally do here this from men. I believe every man that wants to marry and know what she wants can not lose interest from the lady she love, it is only when you are still playing around with woman's that u can lose interest because you have them surrounding you. So inclusion every responsible man that what to marry and know what he wants can not lose interest from the lady she wants to marry
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by freesoul12: 3:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Sex is a normal thing..He wont retain u if u dont add value to his life..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by cardoctor(m): 3:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Where did u get this theory from?
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by orikoku: 4:03am On Jun 27, 2021
My space book
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 27, 2021
70% of we guys, whenever we see a lady, we start imagining what she'll be like when she's nude. So, that's why it's necessary for ladies not to be too generous with their bodies if they want a long term union. Be with the guy, allow him get used to u, and you to him. When he begins to value and miss your presence, even sex cannot stop him from loving and missing you. Also, add value to his life; be a mom and a friend to him ; sex can't diminish that impact.
But when you give it out to him freely, then naturally, he'll lose interest, because that's what got his focus in the first place ; he just feels like he's won the lottery, time to test a different bet.

Also, contrary to what I've been reading here, most women don't lose interest on a guy after having sex with them.Few might do, but most don't. More than 65% of my friends are ladies, so we really discuss things. Women value sex more. For them, It's a pure way of showing intimacy, but for men, sex is just a normal food, although one they're addicted to. They wanna try another diet again. After he cums and leaves the door, seeing another lady, he's already wondering what her mourns will sound like, and what her lips will taste like. Many men can put their dick anywhere there's hole as long as they can cum. All male animals are like that. A cock will jump through fire chasing down a hen; after the 5 seconds, it goes its way finding another hen. The list goes on and on.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by thunderbabs: 4:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Mind you, there's nothing called "pure love" in our modern world. Even when you think you feel it for a partner, it diminishes or disappears after a turn of events that you can't control.

No human can be 100% faithful till death do them part. It's a false lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Diminishing marginal utility
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Wettoid123: 5:10am On Jun 27, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Your connection is far beyond just having sex. But with others, it was the sex that you wanted and didn't want to look further.

alas u have said it all! from others i wanted sex only but not to look further.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by ImpactCrater: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:

can it happen to someone's housewife? I mean not having feeling for her after having sex with her.
Yes of course, but you are stuck with her! So you gotta manufacture interest cos she ain't going nowhere!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2021
KanuSE:
What's the big deal about sex, most people don't even understand that the pussy is there for the guys while the dick is there for the woman. grin

Sex is for the gratification of the body and should stop there - but when you attach expectations, hopes are often dashed. grin

Love, on the other hand, is meant to be an intimate expression between like minds. wink

Nice point bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by errigdee: 5:36am On Jun 27, 2021
First of all they never felt anything for the women... Na just make we catch cruise be the ANTHEM!!!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Hathor5(f): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2021
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.

How did you love a woman you didn't have much feelings for? grin

The answer is right there. If after sleeping with a woman you don't feel anything, you didn't love her in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.