Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (46230 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
FantasyHub:

A perfect instance is this ; god told u to praise her no matter ur condition.

Indirectly telling u she knows something about it. But let me tell u the bitter truth, not only does she know about it, she is the one who maste

If all human beings becomes aware of the above, all religions will lose two thirds of their followers, if not more.
God is not a religion My friend to begin with. Secondly, God owns everything in the universe including you and thus He cannot loose anything OK!
Calling God a She can't be an offence. God is double breasted. We all emanate from Him both male and female. So, this means, God is both Male and Female.
God being aware of everything~Yes. God being masterminded of everything ~False. Such words only come from someone who is hurt and is looking for anything to blame. We are all responsible for our actions and inactions.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It shows that you don't know Bible so you don't equally know Jesus resurrected himself
You wey know Bible don't forget that at dead the Bible says one knows nothing at all Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 Also Paul was inspired to write at Acts chapter 2:32 that God resurrected Jesus, always accept the Bible truth instead of clinging to what you know for years
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

If the Spirit of Him who raised Christ from the death dwells in you, He who raised Christ will also quickened your mortally bodies[Rom:8:11]
Nice quote, the Bible at Acts 2:32 says that God is the one who resurrected Jesus. God uses his spirits-the holy spirit to do thing sometimes use other human or spirit creature. From what you quoted, by God's spirit being in us will make us alive
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have given you many examples and even if I give you one million examples you won't understand it this mystery is only God can help you since you can't see that even you are made in three form
Body
Soul
Spirit
yet automatically you are one person
This particular one is not a mystery in that through his inspired written word to humans the Bible, God has told us that he resurrected Jesus from dead, so that Jesus should not be held by dead( pls read acts 2:24) had it been that God did not resurrect Jesus he wouldn't have been raised up
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

the New Testament does not prohibit prayer being directed to Jesus (or to the Spirit). In fact there are a number of examples of people praying directly to Jesus.

In Acts, as Stephen is being killed he prays, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit” (Acts 7:59).

The penultimate verse in the Bible is a prayer to Jesus: “Amen. Come, Lord Jesus” (Rev 22:20).

The apostle Paul himself prayed to “the Lord” on occasion (see 2 Cor 12:8, a title Paul frequently applied to Jesus).
Yes this is because all our prayers are directed to God through Jesus, this was the privilege Good gave him after he accomplished his will of dying as a ransom for all humans, Jesus will never pray to himself but to God who is greater than him. Rev you quoted John the writer is tell Jesus to come quick we normally use to tell him to come
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by FantasyHub: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Has God ever told you he is a woman

Man and woman together in church is called bride of Christ means we are the woman God is the man,,,, we are the wife while God is the husband

U can join god to be a woman, I am a man.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
You wey know Bible don't forget that at dead the Bible says one knows nothing at all Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 Also Paul was inspired to write at Acts chapter 2:32 that God resurrected Jesus, always accept the Bible truth instead of clinging to what you know for years

God resurrected Jesus yes

But I already told you Jesus is God so what your point

John 10:18
No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.

John 11:25 ►
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
FantasyHub:

U can join god to be a woman, I am a man.

I thought you were going to address the place I show you that Bible said we are the bride of Christ

Rather you see it and over looked it to tell me you are a man

This show you have no respect for Bible if not you could have argued with Bible to prove that you are above me in knowing Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Once in the Bible people were confused who Jesus was however Peter his apostle clarify it at Mathew 16:16 that he is the Christ, the son of the living God. Confirm from your Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Yes this is because all our prayers are directed to God through Jesus, this was the privilege Good gave him after he accomplished his will of dying as a ransom for all humans, Jesus will never pray to himself but to God who is greater than him. Rev you quoted John the writer is tell Jesus to come quick we normally use to tell him to come

I gave you many prayers place to Jesus instead of u to accept you talk around the corner saying that the writer is telling Jesus to come

The writer pray to Jesus to come and even added amen yet you want to twist it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Once in the Bible people were confused who Jesus was however Peter his apostle clarify it at Mathew 16:16 that he is the Christ, the son of the living God. Confirm from your Bible

Jesus asked them a question because many people were saying Joseph was Jesus father and some say he is prophet under the question

Peter said he is God son

Ask any Isreal those days they knew that God son is equal to God

It in the Bible too
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I gave you many prayers place to Jesus instead of u to accept you talk around the corner saying that the writer is telling Jesus to come

The writer pray to Jesus to come and even added amen yet you want to twist it

I said they are speaking that way because all prayers to God are directed through Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus asked them a question because many people were saying Joseph was Jesus father and some say he is prophet under the question

Peter said he is God son

It in the Bible too
Son and Father can never be the same, if you have a son, are you and your Son the same
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
This particular one is not a mystery in that through his inspired written word to humans the Bible, God has told us that he resurrected Jesus from dead, so that Jesus should not be held by dead( pls read acts 2:24) had it been that God did not resurrect Jesus he wouldn't have been raised up

No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Son and Father can never be the same, if you have a son, are you and your Son the same

God is saying I have the ability to be father and son and spirit

At the same time

So why are you angry at how God is

God show to us he can be in heaven and be on earth at the same time

Why are you thinking that God can not do it when you know God is everywhere
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
I show you how Jesus raise himself you now see it and keeps quite lol
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

His father has commanded him, or has given him that authority before he say that, he always says that he does nothing of his own initiative but what the father commands is what he will do
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God is saying I have the ability to be father and son and spirit

At the same time

So why are you angry at how God is

God show to us he can be in heaven and be on earth at the same time

Why are you thinking that God can not do it when you know God is everywhere
Sorry am far from being angry an just trying to show you the Bible truth that God and Jesus are different being
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
His father has commanded him, or has given him that authority before he say that, he always says that he does nothing of his own initiative but what the father commands is what he will do

But I already told you that the Son always give the father praise because he is the same with the father

Now look at when he defines who he is

Look he said

He is saying am resurrection

What is resurrection

Resurrection is the concept of coming back to life after death.

Some one that say they are resurrection

Your common sense did not tell you he is God since only God can give that commandment

According to u
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
How mankind understands son is different from the way God's implication of a Son. Most of the natural things we have on earth are only pointers to divinity and not the Actual thing. Mankind's profile of a son is so limited that and as such using it to understand that of God is a very bad job. You can't, I reiterate, you just can't use your knowledge of sonship of mankind to understand that with God.
Again, it's not appropriate putting up argument when the truth is very glare. When the truth is presented to you convincingly, it doesn't make sense still hitting on the subject.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Sorry am far from being angry an just trying to show you the Bible truth that God and Jesus are different being

Wrong my brother

It like he telling you your Brain or spirit is different from you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Peter said he is God son

It in the Bible too
The Isrealite never view God as his son, they were instructed at Deuteronomy 6:4 that they should listen, the Lord their is ONE God. Follow it in your Bible, this is Bible truth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

How mankind understands son is different from the way God's implication of a Son. Most of the natural things we have on earth are only pointers to divinity and not the Actual thing. Mankind's profile of a son is so limited that and as such using it to understand that of God is a very bad job. You can't, I reiterate, you just can't use your knowledge of sonship of mankind to understand that with God.
Again, it's not appropriate putting up argument when the truth is very glare. When the truth is presented to you convincingly, it doesn't make sense still hitting on the subject.

Very correct my brother

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Wrong my brother

It like he telling you your Brain or spirit is different from you
that's what you think, the Bible never mentions that those three are one
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

But I already told you that the Son always give the father praise because he is the same with the father

Look he said

What is resurrection

Your common sense did not tell you he is God since only God can give that commandment

According to u
Please hold your breath, this guy is not ready for the truth. He keeps repeating the same questions in different words and whenever the appropriate response is presented, he ward it off without any sensible defence from the scriptures and ask that same question again.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

If you speaks about sonship, do you remember that Adam was God's son who disobey him, do also remember that the Bible described the disobey Angel that came to the earth to have sexual relationship with women as God's son
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
If you speaks about sonship, do you remember that Adam was God's son who disobey him, do also remember that the Bible described the disobey Angel that came to the earth to have sexual relationship with women as God's son
Last I checked, all these people you mentioned are not any member of the Trinity. Just accept the truth. I know it is hard to especially when you think your whole life has been on deception.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
The Isrealite never view God as his son, they were instructed at Deuteronomy 6:4 that they should listen, the Lord their is ONE God. Follow it in your Bible, this is Bible truth

John ten

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Look at it they wanted to stone Jesus because he said he is God son

Yet they said because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

He did not say he was God here he just said he was son of God and they know son of God equal to God

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Look he said

What is resurrection

According to u
Yes he is the resurrection, that what the popular John 3:16 says, that GOD so much love the world and sent his ONLY begotten son so that who so ever exercise Faith in him will not perish by have everlasting life. I was say that at his dead he was lifeless and knew nothing that happened, during that time another being his father who sent him to die resurrected him back to him back to life
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

John ten

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Look at it they wanted to stone Jesus because he said he is God son

Yet they said because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

He did not say he was God here he just said he was son of God and they know son of God equal to God
At that place they claim that a physical man not spirit was making himself God, Also it was a false accusation because Jesus never equal himself to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy / Eliasu Zakari & Justina Nhyiraba Gyasiwaa: We Had Sex Only Once - Obinim Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.