Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (46220 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

I just gave you a homework. Do it and then come back. Do a research on the Hebrew word for the word "Dead" as a subject where the dead of Jesus is captured. This will bring clarity to you bro. The bible is not a magazine where 1+1 is equal to 2. It's a spiritual book where 1 +1 is equal to 1. What it seems is not what it means.
ok I will, please you also please read Matthew chapter 20: 17-23 and please think deeply on it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
No he is not Good the almighty, the Bible doesn't say so, he wasn't supposed to die but since circumstances warranted he had to free us, God his father was the one who resurrected him, he was dead, lifeless at that moment, during is dead on the torture stake his last word was Abba Father why have you forsaken me

Only God can save you from ignorance

Look at what you say..... he wasn't supposed to die....

When God said Jesus was the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world

What do you think means when they call Jesus the lamb of God

Immediately Adam sin God killed a lamb symbolic of Jesus to save mankind from sin

God told eve what her seed Jesus would do to Satan right from Genesis and God prophesy that devil seed will kill Jesus right from Genesis too

When I tell you that you don't know Bible it not joke

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
the oneness Jesus meant was that he and his father have United though different being, In That chapter, John 14:20 he spoke of his disciples being one with him? Were they not different beings
You see what I mean, you interpret scriptures poorly. Jesus said " in that day.....". A day where all will become One with the Father and Him. When one is Born Again. So, He was referring to human beings and not Angels. This is the advantage of Humanity over Angels.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Only God can save you from ignorance

Look at what you say..... he wasn't supposed to die....

When God said Jesus was the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world

What do you think means the lamb of God

Immediately Adam sin God killed a lamb symbolic of Jesus to save mankind from sin

God told eve what her seed Jesus would do to Satan right from Genesis

When I tell you that you don't know Bible it not joke
Jesus wasn't supposed to had it been that Adam did not sin, lamb symbolises light or brightness, so Jesus dead lighten our road to God in that his sacrificial dead reconciles us back to God since Adam's sin alienated us from him
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
ok I will, please you also please read Matthew chapter 20: 17-23 and please think deeply on it
Sorry! I don't need to think about it much less deep because it is who I am.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Jesus wasn't supposed to had it been that Adam did not sin, lamb symbolises light or brightness, so Jesus dead lighten our road to God in that his sacrificial dead reconciles us back to God since Adam's sin alienated us from him

Oh now you are now correcting your blunder

Well if Adam did not sin is not an equation because you did not say it like that before besides there will be no Bible if Adam did not sin many things won't be like this
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

Jesus is God Almighty. Read Revelation: 1:8 down. Bros, you don't study your bible. It's so clear now. I don't know how many people you have shared the word of God to but I will humbly plead you stop. You are doing more harm than good please. You are one of the people obscuring the truth from people. God wouldn't take it kindly with you. Please, repent. I had thought I was sharing with a bible student and not an English student. Goodnight.
You wey be man of God you are mistaken, that Bible chapter speaks of God and his son Jesus, verse one say it's a revelation by Jesus which Good gave him, he later showed John, in verse 8 God says he is the alpha and Omega while in verse 13 the son of man, Jesus Appears in the revelation to John. Those two are different, always read the Bible in verses instead of picking one particular verse and capitalizing on it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

Sorry! I don't need to think about it much less deep because it is who I am.
and you expect me to do your assignment
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Oh now you are now correcting your blunder

Well if Adam did not sin is not an equation because you did not say it like that before besides there will be no Bible if Adam did not sin many things won't be like this
There was no blunder, I only say I few things hoping you'll grap but you didn't, that's why I take time now to explain. At proverbs 8:30, Jesus Christ even says that he was God master worker, he is not the same with God, read it yourself
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2021
paltielx:
You wey be man of God you are mistaken, that Bible chapter speaks of God and his son Jesus, verse one say it's a revelation by Jesus which Good gave him, he later showed John, in verse 8 God says he is the alpha and Omega while in verse 13 the son of man, Jesus Appears in the revelation to John. Those two are different, always read the Bible in verses instead of picking one particular verse and capitalizing on it

Let me use another common thing God put on earth to explain Trinity

Now look at water

Water manifest in three forms

Liquid form
Ice block form
Gaseous form

But still the same water

Put water in normal temperature it continues to be in liquid form

Put water in freezer in form to ice block

Put water in pot and boil it it forms steam or gaseous form

Yet no mater the form it still is water
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
paltielx:
There was no blunder, I only say I few things hoping you'll grap but you didn't, that's why I take time now to explain. At proverbs 8:30, Jesus Christ even says that he was God master worker, he is not the same with God, read it yourself

Your problem is you find it hard to see how God can be a mater worker and equally be the God

I told you God is all in all

You can run away from knowing Jesus It up to you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by OsusTroller: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

Since you want to know. Just step out and go to the street, you feel the air, you may also see the stars, the moon. That's by the way.Look at yourself? Why do you have just 2 eyes and not 3 or four, how come you have two hands and not 1 or 4. How come your eyes are on your head and not your anus? If you can answer this question correctly, you will know there is just one God Almighty who created everything. You are just misguided now like most people. But trusth Me, when the Light of God shines in your heart, just Like Paul, you will defend this gospel with your life.
You're being stupid here and it's irritating.
What does having eyes on the head or breast on the stomach got to do with the topic?
Who the fúçk is Paul?
The simple question is, which of the god out of the 5000 gods are you referring to?
Which of the religious book out of about the 200 religious books are you quoting?
What makes you think the god you're referring to is the supreme one? I guess it's because your religious book said so? grin Is that enough evidence and conviction?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:37am On Jul 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

What does having eyes on the head or breast on the stomach got to do with the topic?
Who the fúçk is Paul?
The simple question is, which of the god out of the 5000 gods are you referring to?
Which of the religious book out of about the 200 religious books are you quoting?
What makes you think the god you're referring to is the supreme one? I guess it's because you're religious book said so? grin Is that enough evidence and conviction?

I would like to know. What you believe in
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Betscoreodds: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
The question should be why do some Christians hate to hear that Jesus is God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Betscoreodds:
The question should be why do some Christians hate to hear that Jesus is God
I think cuz they can not see how Jesus a man can be God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
OsusTroller:

Who the fúçk is Paul?
What makes you think the god you're referring to is the supreme one? I guess it's because your religious book said so? grin Is that enough evidence and conviction?
I have come to realize that, ignorant people are the most arrogant people. They hide their insecurities as a result of their ignorance in their arrogance. This is so sad! They have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear. What a state of death.
Worse of all, they always project their disfunctionalities as logicality to however tries to open their blind eyes and dull minds.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

I have come to realize that, ignorant people are the most arrogant people. They hide their insecurities as a result of their ignorance in their arrogance. This is so sad! They have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear. What a state of death.
Worse of all, they always project their disfunctionalities as logicality to however tries to open their blind eyes and dull minds.

Just forget the guy he does not believe in Bible

It not mandatory to serve God allow him to free think what he wants

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your problem is you find it hard to see how God can be a mater worker and equally be the God

I told you God is all in all

You can run away from knowing Jesus It up to you
I don't run away from knowing Jesus because i know him well. In proverbs 8:22, he said that God produced him, he didn't produce himself, God didn't produce God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Let me use another common thing God put on earth to explain Trinity

Now look at water

Water manifest in three forms

Liquid form
Ice block form
Gaseous form

But still the same water

Put water in normal temperature it continues to be in liquid form

Put water in freezer in form to ice block

Put water in pot and boil it it forms steam or gaseous form

Yet no mater the form it still is water
Good, if you say so, why did Jesus always call his father God while his father always call him my son, in your illustration we are talking about Being not state of matter. No matter what what water is turned to you will always know that that's water. In the same way no matter the form of live Jesus lived, spirit when he was in heaven a human when he was on earth he was still addressed as son of God. When he died the Bible also report about his dead, he case to exist until his father and God resurrected him (Acts 2:32)
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
paltielx:
I don't run away from knowing Jesus because i know him well. In proverbs 8:22, he said that God produced him, he didn't produce himself, God didn't produce God

That place is talking about wisdom not Jesus lol

The place is talking about how God used wisdom to create the world
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
paltielx:
Good, if you say so, why did Jesus always call his father God while his father always call him my son, in your illustration we are talking about Being not state of matter. No matter what what water is turned to you will always know that that's water. In the same way no matter the form of live Jesus lived, spirit when he was in heaven a human when he was on earth he was still addressed as son of God. When he died the Bible also report about his dead, he case to exist until his father and God resurrected him (Acts 2:32)

This your words are wrong.... the form of live Jesus lived, spirit when he was in heaven a human when he was on earth he was still addressed as son of God. When he died the Bible also report about his dead, he case to exist....

Now God is like that water

example when you put water in freezer it appears as ice

God putting himself on Earth he appears as Jesus having a physical body

When you put ice in hot pot it appears as steam

It same way God died enter grave and appear as holy spirit

When you leave that hot pot of steam in normal temperature it turns back to water

Hope you now understand

God used just common things like water to explain Trinity

Until you accept that God can be in heaven and equally on earth at the same time

Before you can understand Trinity
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
paltielx:
It's so sweet to see how you are shooting yourself on the leg.
Excellent, you accepted that God is the one who said that which I quite agree with you. However, you failed to realize that, the potion of "WHO IS TO COME" has to do solely with Jesus[who is coming soon]. Unless you are expecting Adam or any of the fallen Angels to come and rapture you or better still, maybe you are one of the people who doesn't believes in eternity. If any of the above is your case, then just tell us so that we can arrange for an appropriate help for you.
I'm really disturbed with your message. But, I'm glad because I know for a Truth that, a day is coming, as a matter of Truth, so close, when you will see how you didn't just messed up God's message but also people's Lives. I only wish with the assertiveness you use to pontificate falsehood, you will be so humble to admit to this mistakes and plead for forgiveness. I also hope, when that Day comes, you will remember Me~Cabble4 who drew your attention of that Day.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
I wish God will open the eyes of those that don't see Jesus as God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

Excellent, you accepted that God is the one who said that which I quite agree with you. However, you failed to realize that, the potion of "WHO IS TO COME" has to do solely with Jesus[who is coming soon]. Unless you are expecting Adam or any of the fallen Angels to come and rapture you or better still, maybe you are one of the people who doesn't believes in eternity. If any of the above is your case, then just tell us so that we can arrange for an appropriate help for you.
I'm really disturbed with your message. But, I'm glad because I know for a Truth that, a day is coming, as a matter of Truth, so close, when you will see how you didn't just messed up God's message but also people's Lives. I only wish with the assertiveness you use to pontificate falsehood, you will be so humble to admit to this mistakes and plead for forgiveness. I also hope, when that Day comes, you will remember Me~Cabble4 who drew your attention of that Day.

Do you speak in tongues
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you speak in tongues
If Ibo people speak Igbo, Akwa Ibom Efik/Ibio bio, why wouldn't I speak in tongues?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

If Ibo people speak Igbo, Akwa Ibom Efik/Ibio bio, why wouldn't I speak in tongues?

Spiritual tongues that what I mean
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Spiritual tongues that what I mean
I never knew there is a Physical Tongues in Christianity. Or Do you want Me to answer Like Paul, "I thank My God, I speak with tongues more than you all".
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

I never knew there is a Physical Tongues in Christianity. Or Do you want Me to answer Like Paul, "I thank My God, I speak with tongues more than you all".

There is a heavenly language called speaking in tongues maybe you don't know about it
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Cabble4:

You are totally wrong by saying God is the one coming, Jesus said at Matthew 24:36,37 that the son of man is coming not Good please, take note of that don't be confused
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

This your words are wrong.... the form of live Jesus lived, spirit when he was in heaven a human when he was on earth he was still addressed as son of God. When he died the Bible also report about his dead, he case to exist....

Now God is like that water

example when you put water in freezer it appears as ice

God putting himself on Earth he appears as Jesus having a physical body

When you put ice in hot pot it appears as steam

It same way God died enter grave and appear as holy spirit

When you leave that hot pot of steam in normal temperature it turns back to water

Hope you now understand

God used just common things like water to explain Trinity

Until you accept that God can be in heaven and equally on earth at the same time

Before you can understand Trinity
You use water to explain trinity, there's nowhere in the Bible God speaks of trinity nor his son Jesus does, according to your explanation where he came to earth and became son, who did he always pray to while on Earth?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That place is talking about wisdom not Jesus lol

The place is talking about how God used wisdom to create the world
Lolz, so God produced wisdom, God is always wise, wisdom is a quality not a being please, understand that. In verse 30,31 wisdom God was always find of wisdom and wisdom was fond of we humans. Just listen to yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (94) (Reply)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.