Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83497 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by greypencils: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
For months we witnessed and read in the news, the atrocities of unknown gunmen attacking police posts and killing police officers. They were unknown until they were caught, some of them killed. This man here is one of the so called UGM. His confessions might have been embellished but the bulk of it is true. The people that committed those atrocities are not faceless. ESN should have stuck to attacking herdsmen and covertly too.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by CapitalBank: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
Just leave them ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Manasseh2018(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
Please IPOBians stop supporting evil by claiming the story is false. At least condemn evil when you see it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

I think you are the dumb fool here for not knowing that the ESN are the unknown gunmen that are destroying the south east.

I've nothing to do with you bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by shameonyou(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
cooked up story by a useless government lead by a useless fulani jihadist...make una jst kill MNK and see another civil war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Timmi: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Yaribanzaonic:
These zombies are really dumb...

Something is happening here...that these zombies are desperately trying to cover...

these zombies said he was caught in

brazil...
czech...
UK
Kenya ....etc etc..

the above countries denied it...but these zombies continued....putting out propaganda to create a narrative...

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT HE SUBMITTED HIMSELF...AND YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT IS LOOKING AT FENDI SHIRT... angry angry angry

This una ranting has failed totally...Being a zombie is foolish...but being paid to be foolish is disastrous...

And you are the chief of the fool and stupid Igbos/Ibos. Igbo Amaya, Igbo Kwedu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
Shut ur Stinky mouth, KANU will regret all his action by the time I feed him with my fieces and urine people like you and some of his followers will abandon him. Idiot.

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Proffessorr: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?

Lol...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ubdavis(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all

forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!

And what punishment should ne netted to Kanu??, If this is true o...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Mayor1732: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

See your face sef shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by AmuAwusa: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
isahsalee:

Maybe the pictures of the actor with AK 47 in the forest is also a lie. Biasness kill you there!!!

Kill you too. _idiot. Even a _fool knows this is a fat lie to hang the guy. Olosi Omo rada rada cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by kanmydoh(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
How true is this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Dpharisee: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Whoever that is rejoicing over Igbo's plight and Nnamdi kanus case will die like a cow.

I don't know why yorubads are this evil.

You people always supports evil.

They are Fulanis and not Yorubas, with the killings in the South West most Yorubas no longer defend this Govt except a few Yoruba Muslims
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by prophetfire: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!
You people are big time fools honestly speaking. So you expect a sane human being to believe this rubbish you concoct and bring online? Is that how low your brains are. At least if you want to do media damage, write things that are believable and reasonable. It's like even the dull mannequin, Buhari has a better brain than you people. So after writing and reading this rubbish, you commend yourself for a job well done?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ubdavis(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Somebody will still say na lie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Unlettered: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I'm going to say this once.. I genuinely sympathize with innocent Igbos on how ragtag IPOB terrorists and ESN install fear of God in them, killed who opposed them in the community, exiled them, and almost about to make them enemies with their host community

Its funny because most of times, they supporters of ESN/IPOB go all the way to ask why we support killing of the terrorist. Thinking we support boko haram or bandits. The fact that they even have an atom weight of love for the terrorist shows how hatred had taken a toll on their dark hearts. Its sad and its pathetic.

Any group or tribe that wants to create mayhem in the name of not getting recognised by whatever govt should be terrorised by the same govt abeg.

Nigerians love strong head and can only be spoken to in the language they understood.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by OnionBandit(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Ubdavis:

And what punishment should ne netted to Kanu??, If this is true o...
bro, it is true. I used to follow Nnamdi Kanu on twitter when I was working in South East. I saw and heard every message he passed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Trash!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by derbykol(f): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
Pure lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ojiofor: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
gigdiddy come and deny UGM no be ESN.kANU is gone forever.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by fred04(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?
Don't mind gullible fools that believe this piece of shit.
Na ontop how many acres of land them wan burry 2000 heads
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Ubdavis(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
bro, it is true. I used to follow Nnamdi Kanu on twitter when I was working in South East. I saw and heard every message he passed.

I'm not his fan either
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Sterope(f): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2021
Lmao. What is the FG playing at?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by masix11(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH

Very gullible people. That is the reason they will be deceived again and vote in these devilish politicians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Shattuck(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Is this guy the same person?

Who bought a AK49 for him? DSS?

Who Kept him in the bush? DSS?

You guys are so funny and incomprehensible...
but in the article the guy said he never talked to nmandi kanu but later on he kept mentioning his name several times on how he gave this and that order, how can he be so sure it was kanu who gave those orders and not his state commander or any other command officer, I am not saying kanu is innocent but this media report has sensationalism written over it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Omodua(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/
Believe this at your own peril. Sometimes, victims are asked to say whatever they are asked to say by security forces. What this one is yarning is the script before him. How could one bury the dead with 30 souls? And the number is scaled down from 2000 as "demanded" by Nnamdi KANU!
Who are these people deceiving.
They should come with better lies. Not this one to lend legitimacy to their warped lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

Bro it's true refer back to this post below

35 headless corpses dump in imo state. This was reported by media in early June.

https://www.nairaland.com/6588194/35-unidentified-corpses-dumped-fmc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

It sounds embellished to you even though he was interviewed by a Newspaper.
If the story is about some "suspected Fulani herdsmen " without any ounce of evidence, you'll believe that one and start crying and wailing about Buhari.
HYPOCRITE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by wencelaus: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Nairaland should be setting entrance exams for new members because the rate of cluelessness exhibited by some dudes here is astronomical.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Lol...
Make Una continue to dey lie. _stupid _Aboki government. 2000 heads ke?! grin grin grin

Na Bunkums go believe this guy wey them Don beat sotee e fit deny say e be man. grin

It's was reported that 35 headless corpses where dumped in imo early June. See below report

https://www.nairaland.com/6588194/35-unidentified-corpses-dumped-fmc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Omodua(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
CilicMarin:

Nnamdi should never be left off the hook.
Nnamdi KANU should never be left off the hook. But Sheikh Gumi and the Pampered bandits and other criminals should be allowed to roam the streets?
You think your people have monopoly of violence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.