Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7515 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2011
This temptation na wa o. angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 9:08pm On May 08, 2011
^^I'm kiddin, odunnu is very good 4 you, she is so good she has like over 50 guys trailing her both online & offline, goodluck with the challenge brutha! tongue cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2011
shocked
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:23pm On May 08, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Angel Odunnu, has this debowatever guy showered you with gifts like this before? I can give you much more.  kiss
His name is Debosky, until you address him rightly, i'll assume I didnt read your post
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:27pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety! Pweety! Pweety! Dont let me collect your bride price from 190 o! He's been dying to have you. Just mind ur business.
@Honeric01: how far with our fX parole. Any show?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2011
I heard there are about 50 more!!! Which number is debosky among them?

(Who is this debosky sef. I think I might need the services of a Mr. Fix It to fix him for me  angry )
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 9:28pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Pweety! Pweety! Pweety! Dont let me collect your bride price from 190 o! He's been dying to have you. Just mind your business.
@Honeric01: how far with our fX parole. Any show?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:40pm On May 08, 2011
hunkyjohn:

I heard there are about 50 more!!! Which number is debosky among them?

(Who is this debosky sef. I think I might need the services of a Mr. Fix It to fix him for me  angry )
Now you are talking!
Debosky is my loffa, the guy ahead of them all.
Ever heard of Tkb417? Thats my official husband.
Honeric01 my chewing gum boyfriend.
Sagamite my Aristo
Dayokanu, my Away bobo
Elrazur, Justwise, Eldee and others too numerous to mention- shortlisted applicants, waiting for appointment letters
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*faints*
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:45pm On May 08, 2011
Lol
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 9:46pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Now you are talking!
Debosky is my loffa, the guy ahead of them all.
Ever heard of Tkb417? Thats my official husband.
Honeric01 my chewing gum boyfriend.
Sagamite my Aristo
Dayokanu, my Away bobo
Elrazur, Justwise, Eldee and others too numerous to mention- shortlisted applicants, waiting for appointment letters

Noted.

hunkyjohn you try o. Love in Nairaland. Congratulations.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 08, 2011
, tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:48pm On May 08, 2011
@OAM4J:
Wetin you note?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 9:52pm On May 08, 2011
^Your official harems list nau.

might be useful reference in d future grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:57pm On May 08, 2011
Do you work in the records department?
Who are you relieving, mamagee or tpia@?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 10:05pm On May 08, 2011
^can I have a full list pls, remember I am to write your autobiography on NL in few years time.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 10:07pm On May 08, 2011
Conduct your research and find them out.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 10:17pm On May 08, 2011
That is a tough job. How would i know all those 'one night stands', 'secret affairs' and 'the quickies ones'?

Spill the beans jor and safe me me the stress of reading through your 7000 posts. Remember you are not paying me.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 10:19pm On May 08, 2011
shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 10:23pm On May 08, 2011
There's dignity in labour and who says I wont pay you?
Do you by any chance know how much my hug costs?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 10:34pm On May 08, 2011
You cannot pay me jor. Am only doing it for charity/for the good people of NL who will want to know some of your exploits here from 2009.

Even your hug + your kiss + whatever no mean anything to me. Are you my wife?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:41am On May 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Pweety! Pweety! Pweety! Dont let me collect your bride price from 190 o! He's been dying to have you. Just mind your business.
Shut up!it is my business, because when you want to take some1's man u will be boning, i swear dem suppose beat you tire, who u think say u be?nonsense!

hunkyjohn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*faints*
Faint?abeg bros just present urself well!

shebi i warn yu
undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by annita19(f): 1:38am On May 09, 2011
E- crush How lame
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2011
annita19:

E- crush How lame

*Wakes up from the faint, gives annita19 one wicked punch and faints again!!!*
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 6:21pm On May 09, 2011
Pweety4me:

Shut up!it is my business, because when you want to take some1's man u will be boning, i swear dem suppose beat you tire, who u think say u be?nonsense!

[color=#550077][/color] undecided
You always talk in parables chica. Break it down babez. What guy and whose guy is he?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2011
* Wakes up from the faint on perceiving Odunnu's sweet scent  kiss *

@Odunnu, how u doin? I have an offer for you

Dump debosky and I will buy you this:
OR
I will buy you this and you dump debosky:

Choose any one  cool

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:06pm On May 09, 2011
You dont gerrit, do you?
Debosky is the reason for living. A life without Debosky is like living in a world with no air.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2011
Don't worry, I will buy you an oxygen mask. tongue
Just think of yourself in that cruise ship and the courage will come.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:15pm On May 09, 2011
I'm a naturalist. Thanx but no thanx
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2011
Ok maybe my target is too high. I'll start from the bottom and work my way up. How do I get to be on your list? Any forms to fill or do I have to perform some ritual?

[s]While I plot how to eliminate debosky angry [/s]
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:23pm On May 09, 2011
Ask OAM4J, he has the forms. We follow due process
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2011
Is there anywhere on the form where we specify tool size?  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.