Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97467 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Superboss: 8:00am On Jun 25, 2021
helpee:
There is nothing to learn here. Even wives do kill their husbands and that you are married now does not mean it will continue to be like that. From reliable information, the man and his wife are not even in good terms. Stop judging from afar...moreso, that you have not cheated does not mean you won't eventually cheat. Let your wife stay in Abuja first then you can adopt your suggestion of monthly nocturnal visit. It may not last long though before either you or even the so called love of your life will succumb. The fact that you are even imagining what it feels like to marry a career woman means you are not married to one yet...at least a very successful one for now so you you are not in this man"s shoe and you won't know how it pinches. By the way, I am equally married for over 12years in a very lovely relationship but I don't deny reality

Oya! My compatriot cheat in peace make dem no catch u.
Make I hustle for what the family will eat.
Well, I got ur point especially on the part of d man not being in talking terms with wife.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by mapet: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2021
What has her professional qualifications and work experience to do with her ability to keep her marriage? Nothing in the write-up suggest any qualification for keeping good home or randy husbands in check...well that's if there is.....
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ddippset(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2021
1. Judging by the photos here, the wife isn't that pretty, she is only "yellow". The side chic is finer.
2. This article gave us her cv as an oil and gas professional. Not her cv as a wife and mother. Men don't care too much about their wives' expertise at the office. They care more about 'at home'
3. 95 percent of married men cheat along the way, even if their wife is a mixture of Beyonce and Agbani Darego.
4. They got involved in drugs, which is a catalyst for scandal and trouble.
5. Men should fight the urge to keep side chics. It is difficult but not impossible.
Some men are actually faithful.
6. It makes no sense that the girl premeditated the murder in order to take his money. Afterall it is obvious that the man was spending a lot on her. Surely an argument ensued and there was violence.
7. The young girl just destroyed her life. She is going to live in sorrow and regret for the rest of her life. If she's not killed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by afroxyz: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
A chain smoker will always be irresponsible even if he has all the money in the World

Obama smokes. Is he irresponsible?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2021
Commanderinpips:

You lied so many men have and will continue to overcome their sexual urge through the grace jesus christ gave. You can also tap into thesame grace today.

I receivvvvvvvve it in Jesus name
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Princedapace(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Wetin dey worry una for this world sef?
Na everybody be Christian? What if he is a traditionalist? What if he is an atheist?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by studentofTruth: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2021
HonNL:

Brenda Ataga, Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu, the side chick

Michael Usifo Ataga and his wife Brenda Ataga

Michael Usifo Ataga and his side chick Chidinma Ojukwu

PM NEWS

No one can actually tell his reason for cheating. It could lack of self control, busy career wife, or a special interest in dark-skinned ladies but married a fair woman.

Some of us have special attachment to ebony woman. No matter how supposedly beautiful a fair woman is, we can never be sexually satisfied with them!
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ddippset(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2021
afroxyz:

Obama smokes. Is he irresponsible?
smoker spotted.

grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Openpeace: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2021
Having Read and listened to the confession of the lady,

These are my findings.

1. The friends of the deceased confirmed that he's an Amateur boxer who still goes to training in his spare time, which evidently means he is physically fit.

One will have to wonder how that young girl was able to over power him and stabbing him twice on his neck by saying the man was coming after him.
An Amateur boxer whom is not sleepy already will not allow you get a knife tongue neck.
There should have been some levels of resistance from the guy and that will leave more cuts between both parties.

2. The lady claimed to have stabbed him when he's still insisting on getting to her, whichever case it means you must have gone to pick up a knife as the argument went on and that alone means the man isn't incapacitated, he must have seen you approach him with a knife and knowledge of a knife is that you want to Kill him, then to which extent did you realize that you should start stabbing him?
The 2 stabs to the kneck killed him without any other cut which means you must have known where is definitely going to kill him fast even just 1 stab to the kneck can kill any body.

3. If the plan to kill him wasn't there before you met with him, then how did you know his PIN to get cash out of his BANK CARD?
Why should a man that has money in the account give you his PIN and you feel such a person isn't ready to spend money on you?

4. Moreso you left the apartment after his death and went home which means you where not afraid of anything will come to you, ordinarily for such incidence we would have hoped you will be hiding already since you know he is dead.

5. The girl was arrested in his house after the police claimed transactions left the deceased bank account to yours and the owner of the AirBnB apartment manager, which significantly means more than 1 person was involved and knowledge bank transfer will allow the KYC in your bank to be able to look out for you equally.

6. The thought of using poison to kill the man would have worked but will open more trails leading to more questionable things and as such a homicide was orchestrated to reduce the level of exposure to the real faces behind the demise of the CEO.

In conclusion the truth might undoubtedly be that the act was more than just a matter of argument and misunderstanding between both parties in that room because getting his ATM PIN, BANK TRANSFER USERNAME and PASSWORD isn't just a coincidence.

The death is unarguably more than the girl.

The deceased is a High Networth Individual and possibly a technical knockout can be used to topple his position.

His close associates should be profiled immediately, all he's possible beneficiaries and Debtors be invited for questions and their passport seized for at least period of the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by obicmag(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Marriage is sacred because it's the holy word of God and he made it clear that marriage is supposed to be holy and should be treated with respect. The sanctity of marriage used to be pure and unconditional.
No matter the condition and pressure husband and wife flee from sexual sin.
The wages of adultery is shameful death.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by afroxyz: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Superboss:

Lol! how you young chaps make assumption here is quite funny to me.
O boy! I am married. Married to the one I love.
I how difficult it can be for for husband and wife to live in different locations.
Can't they be seeing each atleast once in a month?
They had the means to even be meeting every fortnight.
The dead has been done, the man is no more. It is for the living to learn from this.

Once a month? And you are married? You are still an armchair theorist
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Kobicove(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Catfishing:
The guy wife get strong face...she no dey smile at all shocked

grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Kingstanding: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7
. We should pray for mercy not to have anything in common with devil in human skin. Do you think that it easy for a young handsome and a billionaire man not to have a girlfriend? Even majorities of Nigerians who did not have 50, 000 personal saving still cheat on their wife talkless of someone who controlled billion ov naira? No one is perfect in this life and if either woman or man that want perfect relationship is better for that person to go to heaven because it's only in Heaven you won't see that type of shit. Have a look at the pictures of the wife of the deceased you will know that the woman have no joy at all her looking is not friendly. It's only God knows what that man was passing through when he was alive. What is hidden to us is openly to Almighty God. Heavenly father forgive me and everyone of us our sin in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Dumte(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Something must kill a man.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by amdoyin82(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Shout out Born2winnx
Man is born to win
hmmmm. No one has ever won
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by od501: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
HonNL:

Brenda Ataga, Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu, the side chick

Michael Usifo Ataga and his wife Brenda Ataga

Michael Usifo Ataga and his side chick Chidinma Ojukwu

PM NEWS

Pretty wife you say, where is she? Cos all I see here is that Titi Ali replica cheesy no offence.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by grandstar(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Authoreety:
Many things, but most especially, no fear of God.

Anyways, in this instance, I see a career woman who ddnt have time for her family, hence the husband decided to find solace elsewhere..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men love to cheat and because there's little or no repercussion here in Nigeria for the sin, many men cheat brazenly (Read Eccl 8:11)

Lamido Sanusi despite having 3 wives still had a mistress. Are you saying the 3 wives were all starving him of sex at the same time?

My dad was accidentally polygamous because of his womanizing. 3 wives eventually. My mother who was the first was very humble and obedient.

Respect your marriage vows. Let the marriage bed be free of immorality for God will judge adulterers and immoral people (Hebrews 13'4)
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by deboakins(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2021
It's just unfortunate that the man has to end his life the it did, wonmanizing is another thing , taking into drug is another unfortunate issue, he allowed himself to be rattled and control by alcohol and the resultant effect was the ultimate price he paid. Even though the wife is with him and not a busy Carrier woman he will engage in the act.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by afroxyz: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2021
ddippset:
smoker spotted.

grin

I dont smoke but dont judge smokers. What useless asumption is that

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by deboakins(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2021
It's just unfortunate that the man has to end his life the it did, wonmanizing is another thing , taking into drug is another unfortunate issue, he allowed himself to be rattled and control by alcohol and the resultant effect was the ultimate price he paid. Even though the wife is with him and not a busy Carrier woman he will still engaged in the act.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Prettychild(f): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Kingjay007:
Funny question with no rational answer. But it is what it is!!
One who likes fruit salad doesn't want to eat just one fruit.
Ok nah! Shey fruit salad don carry am reach 6 feet salad! When guys keep saying, men can't eat one type of food all their lives, I only smh because same men will always want to eat their mothers' food all their lives and still run to her food. The bottom line is discipline and contentment.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Issues2(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
If you ask me na who I go ask..does of who thinks it was his wife fault don't just conclude she also has blood flowing through her vein
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Superboss: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
afroxyz:

Once a month? And you are married? You are still an armchair theorist

Guyman, i live with my wife.
The "atleast once in a month" there was for those ppl where regular visits are not possible.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by deboakins(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
It's just unfortunate that the man has to end his life the way it did, wonmanizing is another thing , taking into drug is another unfortunate issue, he allowed himself to be rattled and control by alcohol and the resultant effect was the ultimate price he paid. Even though the wife is with him and not a busy Carrier woman he will still engaged in the act.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Kobicove(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
ddippset:
1. Judging by the photos here, the wife isn't that pretty, she is only "yellow". The side chic is finer.
2. This article gave us her cv as an oil and gas professional. Not her cv as a wife and mother. Men don't care too much about their wives' expertise at the office. They care more about 'at home'
3. 95 percent of married men cheat along the way, even if their wife is a mixture of Beyonce and Agbani Darego.
4. They got involved in drugs, which is a catalyst for scandal and trouble.
5. Men should fight the urge to keep side chics. It is difficult but not impossible.
Some men are actually faithful.
6. It makes no sense that the girl premeditated the murder in order to take his money. Afterall it is obvious that the man was spending a lot on her. Surely an argument ensued and there was violence.
7. The young girl just destroyed her life. She is going to live in sorrow and regret for the rest of her life. If she's not killed.

You pretty much summed up the realities of this case!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil uses his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end

Romanoff 2021 .

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ignis: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2021
kindlyheart:

tight wey de suffocate

Werin dey sweet dey kill

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2021
amdoyin82:
hmmmm. No one has ever won
Its hard cheif
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Triangles1(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender

Take it easy and don't let your emotions lead you.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by authority2006(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.

And I was waiting for this too. She too should now go ahead and marry a younger guy who will probably murder her too? She should continue where her husband stopped and follow in his footstep?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by ikorodureporta: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender

Women case even bad pass this one
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2021
A man who is loved and respected by his wife , not just by words but by actions, eats regularly and gets regular kpekus will never, I repeat will never cheat on his wife. Never ever. Unless it's a spiritual problem.

I said what I said. A ti lo a ti de

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.