Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (81279 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Bimpe29: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2021
She lack integrity and that's really an indication that she may not make a good and honest wife when you eventually tie the knot with her.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by MisterGrace: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2021
I know her type. She's a wh()r3. They can never change. I'm sorry, but that's the bitter truth.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by 21sailor: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idl??

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz

Why Did she Blocked the Guy in the first Place?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Cha E! The Heart Of Most Nigeria LADIES Is Very Wicked
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENUEL17(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2021
Let her go.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by erico2k2(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Go and thanks ur ancestors!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by tunary(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

Leave that girl simple. How can you allow another man open a shop for your wife to be. Position yourself in the Yahoo guy, if you are the Yahoo boy will you not like to sleep with her? Nothing goes for nothing in this world. Leave that girl for your own good, the picture is clear enough, she's not your wife
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENNYSWAP: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2021
Obaman12:

Bro, you're a wise guy. I must commend the way you reacted to this by not letting her know what's on your plan.

Had this similar situation but I goofed it up cos I couldn't control my emotions. So I'm happy you were able to play along.

Now is your come back time, she's leading you now, in terms of score. You have to up your game by digging more to find out if the guy has actually laid her.

Read chats from her best female friend, that's where the secret is. Everything she's been hiding is there. When you discover the real truth, there and only will you be able to act without looking back. This girls are something else.

Quote me, we'll talk more.

Thanks for this ...

People here are just talking rubbish. They don’t know how hard it is to start up life .

I’m a chemical Engineer by qualification, since there is no job forth coming , I set up a small chemical plant where I produce Co2 for Carbonated beverage company , I’m pouring my soul in growing the company but most dude here won’t understand how it is .. I did 45% of my marriage because I won’t carry all my money into marriage just to please any body .

I was thinking she’s the woman that will be behind every successful man .

But it’s well shaaaa. , make go Dey go

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by sunsewa16: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

Hi guy do that girl no harm,u never appreciate what u have until you lose it,am talking from experience,I courted my wife five years right from University before formalizing to marriage,we are 16yrs now in marriage, making it 21yrs together with 5 children, while this information is to let u know,I experience it as a student with her, where those business and working class/Yahoo dude pester her for marriage with different gifts, which she decline some and accept some depending the time or situation, but letting them know she is hooked, but u know we men don't relent on such issues since she is not yet married, believing she will succumbed one day, but she told me every thing, assuring me she will never let me down, but knowing the type person she is,I believe her, up till today no cos for alarm,so my advice to u, don't use this issue to cancel the intended marriage,it do happen, except there is another issue u did not mention, and please stop going to female phone, even if na ur sister,is not adviceable.bye
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2021
AmazingELixir:

grin
You mean people you beg for money ...careful dear some of those monies cause more harm especially when they're from Yahoo boyz...those guys dine with the devil reason why Op should discontinue with the relationship ASAP.
OK. I don't have yahoo boys as friends. Naaa
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENNYSWAP: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2021
sunsewa16:

Hi guy do that girl no harm,u never appreciate what u have until you lose it,am talking from experience,I courted my wife five years right from University before formalizing to marriage,we are 16yrs now in marriage, making it 21yrs together with 5 children, while this information is to let u know,I experience it as a student with her, where those business and working class/Yahoo dude pester her for marriage with different gifts, which she decline some and accept some depending the time or situation, but letting them know she is hooked, but u know we men don't relent on such issues since she is not yet married, believing she will succumbed one day, but she told me every thing, assuring me she will never let me down, but knowing the type person she is,I believe her, up till today no cos for alarm,so my advice to u, don't use this issue to cancel the intended marriage,it do happen, except there is another issue u did not mention, and please stop going to female phone, even if na ur sister,is not adviceable.bye

My anger is that she should tell me before I discovered what’s up...
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2021
bastardmod:

Satan answered your useless prayer and sent you someone to encourage you in your olosho lifestyle...not God
How? Kindly reply me with sense if you have one
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2021
frankson1:

Biko I don't want that divine helper that will be telling my bae how much he loves her embarassed
Yea thats the issue here though.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2021
babavik:

See how easy it is for you to justify evil. Will he pay 45% and later dump her? And you tag "whoring" divine helping? Why can't you tell the girl to get a job and start saving? May this situation befall your brothers and sons. since it is no biggy to u.
Guy calm down
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Monman56: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2021
Did she tell you or you found out please.
I'm asking for a reason
sunsewa16:

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Love55freas(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
many Yahoo boys are ritualist
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENNYSWAP: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
21sailor:

Why Did she Blocked the Guy in the first Place?
She was watching all these Indian channel on Gotv , I had to keep my self busy cuz I don’t watch such channels .

Told her to give me her phone make I play 9ja ludo cuz game full her phone , she said no after holding on to the phone and pressing one or two things she now gave me the phone
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Big red flags for me.

1. Impatience: I'll never roll with a lady that doesn't appreciate process and growing into things.

2. Opportunistic: again a big no no, the Yahoo guy was there for the spoils, so also her guy for the marriage, everyone of them serves a strategic purpose, she only being the chief beneficiary in all this.

3. Excessively secretive on issues that should be bare: a big no no again, such issues should be discussed before execution.

4. Materialistic: her mindset shows this in full, according to the story.

I rest my case.
Mature response. I see how it seems now not those males up there foaming anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Warmaterial(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational
'struggling to pay' is a direct insult... Stop hurting people with words, choose ur words carefully.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PENNYSWAP: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2021
PaAdu02:
I like your plans ,going forward,don't take unnecessary advise from here,just stick to ur plans, firstly,let me tell u this,she was happy for the go ahead given,that's how they all do,she's been straffing d dude,don't dull it anymore,don't let her see ur anger towards this, encourage her,but make sure u obtain money from her ,like borrow,let her foot bills from the largesse she gets from the guy,try as much to add burdens to her life,she's put u through many,then Bleep her as many times possible,then dump her in 6months time.Do all these and u will have peace

Ok
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by MightyHand(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Honesty36:
I also noticed my ex's attitude whenever she comes to spend time at my place
Her parents said I'm the only man who's ever visited her at home an they've never seen her with a man
I'm based in lagos , and she's from kwara state

Her parents allows her to visit me in lagos state whenever she's on holidays , omo this babe cuddle her phone like it's her life , and yeah I bought her the said phone oh

I don't like the idea of going through anyone's phone whether male or female but her attitude towards her phone made me to give it a shot

The first day I tried , I didn't know she set a buzzing sound once any hand touches the power button

Second day I told her I needed to check some soccer scores seems my network was misbehaving , she sluggishly gave me the phone after a while 20mins of delay
In her presence I went into her opera mini and started my soccer scores check, and she was so close to me observing me closely, that still made me badly wanna know what's on her phone , I became curious cuz I can't lie , she's the only girl I've ever loved deeply then

I told her I needed some privacy and why would she be so attached to me that way

I left the room to the second room , and damn I saw fire
I went straight to her whatsapp archive list , and I saw it all
Long story short, the love died that moment

I never told her parents nothing , and her parents who used to call me at least once monthly didn't call me since then
Which I'm sure she must've told them whatever lies , so was I wrong by not informing her parents seems they loved me as their own son or were they wrong by not at least hearing from me ?

Provided they never call to ask you what's up, then You own them no explanation...
I was once in your shoe, we are even in the same town, and they never ask me why and l only greet them whenever will cross path, sometimes ago I gave her mum a ride to get foodstuff from market, yet no conversation about her daughter..
They all know whom their seeds are, just pretending in order to push her into someone's life and back off...

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rosalieene(f): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2021
You are evil.
Very callous human being.
Your mind is telling you to impregnate her and dump her? Really?
What set of men do this our generation breed.
Evil minded people!
Some of you will go too extreme by acting a movie script and thereby loosing your integrity in the process.
Must you take revenge?
If you think what she did is so wrong. Why dont you just let her go without any drama.. it's that simple.
There are so many fishes in the ocean.
Do you have to punish her unjustly because of what? Did they tie your kidneys together.
Tueehhhhh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by fred04(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Oga the earlier u run the better for you
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by 3kay945(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Kids everywhere. And some wonders why and how Nigeria becomes in this present state.

Hmmm, if you're no more interested in the relationship, break it up and move on. Which one is contemplating the idea of impregnating her then dump.

The girl sees you aren't good enough for her that's why she sought for assistance elsewhere.

Simply find your level.

Must you pay evil for evil

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2021
apostle96:
You are just acting up unnecessarily
If she places all her burden on you, you will complain
Now she has an helper, u still dey complain
the guy won't understand
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by rosalieene(f): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2021
Warmaterial:
'struggling to pay' is a direct insult... Stop hurting people with words, choose ur words carefully.
As regards to the OP, it's no insult.
He is struggling to pay, what's the lie in it?.
Dont the girl have a mind of her own?
He deserves every insult and even more for wanting to take revenge.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Blacksavage: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

My brother do waiting your please you...
Wicked her this hoes don't deserve true love... Jare..
Mind the yahoo dey Bleep your wife make I clear you..
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Warmaterial:
He said so himself though. But u maybe right.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Blacksavage: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Sometimes people come into our lives to be our divine helper
You say waiting? angry
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by 3kay945(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2021
rosalieene:
You are evil.
Very callous human being.
Your mind is telling you to impregnate her and dump her? Really?
What set of men do this our generation breed.
Evil minded people!
If you think what she did is so wrong. Why dont you just let her go.. it's that simple.
There are so many fishes in the ocean.
Do you have to punish her unjustly because of what? Did they tie your kidneys together.
Tueehhhhh!!

I thought am the only one sane o.
Imagine the different advices dishing out to him.
No wonder evil reign in this country. The youth propagate it more.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by system21: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Emvico34:
Na wa o. This one loud o. Guy i take God beg u, just leave her make she carry her wahala go. Her mate dey work to raise money for business, she dey Bleep to raise money for business.
Some are sending their boyfriend their nude photos to raise money for business
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by BarrSly: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Mmmaaaahhhhhh niggggaaaaaaaaa

Junnior:

Lol. You watch stephIsCold on YouTube?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.