Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (46257 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Yes he is the resurrection, that what the popular John 3:16 says, that GOD so much love the world and sent his ONLY begotten son so that who so ever exercise Faith in him will not perish by have everlasting life. I was say that at his dead he was lifeless and knew nothing that happened, during that time another being his father who sent him to die resurrected him back to him back to life

You see why I told you that you don't know Bible

You said,,,, when Jesus died he was not lifeless
Answer
No no

Rather he went to the devil kingdom and render them useless

He held those who put people in captive he capture them himself

He dealt with Satan and all his demon

And collected every thing they took from Adam

When I tell u that you don't know Bible it not a joke

That was why he rose up and declare all power has been given unto me... Glory to God we have a beautiful God Jesus
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

When Jesus died he was not lifeless

where did u read that in the Bible that jesus went to the kingdom of devil during dead. The fact that jesus is the resurrection doesn't mean that he resurrected himself, jesus never said that instead Acts 2:24 says that God resurrected, at that dead Jesus was conscious of nothing, he was lifeless ecclesiates 9:5
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Yes he is the resurrection, that what the popular John 3:16 says, that GOD so much love the world and sent his ONLY begotten son so that who so ever exercise Faith in him will not perish by have everlasting life. I was say that at his dead he was lifeless and knew nothing that happened, during that time another being his father who sent him to die resurrected him back to him back to life
Certain comments are so annoying to the ear. There has and there will never come a time when Jesus will be Lifeless. If that ever happens[which practically impossible], there will be no Existence. All things were made through Him and without nothing is made.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Certain comments are so annoying to the ear. There has and there will never come a time when Jesus will be Lifeless. If that ever happens[which practically impossible], there will be no Existence. All things were made through Him and without nothing is made.
Jesus can be lifeless as it happened back then in isreal. His father and God is Who can never be lifeless. What do you understand as dead
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
where did u read that in the Bible that jesus went to the kingdom of devil during dead. The fact that jesus is the resurrection doesn't mean that he resurrected himself, jesus never said that instead Acts 2:24 says that God resurrected, at that dead Jesus was conscious of nothing, he was lifeless ecclesiates 9:5
Firstly, Jesus is "The Living One[bread, stone] and not the dead as seen in Ecl:9:5.
Furthermore, your definition of death is so wrong which has made all your arguments so wrong too. Study Mark:12:26-27 to know the definition of Dead please before putting up misguided arguments.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Jesus can be lifeless as it happened back then in isreal. His father and God is Who can never be lifeless. What do you understand as dead
The "I AM" can never be Lifeless please. Which bible do you use?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

When Jesus died he was not lifeless

That was why he rose up and declare all power has been given unto me... Glory to God we have a beautiful God Jesus
he said all power has been given him, who gave him the power
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

The "I AM" can never be Lifeless please. Which bible do you use?
His father the I AM can never be lifeless bt his son that he sent can and was
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Just give Me one scripture that say, Jesus was Lifeless please.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
And again, I reiterate, Jesus is the "I AM". Whether you believe it or not doesn't change the truth. It only keeps you in the dark. Only the truth you know will set you free.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OsusTroller: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Oh so much anger, pain. Please let go. It wouldn't do you any good.
As said before, Your shadow will only move if you move. It will never jump if you seat down. God doesn't fight with anyone. You just lack the capacity to understand spiritual things.
And again, I have a feeling that, just like Saul turned Paul, you will spear head the propagation of the gospel.
God is your existence, your life, your very being. That's why He is the "I AM".
That's why you can't be this pained with yourself. Let Go of the pains, it destroys OK! Stay bless.
Being ignorant, stupîd and stubbornly foolish, even though your heart is in confusion and doubts is far worse than being in any form of pain and anger grin
I pray you receive sense grin
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
OsusTroller:

Being ignorant, stupîd and stubbornly foolish, even though your heart is in confusion and doubts is far worse than being in any form of pain and anger grin
I pray you receive sense grin
There is so much unequivocal assertiveness in My submissions which eradicates anything which can suggest I am in doubt or any confusion in the eyes of a wise and intellectual person.
Secondly, throwing abusive words on someone you hardly know doesn't make you wise. You are just projecting your disfunctiinalities towards Me.
I'm so sorry if you are sad! God is your rest if you will just open your heart for Him. He will heal you. Stay bless.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

And again, I reiterate, Jesus is the "I AM". Whether you believe it or not doesn't change the truth. It only keeps you in the dark. Only the truth you know will set you free.
Jesus himself says that the father is Greater than he is, bt you are stil equating him with God almighty, you have a long way to go. U most acept bible truth to save yourself
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Just give Me one scripture that say, Jesus was Lifeless please.
until you explain to me what you know as dead, when he died on the turture stake, the account says he expired
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:

Colossians two
having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

He disarmed the powers that and authorities by his death on the cross...

Devils power and authority he took it

I show you where he said he has power to resurrect him self

What are you going to believe on this Jesus

Before u will believe
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Jesus himself says that the father is Greater than he is, bt you are stil equating him with God almighty, you have a long way to go. U most acept bible truth to save yourself

He he! You are just beating about the bush. Holding straws to walk.
First, you claim Jesus was Lifeless. I requested for a scripture which you are yet to give.
Before then, you use Mankind's son ship to compare with the Trinity.
As if that was not enough, you went ahead to equate Adam, Fallen Angels with Jesus.

Please just where are you?

Back to this submission, don't use one scripture to build a doctrine OK. In the mouth of 2 to 3 witness, a truth is established.
You quoted Job:14:28 alone and build a doctrine out of it leaving the real conversation from verse 19 that gave rise to this.
There are a plethora of scriptures revealing them as One and no less of each other which have been quoted to you above. However, you just chose to plant yourself to a particular scripture you no absolute nothing about to build a doctrine.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Colossians two
having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

He disarmed the powers that and authorities by his death on the cross...

Devils power and authority he took it

I show you where he said he has power to resurrect him self

What are you going to believe on this Jesus

Before u will believe
So the kingdom of Devil was on the turture stake, that Bible portion is explaining what Jesus ramson sacrifice has done for the entire human race, he died so that our sins can be forgiven and we can live for ever if we exercise faith in that ransom sacrife
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:

How many times will I explain how father is greater
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
until you explain to me what you know as dead, when he died on the turture stake, the account says he expired
Oh! Clinging to straw again. You have been claiming assertively that Jesus was Lifeless and yet you have no scripture to support your argument? This is really worrisome.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

He is so lost, trust Me. It's like throwing water on a deck's back.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
So the kingdom of Devil was on the turture stake, that Bible portion is explaining what Jesus ramson sacrifice has done for the entire human race, he died so that our sins can be forgiven and we can live for ever if we exercise faith in that ransom sacrife

You say.... Jesus ramson sacrifice has done for the entire human race,

What has race, Ransome sacrifice got to do with... Powers and authority he dis armed

That place it telling u by what he did on the cross by dieing he disarmed powers and authority .... He he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them

What is them... All the demons... triumphing over them he began to rule over them

The bible went ahead to say he became the head of all principality and powers

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

He he! You are just beating about the bush. Holding straws to walk.
First, you claim Jesus was Lifeless. I requested for a scripture which you are yet to give.
Before then, you use Mankind's son ship to compare with the Trinity.
As if that was not enough, you went ahead to equate Adam, Fallen Angels with Jesus.

Please just where are you?

Back to this submission, don't use one scripture to build a doctrine OK. In the mouth of 2 to 3 witness, a truth is established.
You quoted Job:14:28 alone and build a doctrine out of it leaving the real conversation from verse 19 that gave rise to this.
There are a plethora of scriptures revealing them as One and no less of each other which have been quoted to you above. However, you just chose to plant yourself to a particular scripture you no absolute nothing about to build a doctrine.
you were suppose to define dead let's continue, instead of all this or should i define it for you?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
you were suppose to define dead let's continue, instead of all this or should i define it for you?
I'm waiting!!!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You say.... Jesus ramson sacrifice has done for the entire human race,

What has race, Ransome sacrifice got to do with... Powers and authority he dis armed

That place it telling u by what he did on the cross by dieing he disarmed powers and authorit
he is disarming the eternal dead that all human race would have fall into had it been that he did not die. Bt now we have the hope of resurrection if we exercise faith in that ransom sacrife of his as he was sent forth by his father
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
he is disarming the eternal dead that all human race would have fall into had it been that he did not die. Bt now we have the hope of resurrection if we exercise faith in that ransom sacrife of his as he was sent forth by his father

No no
because according to you the eternal dead is lifeless so what are you saying again..... How can he dis arm lifeless thing..

Rather this is what it means

That place it telling u by what he did on the cross by dieing he disarmed powers and authority .... He he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them

What is them... All the demons... triumphing over them he began to rule over them

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Oh! Clinging to straw again. You have been claiming assertively that Jesus was Lifeless and yet you have no scripture to support your argument? This is really worrisome.
the wiktionary dictionary defines that as a state of lacking life, so by his dead as recorded at mark 15:37, even the army officer on seeing his circumstances of dead affirmed that he is God's son
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It didn't make sense because ur son if you have one can't be equate to you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
the wiktionary dictionary defines that as a state of lacking life, so by his dead as recorded at mark 15:37, even the army officer on seeing his circumstances of dead affirmed that he is God's son
Oh what an experience I have had today. Really? You use dictionary[canal thing] to interpret or define spiritual thing? I can now understand where you are coming from.
If you define dead as a state of lacking Life, how do you reconciled Math:22:32?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
It didn't make sense because ur son if you have one can't be equate to you
Here we come again. Using mankind's knowledge of Sonship to understand that of God.
Good luck to you. I have to retire now!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OsusTroller: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

There is so much unequivocal assertiveness in My submissions which eradicates anything which can suggest I am in doubt or any confusion in the eyes of a wise and intellectual person.
Secondly, throwing abusive words on someone you hardly know doesn't make you wise. You are just projecting your disfunctiinalities towards Me.
I'm so sorry if you are sad! God is your rest if you will just open your heart for Him. He will heal you. Stay bless.
RUBBISH grin
I know your and that's by the way.

So, I want to understand exactly, which god are you referring to ? grin
Because at the moment, there are over 5000 god's with different types of religious books (something christains call bible) being worshipped by humans.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by FantasyHub: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

God is not a religion My friend to begin with. Secondly, God owns everything in the universe including you and thus He cannot loose anything OK!
Calling God a She can't be an offence. God is double breasted. We all emanate from Him both male and female. So, this means, God is both Male and Female.
God being aware of everything~Yes. God being masterminded of everything ~False. Such words only come from someone who is hurt and is looking for anything to blame. We are all responsible for our actions and inactions.

I can see u act like god, accuse someone falsely. Where did I say that god is a religion?

god owns u but never me. Get that into ur head.

And the only people who are hurt in this world are those who make themselves a slave to an opportunistic and mischievous spirit that call herself god.

If I must not blame anything for a bad thing that happens to me because of my "actions and inactions " then let nothing expect any praises from me for a good thing that happens to me because of my "actions and inactions".
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No no
because according to you the eternal dead is lifeless so what are you saying again..... How can he dis arm lifeless thing..

Rather this is what it means

i didn't say eternal dead is lifeless, i said that Jesus was lifeless when he died, The bible doesn't mention any demon there, it was the authority of sin leading to dead that Jesus free us from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.