Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97482 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by manhaley5: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Catfishing:
The guy wife get strong face...she no dey smile at all shocked

And the one way get soft face come kill am.
Wahala for flyover.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Instead of learning lessons be there benefiting from click bait.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kay29000(m): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Just cause you surround yourself with immoral men doesn't mean all off us grew up that way.

The reason I am not team "all men are the same" is because I grew up around better men.

Ciao.

I know you're not a young girl, but I guess you're just naive. With time, you will understand that most (not all) men will cheat at some time in their life time...a lot of them are just good at covering their tracks. I'm not an immoral person, but It is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Romanoff(f): 7:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Theunbothered:

Is it the same man or imaginary men you made up for the sake of argument?

Look through my comments, maybe you'd understand how I was brought up.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Superboss: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2021
helpee:
You will know when you marry one. A pretty wife in Abuja while you spend all your life alone in Lagos. We don't face reality. Na maid you go Bleep self.

Lol! how you young chaps make assumption here is quite funny to me.
O boy! I am married. Married to the one I love.
I how difficult it can be for for husband and wife to live in different locations.
Can't they be seeing each atleast once in a month?
They had the means to even be meeting every fortnight.
The dead has been done, the man is no more. It is for the living to learn from this.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
The rude, conceited, self-absorbed man with a 20 inches shoulder padded ego suit seems to be taking things personal.

Calm your horses bro.When it's a women bashing thread ,you can come back and spit your venom all over the thread. For now let us have this one.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Romanoff(f): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2021
kay29000:

I know you're not a young girl, but I guess you're just naive. With time, you will understand that most (not all) men will cheat at some time in their life time.. I'm not an immoral person, but It is what it is.

Well, I didn't surround myself with this "most men" you speak of.

Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Search for her on linked in and apply pressure.

But I hope you have sense and won't tow he path her foolish husband did?
No, I'll be a good romantic faithfully husband
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kay29000(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Well, I didn't surround myself with this "most men" you speak of.

Thank God.

Okay.

By the way, where did you take that picture in your profile? That's a beautiful view behind you.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by CapitalBank: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..
You just quickly concluded on seeing her picture. Imagine some looked at your own sister and said this same thing. Most times, before you talk, always put yourself in people's shoes...

What proof do you have to back your claims up? Now, it is the fault of the woman abi?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by carboblanko(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2021
NgHotGirls Words of wisdomppost=103066586:
*One of the most prudent things you should do for yourself in Nigeria today is keeping out of trouble. One of the worst things that can happen to a person is to be sent to jail in Nigeria.*

*Jail in Nigeria is halfway house to hell. Maryam Sanda will probably never be executed, most Governor's do not sign the death warrant anymore. Orji Kalu Uzor will probably never serve full-time.*

*But still Nigerian prisons are like Nazi concentration camps. The food is calamitous, healthcare is none existent.*

*I have seen a prisoner holding his eye ball in his hand, it was still attached to his eye socket by a tendril. Someone used a spoon to scoop out his eye ball in a fight. The nurse was off duty. Nobody cared, he died.*

*I had a client once who was remanded in prison. He was HIV positive and did not tell me. Maybe that would have been further grounds for bail. He could not take his drugs and he relapsed. Before I could try to get him out it was too late, he died.*

*The food given to prisoners is not fit for human consumption, even animals should not be made to eat such rubbish. Meanwhile, huge sums of money has been budgeted for feeding prisoners.*

*Avoid trouble, infact, flee from trouble. Anything that will involve police charging you to court is trouble. If you can kill a matter in the police station, by all means do it. Stop shouting,*

*"I know my right!"*

*This is Nigeria. Your right and left can change anytime.*

*Police will definitely ask for big money, if you have it and you suspect your case is not very solid kill the matter there. Even if you think you have a good case, this is Nigeria.*

*If your lawyer is shouting,*

*"we will meet in court!" in Police station tell him to calm down.*

*It is your case, not his. The use of "we," is merely figurative. He will not stand in the accused box with you.*

*Remember, it is not what you know that matters in court, it is what you can prove. Besides, this is Nigeria. Ihedioha can testify.*

*I was attacked once by a pedestrian in Lagos. The car I was inside brushed him slightly. I was not the one driving. I just told him to be more careful.*

*That is how the guy attacked me. He threw 4 punches, I blocked two and dodged two.*

*I had the opportunity to counter punch but I did not. I am not Anthony Joshua. A police man eventually stopped him. I quickly removed myself from the scene.*

*I was happy enough I was not going home with a broken jaw, neither was I being charged for assault. Sometimes it is better to let some things go.*

*I do not mean that you should turn to everyone's foot mat, but if you are going to take up an issue, ensure you are blameless, or almost blameless.*

*Avoid wahala. If people are beating up a thief do not join, or even stand and watch, even if it is your property that was stolen.*

*If someone hits your car don't start fighting because of that.*

*Do not lend people money. It hardly ends well.*

*Do not surety people you don't absolutely trust.*

*Avoid too much night movement, and partying and clubbing.*

*Avoid people who cannot control their alcohol, they always start brawls.*

*Realize that a bad situation can always get worse, or better, depending on how you handle it.*

*Avoid people who talk too much.*

*Be wary with your speech. Do not talk about people behind their backs.*

*Always assume that someone is recording your speech and videoing your actions.*

*Even if someone comes with negative gossip about another person, do not say anything. If you talk, it is what you said that will somehow find its way to the person's ear.*

*Stop saying things like,*

*" Do you know who I am?"*

*"I no dey fear anybody!"*

*"My yes is my yes and my no is my no!"*

*Finally, remember to keep your anger and ego in check, the world does not revolve around you, it revolves around the sun �.*
Please be guided in 2021
God will surprise us with His goodness. Thank you
*Copied*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by mauchiz: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2021
These are the last days, everyone should repent. He that cheats on his wife should stop, let's be very careful now, stop fighting and quarrelling, it might lead to death.
As we can see what is happening now in Nigeria, killing everywere.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Psoul(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2021
This question does not make much sense to me.
Infidelity is not borne out of how ugly or poor one's partner is.
Infidelity is a personal thing.
It is a thing of morality and discipline.
Infidelity is also not a gender issue.
Both male and female genders get involved in it.

Those that their partners are very beautiful or handsome have also gotten involved wt a less handsome or beautiful person outside relationship and vice versa.
Poor people getting involved wt a wealthy person and a wealthy person getting involved wt a poor person.

So infidelity is hinged on very bad moral standard and lack of self control.

Who knows, even the wife that is bn praised may also be in extra marital affairs wt other men....who knows.
It's only the person that his/hers has not bn exposed that looks like an angel

If you are comparing beauty as why the man should not be unfaithful to the wife, then I don't think that the girl is a bad choice. The girl is very beautiful, younger and probably more vibrant. Still, this should make a very poor defense for bn unfaithful
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Dchair2: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender
Really? That includes your father,
brothers, uncles, nephews, etc infact all the males in your generations.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Fcwilly: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Some pretty women are house of trouble, the pretty face conceal the venom in them, king cobra � and black mambas are of lesser poison compare to some of them.
But then man and kpekus is something else

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ensamy(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Yam yam yam every day. Variety is the spice of a man. No matter how sweet the yam is. sad sad sad Atleast plantain, potatoes and fried egg.
Yam is a yam and can never become potatoes or plantain.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kindlyheart: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
alizma:

And when did beauty become a tool for good marriage. If you are a Christian, open your beautiful and show me where it was written that the virtues woman is the beautiful woman.

let's push all the blames to the wife then.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by pekisdgee(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
The girl is a gooner!!!
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Foolish men do foolish stuff.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kindlyheart: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2021
ignis:

The side chick is tighter.

tight wey de suffocate
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by biggie73(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Why ask why?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by helpee(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Superboss:

Lol! how you young chaps make assumption here is quite funny to me.
O boy! I am married. Married to the one I love.
I how difficult it can be for for husband and wife to live in different locations.
Can't they be seeing each atleast once in a month?
They had the means to even be meeting every fortnight.
The dead has been done, the man is no more. It is for the living to learn from this.
There is nothing to learn here. Even wives do kill their husbands and that you are married now does not mean it will continue to be like that. From reliable information, the man and his wife are not even in good terms. Stop judging from afar...moreso, that you have not cheated does not mean you won't eventually cheat. Let your wife stay in Abuja first then you can adopt your suggestion of monthly nocturnal visit. It may not last long though before either you or even the so called love of your life will succumb. The fact that you are even imagining what it feels like to marry a career woman means you are not married to one yet...at least a very successful one for now so you you are not in this man"s shoe and you won't know how it pinches. By the way, I am equally married for over 12years in a very lovely relationship but I don't deny reality

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by afesco: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
SenorFax:
Anybody can be beautiful, it's takes character to keep a man.

Not judging, but with these her professional qualities, I doubt she will have time for her husband.
That is not true in is most cases because it is hard to see a wealthy man who doesn't cheat on his wife. My boss's wife is a house wife (because he doesn't want her to work) n a young n very pretty woman but my boss is worst than a dog. The woman has done everything to arrest d situation but all to avail. I am very close to d family as I visit their home often because I am a family friend to my boss and his wife.
None of d girls my boss goes out with is as pretty as his wife but yet, he often keeps late at night.
One day in 2017, my was with my boss in his car n he was talking babes n all dt but I told him dt I am a Christian and as such, I can't cheat on my wife n his reply was dt it is because I just got d job n dt I have not seen money n dt is y I am talking like this n when d office start sending me out with so much money, dt I can't but cheat on her. He actually bet with me. But up till now, I haven't cheated on my wife despite having some money. Most of my colleagues cheat on their wives even d supposedly christian do. I was away travelled on official assignment with most of my colleagues for six weeks in 2017 with a good hotel accommodation, good DTA(duty tour allowance). Many of them(married men), lodged with ladies n you can imagine to even see someone u won't espect because to do such caught in a act.
Have u asked why a man with 1,2,3,4 or 5 wives still have side chics?
In conclusion, it takes d grace of God for a man not to cheat on his wife n most especially a man who has made money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7
damn I know this woman, she is f*cking busy as hell. A career woman and very powerful.

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by iKingsley(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Franckly62:
embarassed
Everyone will claim to be a psychologist now.
As for me, I don't know why he cheated. Even if he was still alive, I'm pretty certain that he would not have been able to say coherently why he cheated.

He might have likely said, "It's the Devil".
On a related note, sometimes I pity the Devil sha. Almost everybody lays the cause of their misfortunes at his door.... No one wants to admit they are solely at fault. Everyone is looking for who to blame.

The Current Government is the best in this one
he definitely has a reason why he cheated
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by emkz: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
I hypothesize as follows:

(1) Distance

(2) Bad friends. I can't be friends with someone cheating on his wife. I'd start in no time.

(3) The myth that young blood strengthens old bones.

(4) Probably was tired of his wife's body.

The issue is that if one is a cheat, better hug it with both hands and legs and let people know. It is unforgivable when you try to mask the image of who you truly are because you crave to be respected. That reeks of low self-esteem.

The woman is incredibly pretty.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Chuka200: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.

This ur last message of marrying a younger guy just shows you might want a younger guy too as the guy wants younger women na wa what goes around comes around maybe the younger guy will kill her too
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by mkoabiola: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2021
So many many questions waiting for answers

Career woman and a busy man..... With a free side chick on partime studies addicted to drugs.

She should rot in jail

Too many lies in her confession
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by blowjohn(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Something u people have left out:
Drugs and alcohol.
If ur a man, and a drugs and alcohol addict, and u have girls involved with misunderstanding, it could be a short cut to disgrace.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Chuka200: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender

Like your father uncles and brothers am not insulting you o just expantiating your point..you are very correct
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Otuchi: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2021
the spirit of Lilith.
that is exactly what is disturbing that Nairalander they called Sapphire, the spirit of Lilith had taking over her life. hope she gets Married cos i don't see it happening.
spirit of Lilith is a spirit of Prostitution. A spirit that causes division(Divorce) between Husband and Wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Commanderinpips: 7:59am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Shout out Born2winnx
Man is born to win

You lied so many men have and will continue to overcome their sexual urge through the grace jesus christ gave. You can also tap into thesame grace today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.