Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? (90355 Views)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
After you have fvcked the pussy like 6 times a day per week, u discover that there is nothing in the pussy. If her body looks like an amoeba with a stinking pussy, your penis will shrink like a snail recoiling into its shell. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
I wouldn't know because am still a virgin. I have never had sex and am 32years old. I don't know if am ok.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by wagzy37: 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
nextstep:
Because the woman isn't interesting.
If all a woman can offer is sex - well, after the act, a man's desire subsides for her, and on to the next babe. It's in our genes.

There are exceptions, but basically, a man is biologically wired to spread his genes (can make many women pregnant within days), a woman is wired to stay put and nurture (can only have one pregnancy at a time for 9 months). A woman has to have other qualities to keep the man from moving on.

It can also be the same for women: if a man is uninteresting, the woman doesn't really want him around, unless he's bringing other things to the table (e.g. he can provide for her, or make her laugh).

Thank you my guy! Absolute truth!
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by DonroxyII: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
SonofGod231:

Lol...Actually,I wasn't even young when I was young. Like Go,enjoy, try having adventures. There were really no adventures or wild (within limits) experiences.Those are just my humble regrets and not taking those missed shots. I'm in my 30s and I am thinking of settling down but once married,being a serious adult at that point is a requirement.
But I'm just seeing the world and don't want to sacrifice my best years for the wrong person.
I don't regret any of my missed shots because I missed them all deliberately for better games "Self and mental Development" ... the shots ceased now but devil will bring them up again when you are made ..... I don't wished myself Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu or Hancock and Gina.... grin ...

Hope you understand, you just missed devil antics ... thank your stars !!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by anungangampu: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Peace2love:
Even women too lose interest in men after sleeping with them.
That the truth no one talks about . Women do alot of evaluation during sex. Which they can easily loose interest if they have the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
KanuSE:

What's the big deal about tight pussy?
It makes my dick feel good when it slides in and out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Deicide:
As a defence mechanism How do you women know those that want sex from you or those that really want a relationship? or is it just trial and error

If he wanted just sex he doesn't need to claim you and be exclusive with you. He can just keep it casual.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe she did not meet your fantasy
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by anungangampu: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
bossbrown7676:
Because no campaign after election grin
mad people everywhere
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by GeneralPula: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
folake4u:
Everyday we keep hearing "Women are this, women are that", yet we see threads grace Front-page daily. Una kuku like to die ontop our matter.
Omo, see the number of male monickers viewing this thread.

Una go dey alright las las.

The numbers of male monikers viewing the thread are much cuz they’ve all used and Dump ladies, and most of them don’t even know the reason why...So they’re here to know why they lose interest after having sex..

Btw...The thread subject is Men & not women..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Judolisco(m): 12:00am On Jun 27, 2021
airminem:
Some women ask nonsense questions during & after sex and that puts the man on more presure, then he gets uncomfortable there and there. Well, Men don't feel like women do after sex in short..wink
nonsense questions and demands... They start feeling like a wife already
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SonofGod231: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2021
DonroxyII:
I don't regret any of my missed shots because I missed them all deliberately for better games "Self and mental Development" ... the shots ceased now but devil will bring them up again when you are made ..... I don't wished myself Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu or Hancock and Gina.... grin ...

Hope you understand, you just missed devil antics ... thank your stars !!
Lol... I don't have to wait for the Devil if I want bro,at this point and time in my life I just walk into temptation when I want. But I'm still selective though. Even God knows He cannot save someone who doesn't want to be saved. That's the point of faith.
Those missed Shots are like seeing Naija in the 80's and now,You would surely want to turn back the hands of time.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by anungangampu: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2021
Jj

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2021
wealthyhenry:
Cos when you cum you come to your senses...

Henrooooo...
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Jayrow08: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Her ToTo no sweet
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Joystark(f): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Depends on the woman o.
Some women will bang you and clip your destiny one time, with an amazing session!

Na you go dey find her up and down. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Queenserah26(f): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Noted, thanks.

iLegendd:

This looks like something I would type, but I'm glad someone else did. This is apt

P.S

Tip for Women

Since a man had done or "attained" his part by sleeping with you and satisfying you in bed, it's your turn to make sure you "retain" him (if he is worth it) by...

1. Keeping your pussy clean (I hate smelly pussies)
2. You're not demanding and possessive
3. You don't nag
4. You ride him in bed like a crazy bìtch, but in public, be his little angel
5. You're smart and intelligent
6. You have a sense of love and humor
7. You're not a feminist and even if you are, you don't challenge him
8. You're submissive and faithful — allow him read your chats or go through your phone if he wants to
9. Support him financially if you have
10. Don't forget number 3, 4, and 8 — there are the most important

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by DonroxyII: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2021
SonofGod231:

Lol... I don't have to wait for the Devil if I want bro,at this point and time in my life I just walk into temptation when I want. But I'm still selective though. Even God knows He cannot save someone who doesn't want to be saved. That's the point of faith.
lol, it is well sha ... Heaven only helps who needs Heaven's help... you said it all ... I do though !
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Tinyemeka(m): 12:13am On Jun 27, 2021
nrexzy:
Cos most ladies actually don't understand how men reason.. They tend to use Sex as a weapon, or trophy and most men loves challenges and are collectors... So if u meet n guy n u both catch feelings n shag don't get too attached to dat no come Dey ask dumb questions like "what are we now"....

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the Creator. tongue
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by extol1(m): 12:15am On Jun 27, 2021
MichaelBallack:
I wouldn't know because am still a virgin. I have never had sex and am 32years old. I don't know if am ok.
you are very OK my bro
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by SonofGod231: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2021
DonroxyII:
lol, it is well sha ... Heaven only helps who needs Heaven's help... you said it all ... I do though !
Well it's nice you understood me better. Thanks for the time,It was a pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by lexander(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2021
The reason is really simple you were attracted to her appearance could be her face, shape, voice etc that's why after sex you would then start asking yourself "what's so special about her anyway?" the moment you start asking types of question you've obviously lost interest.
Another reason is the long chase you might have been attracted by her personality but she keeps playing hard to get for a really long time and you have already lost interest but your ego won't allow you to let go, you'll be like"i must get her no matter the cost or how long it takes, in situations like this once you've had sex with her what else is left to discover ".
Also like what some people posted" your intentions were never for a lasting relationship or marriage so once you're achieved your aim been once or 6 times you get bored and move on to the next one. All in all its not a good thing before approaching a lady you need to ask yourself "why am I trying to woo her is it just for sex because if it is then sorry the probability of you losing interest in her is as high as 95%" or until you find someone new that tickles your fancy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by TheGift: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2021
The real question is “why do YOU lose interest in a Woman you were attracted to after sleeping with Her?”

Examine yourself, you will find YOUR answer
officialmario:
Some ladies may be having an affair with their lover, they had great time together, but he is no longer answering his phones and looks to be unable to meet your demands. You may have fallen in love with him, but he vanished that night after having a taste of you, it happens to me at times whenever I have sex with a woman I don't have much feelings for, the love disappears after having a taste of her, but I always try to make myself available for her, even after the whole scenario.

I had love the whole house to shed more light on this.

Why do men lose interest in women after sleeping with them?

over to you.
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by illuminati4life: 12:25am On Jun 27, 2021
[/b][b][b]Because eventually you will discover they're Olosho and you'll get disappointed...[/b]
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by NekkyCee(f): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2021
I agree with you.
DDDEnterprises:
Because the intent and purpose of their interest in the woman wasn't based on pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage) rather it was based on desire for fun and satisfying carnal and transient desires.

So what happens when a person's intention for something has been fulfilled or satisfied? of course his interest will start diminishing (maybe not all the time though)

This is according to my little wisdom sha. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by wallarwallar(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Because the intent and purpose of their interest in the woman wasn't based on pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage) rather it was based on desire for fun and satisfying carnal and transient desires.

So what happens when a person's intention for something has been fulfilled or satisfied? of course his interest will start diminishing (maybe not all the time though)

This is according to my little wisdom sha. undecided

U try bt hw many u wan marry or keep if u want to luv for real Abeg na 2 jst enjoy ourselves most of d time both gender and sometime it might come with benefits dat 1 na plus
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by extol1(m): 12:29am On Jun 27, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
They are seeing them as sex object. If you truely love a lady you will never loose interest in her. Love is different from lust. The more i sleep with my wife the more i love her. We have been together for 12 years.
Congrats Sir
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Otoks001(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2021
quote author=DDDEnterprises post=102987381]Because the intent and purpose of their interest in the woman wasn't based on pure love and a mindset of life-long union (marriage) rather it was based on desire for fun and satisfying carnal and transient desires.

This is according to my little wisdom sha. undecided[/quote]
Law o diminishing marginal utility
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Powersurge:
This is subjective. Losing interest is a two-way street. The only issue is that the curve is skewed. There are several insurances of a guy Catching Feelings after a romp. Meanwhile the lady only wants onetime stuff.

No be lie
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2021
grin grin I'm comin
Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by Yankee101: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Marriage is to be held in honor among all [that is, regarded as something of great value], and the marriage bed undefiled [by immorality or by any sexual sin]; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Hebrews 13:3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? by usen1234: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Because the hole is too big for my liking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.