Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83487 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Awoo88: 10:25am On Jul 03, 2021
All this fools don state their media trial
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Lagoon0: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Minjim:

And you, choose to believe whatever suits your narrative
Common sense is not applied. You're ignorant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by MarxMike(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Only 2000? E small na, I was thinking maybe 10000 heads should be a good start. Unless you show me the heads I totally disbelieve your made-up confession..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by FarahAideed: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
See the face of the Murderer...

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got...

Who ever supports herdsmen and Bandits and Bokoharam online or offline will get whatever the victims of those blood thirsty terrorist got
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by sadi78: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Soulsymbol99: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2021
So jst after he is caught all these confessions started coming up undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by StreetFight: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!

So, what do you say about the thousands of Southerners killed in their farms by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by dederocs(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2021
Igbo killing igbos, what a barbarian. Only lowlives and fugitive igbos support Kanu. I don't think reasonable igbos will want to be led by such a fool. His picture clearly shows he is ibo, with the typical red and black ipob colors.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Yus2020: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Apc and Buhari are so useless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ppogba: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

Nigerians are not dumb.
You are the one that is being hypocritical.
Vanguard, the favorite mouth piece of your people granted the interview.
I am cannot imagine if it were to be Punch or any of the Lagos- Ibadan media.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Henri8: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2021
If you believe this, you can believe anything else. A man can be given a military fatigue to wear and pose to make a prepared confession.

Same man can be taken into a Bush to pose for a photo shoot to buttress his earlier prepared confession.

That same could be an agent of the state.

We were told Kanu was abducted in Brazil, Czech Republic, UK and then Kenya.
We were told a woman was used to lure him.
We were told he travelled to Czech to source arms.
We were told he went to Kenya to source funds.
We were told he ordered 2000 heads for Ikonso's burial.
We were told about virgin sacrifices.
Now, we are seeing this one.
More staged supposed confessions to come.

Nigerian government and and some Nigerians na just nyash.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Sound like what could only be a pastime of a typical APC stalwart
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by imagrg(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2021
We need peace in this country, not war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Justpassingby45(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
See a careless lie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by infogeneral: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2021
I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN. IPOB sabi deny any story wey no favour them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by victorazy(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

Believe this at your own peril.

My brother, pray you never enter wahala with Lie Muhammed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by adm212144: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
lies lies lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Benwallt(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.
If your sister or daughter's heads were among the ones harvested to make bulletproof charm you won't think embellishment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Odinaka00(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2021
One thing about this Aboki Government is that naturally they don’t have sense so they assume that every Nigerian is like them when it comes to having common sense… Just take a look at this nonsense write up and tell me that it makes sense to you. It can only make sense to these useless northerners who re on Nairaland bcus they re all senseless and backward,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

I think you are the dumb fool here for not knowing that the ESN are the unknown gunmen that are destroying the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by michoim(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2021
The blood thirsty leader of IPOB has been revealed, to those who don't know before now...the demon from hell exposed!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

And some slowpoke will come and tell me NK is not a terrorist. May be a saint. How many people did Nelson Mandela killed before SA became free.
NK ,a coward,left his so called struggle to be flexing around the world while pushing some unfortunate guys into their slaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.

You are a certified psychiatric patient
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by onuman: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2021
Story for the gods; for the empty heads of people in Buhari’s support group.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by justmondris: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2021
Doctored story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Damn!

All those broadcast by KANU are enough to nail him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by onuman: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

Ha ha ha. It has been poor education standard since Buhari overthrew democracy in 1983.

Only a handful of people on Nairaland can understand that this is a concocted story.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CodeTemplar: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2021

“Most of the police officers I killed were also Igbo people. I am happy that Nnamdi has been arrested, but I am begging for amnesty from the Federal Government.”

I so love this bold part. Despite all the atrocities (which I don't commend them for), they are just like the amnesty dreamers up north and deserve amnesty.

If his SE wasn't under lock and key, he probably will be a thriving carpenter and never have taken arms. These are the boys Tinubu asked fg to engage in the fight against the staged banditry up north. I feel his pain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by moriss33(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2021
M happy ur asking that.....it questions the legitimacy of this news.
Why kill 2000 4 ikonso ?....why unnecessary heat on urselves, surely 2000 deaths will cause ripples.

vedaxcool:
The sick degenerate demented fraudster cownu must answer for his crimes. 2000 heads because of a rapist fugitive said you should? How daft can anyone be?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by edoairways: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

Damn!
This is story is false. Using someone's temperament to blackmail the public is uncalled for
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Fuckthamods: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

That's fulani, nothing concern yoruba in this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.