Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (97474 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by kellybently(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2021
HonNL:

Brenda Ataga, Usifo Ataga and Chidinma Ojukwu, the side chick

Michael Usifo Ataga and his wife Brenda Ataga

Michael Usifo Ataga and his side chick Chidinma Ojukwu

PM NEWS

Na you say she fine na. But Mr man way get the property sabi say her market don finish
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by crackhouse(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2021
The woman looks like one of all these career women to me. U know their way nah. They hardly pay attention to their home.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by NoToPile: 8:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Mtchew why are they dragging the woman into the issue, and the operation blame the woman gang are having a field day.

She's working class she's this she's that,Shes not pretty blablabla, don't blame the person on drugs that was sleeping with a 21 year old and got killed in the process, be blaming the wife. The same people that are shouting they can't marry a jobless lady are blaming her career as the reason the husband is cheating.

Its bad enough she lost her husband don't add to her sorrows by judging what you have no idea of. Chochocho people.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by jarx: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
Men are insatiable bastards stupid gender
Which breed of stupid bastard is your father?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by tnerro1(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2021
The wife looks like the type that will say either you do the style of sex she wants or you forget about it. She will just lie on the bed and say hurry up I have things to do.

That’s why he went for small girl, you can sex her in any position you want, twist her in any direction you want , fvck her as many times he wants anytime he wants,basically be in charge of her body.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2021
I don’t care his reason. He is dead and that is it. The wife should take over his assets and leave UAR. Thank you… grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by authority2006(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2021
ddippset:
1. Judging by the photos here, the wife isn't that pretty, she is only "yellow". The side chic is finer.
2. This article gave us her cv as an oil and gas professional. Not her cv as a wife and mother. Men don't care too much about their wives' expertise at the office. They care more about 'at home'
3. 95 percent of married men cheat along the way, even if their wife is a mixture of Beyonce and Agbani Darego.
4. They got involved in drugs, which is a catalyst for scandal and trouble.
5. Men should fight the urge to keep side chics. It is difficult but not impossible.
Some men are actually faithful.
6. It makes no sense that the girl premeditated the murder in order to take his money.

Of course, it does. The girl clearly said he didn't give her money unless you want to argue that the girl was lying.

Afterall it is obvious that the man was spending a lot on her. Surely an argument ensued and there was violence.
7. The young girl just destroyed her life. She is going to live in sorrow and regret for the rest of her life. If she's not killed.

You don't know that because you were not there and there was no CCTV or witness. She claimed that man became violent, where is the mark on her body or any other sign?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by eherbal(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
your father and your brothers inclusive grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by babsbolad: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:
But a woman like you murdered the man. How will you describe women in this context?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by afroxyz: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Superboss:

Guyman, i live with my wife.
The "atleast once in a month" there was for those ppl where regular visits are not possible.

Still what I'm saying. You are not talking from personal experince. Once a month is not easy for married couples. People whose spouses work till late in the night are complaining not to talk of once a month.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Ryan03:
forget all these stories, man are cheats by nature. Any man that tells you otherwise is deceiving you, just telling you what to want to hear

Generalization is a sign of low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by madjune(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2021
This is an age-old question that no one answer can do justice to.
Nobody knows the late man's background and his flair for the skirts but one thing is common with the average Nigerian man who is considered rich-

They want to Fk every woman that catches their fancy.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by awumen: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2021
I completely share your thoughts. I doubt if she's the one that did these.i trust the police might make more arrest during the cause of their investigation unless they already concluded after her arrest
Openpeace:
Having Read and listened to the confession of the lady,

These are my findings.

1. The friends of the deceased confirmed that he's an Amateur boxer who still goes to training in his spare time, which evidently means he is physically fit.

One will have to wonder how that young girl was able to over power him and stabbing him twice on his neck by saying the man was coming after him.
An Amateur boxer whom is not sleepy already will not allow you get a knife tongue neck.
There should have been some levels of resistance from the guy and that will leave more cuts between both parties.

2. The lady claimed to have stabbed him when he's still insisting on getting to her, whichever case it means you must have gone to pick up a knife as the argument went on and that alone means the man isn't incapacitated, he must have seen you approach him with a knife and knowledge of a knife is that you want to Kill him, then to which extent did you realize that you should start stabbing him?
The 2 stabs to the kneck killed him without any other cut which means you must have known where is definitely going to kill him fast even just 1 stab to the kneck can kill any body.

3. If the plan to kill him wasn't there before you met with him, then how did you know his PIN to get cash out of his BANK CARD?
Why should a man that has money in the account give you his PIN and you feel such a person isn't ready to spend money on you?

4. Moreso you left the apartment after his death and went home which means you where not afraid of anything will come to you, ordinarily for such incidence we would have hoped you will be hiding already since you know he is dead.

5. The girl was arrested in his house after the police claimed transactions left the deceased bank account to yours and the owner of the AirBnB apartment manager, which significantly means more than 1 person was involved and knowledge bank transfer will allow the KYC in your bank to be able to look out for you equally.

6. The thought of using poison to kill the man would have worked but will open more trails leading to more questionable things and as such a homicide was orchestrated to reduce the level of exposure to the real faces behind the demise of the CEO.

In conclusion the truth might undoubtedly be that the act was more than just a matter of argument and misunderstanding between both parties in that room because getting his ATM PIN, BANK TRANSFER USERNAME and PASSWORD isn't just a coincidence.

The death is unarguably more than the girl.

The deceased is a High Networth Individual and possibly a technical knockout can be used to topple his position.

His close associates should be profiled immediately, all he's possible beneficiaries and Debtors be invited for questions and their passport seized for at least period of the investigation.

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:
You guys just had to drag his wife into this mess.

Many Nigerians are sick.

They rejoice at the shame and downfall of others.

Why does her picture need to be thrown around the internet?

What for?

Like I don’t even know what concern the wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Bigseven(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Question of the day! What do men really want?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by GeneralPula: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2021
[b]By nature, men are never created to be with one woman. The idea of one man/one woman was not from nature, but a man made suggestion. It does not work in reality..

There’s no reason why human being cheat. It’s a human character to have sex as much as you want, with the opposite sex as you desire..

The only humans who won’t cheat are the ones with extremely low sexual libido & extremely low self esteem, maybe.. (Fear of God doesn’t counts here cuz nothing can change nature, nothing even fear of God)

This particular matter, looking at the wife, I can see somebody who may not be a sex freak and looking at the husband, I see someone who may be a sex freak..

Infact, my mind is telling me the wife may be aware that husband sleeps around. Why? Cuz he’s sleeping with a young girl. The idea of sleeping with a young girl might be from the wife, somebody the man can manipulate easily and not somebody that will be manipulating the man..

Like me now, I have a low sexual libido. I only do have sex once in a while(Once in 2-3 months). If I get married tomorrow, I won’t even think of cheat cuz I have a very low sexual libido. I won’t even be having sex with my wife often... Not every man is like this.. [/b]
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2021
That Brenda woman is too good for Usifo, look at her credentials, she is more accomplished than her late husband.
Me thinks Usifo was intimidated by his wife's success, maybe she brow beats him.
Men sometimes cheat on their wives by sleeping with low life personalities just to humiliate their high flying wives.

Its obvious the man was not doing well compared to his wife.

My 10 cents on the matter, that fact his wife was able to trace his killer shows she is intelligent and resourceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by whytediamond(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Kambilly99:

Kambilly why na? Why typing without reasoning? Why?

The girl that killed the man did so because of what again?
A. Defending herself while being raped.
B. Drugged and killed a man because of money and iPhone.
C. She was trying to compete with men on their game?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by oluwaahmed: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I was waiting for this.

You people don't want a liability for a wife, if a woman now has a job or doing well in business, you people will complain she's too busy with her career and business for you people. Una no wan be sole provider so that your wives won't ask you for money, yet y'all don't want career women or wives that will be richer than you.
Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Was the man a jobless man? Wasn't he also a career person? You think as a CEO and billionaire, he sits at home to wait for his wife?

A man's true character is tested when he has money. And the devil used his money and love for women to send him to an early disgraceful end.

Speak for yourself and the men you know.

I know prosperous men who have never stepped out on their wives.

So who come gain now, the man tired of sleeping with his beautiful wife or the wife who is still alive and still doing well in life?

I hope she remarries a younger guy.

Abeg leave story for storyland. The wife might even have a side nigger thats fùcking her blue black. na who dem catch be thief. And pls, don't you ever stick your neck for a naija married man; i take God beg you. You can never know, believe that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Clinghton: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2021
This teaches us that not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by studentofTruth: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
A man who is loved and respected by his wife , not just by words but by actions, eats regularly and gets regular kpekus will never, I repeat will never cheat on his wife. Never ever. Unless it's a spiritual problem.

I said what I said. A ti lo a ti de

As long as it's the type of woman he desires, I completely agree!
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by dallasi: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Sugar Daddy when wey people dey manage e reach your turn u finish am.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2021
afroxyz:

Obama smokes. Is he irresponsible?
chain smoker mumu
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Georgejeez: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
But the woman strong face go good for meme oo angry grin
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by floss(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
angelEmade:
Let us ask that chainsmoker slawormirr
Meanwhile get quality niche back links for just 8k over 2500 back links. 0706 777 5065 whatsapp

You might be surprised that slawormirr isn't a smoker in person, sometimes don't be the judge over a case beyond your jurisdiction. Even if he is, that doesn't make him less human. My point is why use a wrong adjective to tag some one even when the topic isn't related?
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by studentofTruth: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
quentin06:
That Brenda woman is too good for Usifo, look at her credentials, she is more accomplished than her late husband.
Me thinks Usifo was intimidated by his wife's success, maybe she brow beats him.
Men sometimes cheat on their wives by sleeping with low life personalities just to humiliate their high flying wives.

Its obvious the man was not doing well compared to his wife.

My 10 cents on the matter, that fact his wife was able to trace his killer shows she is intelligent and resourceful.

A multimillionaire businessman not doing well compared to an employee civil servant? Funny!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Akinsazy1985: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
This man don finally make Brenda popular and most searched for on google....Thanks to him, now we can read of the widows successful profile., this is sad and unfortunate, we all have our dark sides but would not be revealed same time, change before the wrath day comes. Cheers NL

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Norwichsailor(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2021
esthel:
Well from this I see a busy career woman who probably isn't home all the time. Still doesn't justify cheating, a man that will cheat will cheat even if the wife is available 24/7
True. But even she was there always e go still cheat
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by highoctane: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2021
I came across a statement in Nairaland
That Konji is a bastard , it could be the reason.
Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2021
awumen:
I completely share your thoughts. I doubt if she's the one that did these.i trust the police might make more arrest during the cause of their investigation unless they already concluded after her arrest

Like your analysis, its possible this mans murder was planned by someone else, the girl was a patsy, a scapegoat her statement show she was taught what to say to the police.
I smell cover up, TV personalities have many enemies, can't take down a boxer like that unless he was drugged and overpowered.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Saintmary(f): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's not in a man's nature to hold on to a single woman... No matter how much he loves the wife, the urge to hunt younger women will always be there.

Some men fight the urge... The good news is, non has ever won grin

Shout out Born2winnx
Man is born to win

Just because you're losing the battle does not mean others are not winning.

Although misery loves company, and respectable men are a tiny minority, but they exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? by Wickedtruths: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Juoflife1:
Men are dogs. They get good food but decide to eat from sand.

I can hear your father barking inside the cage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.