Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (45939 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Just as man is made of Body, Soul and Spirit[3-Dimension], even so God is. Remember, you were created just like God.
No, remember Jesus died and was resurrected by God, of they are one who resurrected who
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You like to twist

You just brought up a new topic now and ended up saying that I refuse to accept it

My goodness is this how u defeat some one with tricks

Na it won't stand here OK
Christianity is not gimmickry or bags of tricks. It's Truths, it's Reality, it's Existence.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
No, Jesus and the father are not one, Jesus always pray to God asking him to strengthen him accomplished what he was sent to do

Until you understand that

God has the ability to live in heaven

And to live on earth at the same time

When you understand this then you will be able to understand Trinity without arguing

Then u will be able to see how God took up flesh hide himself and came down to earth while equally still been present in heaven at the same time

When you hear that God is all in all

It not mouth

When you hear that God is every where it not mouth

I pray God shows you what he means when he said they will call him Emmanuel God with us
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
No, remember Jesus died and was resurrected by God, of they are one who resurrected who
Sorry, is it a crime if you decided to sleep? Or is it a crime if either you woke up from the sleep or another person wake you up?
Look at this;
To harvest many fruits of apple, I decided to plant many apple seeds. It dies and germinates into an apple tree. It further grows and bears Fruits which is being harvested and taken home.
Now from this picture, is it a crime for Me to do all that? Will I be considered fighting My seeds and the ground? Is becoming a Farmer means fighting with My tools, seeds, ground, air, sunlight, insects? You answer please.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Christianity is not gimmickry or bags of tricks. It's Truths, it's Reality, it's Existence.

The funny part of this is that you are now saying good good things that are in Bible before you were saying Satan was not at fault kind of words

Any way I like how you are now making scriptural sense
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The funny part of this is that you are now saying good good things that are in Bible before you were saying Satan was not at fault kind of words

Any way I like how you are now making scriptural sense
My point is, faulting Satan will be Faulting God 100% indirectly. God knows the end before even the beginning. So, surely, anything He doesn't think it's necessary, He will not allowed it.
*In a nutshell, God can't be taken by surprise or unaware of anything. No one can thwart His plans. Whatever happens, He is always in charge. The devil is just a dust.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Sorry, is it a crime if you decided to sleep? Or is it a crime if either you woke up from the sleep or another person wake you up?
Look at this;
To harvest many fruits of apple, I decided to plant many apple seeds. It dies and germinates into an apple tree. It further grows and bears Fruits which is being harvested and taken home.
Now from this picture, is it a crime for Me to do all that? Will I be considered fighting My seeds and the ground? Is becoming a Farmer means fighting with My tools, seeds, ground, air, sunlight, insects? You answer please.
I don't really understand that write up but will say NO is the answer, Jesus died remember that the dead know nothing at all as Ecclesiastes 9:5 says
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I like how you used style to avoid saying your own answer

This show you are very tricky person

It really shows you don't have the answer and which shows I was right after all so it good how you used style to accept
Just saw this now! I wouldn't give you My answer which is in the bible. You correctly said that, scriptures interpret scriptures. Let the bible defines Death and Life for you because if I give you what it defines for Me, it will surely be another bone of contention.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

My point is, faulting Satan will be Faulting God 100% indirectly. God knows the end before even the beginning. So, surely, anything He doesn't think it's necessary, He will not allowed it.
*In a nutshell, God can't be taken by surprise or unaware of anything. No one can thwart His plans. Whatever happens, He is always in charge. The devil is just a dust.

That half truth

The bible shows us that God fault Satan and Satan did not turn it back on God because he knew what he was doing Satan is wise as the Bible let us know he is not a fool as some people think he is

Now if you fault him you are not in directly faulting God because no where is that in scripture even though the human mind thinks so
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Just saw this now! I wouldn't give you My answer which is in the bible. You correctly said that, scriptures interpret scriptures. Let the bible defines Death and Life for you because if I give you what it defines for Me, it will surely be another bone of contention.

It won't be a bone of contention if you rightly use scripture to show the point
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
I don't really understand that write up but will say NO is the answer, Jesus died remember that the dead know nothing at all as Ecclesiastes 9:5 says
If you don't understand something as easy as Farming, how can you understand something beyond this?
Please, people erroneously claim to argue because they want to learn. I hope this is not your case. Just open your heart to the truths and it will guide you. Don't fight it with human understand. Logic is opposite to divinity. They are foolishness to divinity. Believe God's word and trust Me, you will be amazed with the metamorphosis it will bring to you.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

When you understand this then you will be able to understand Trinity without arguing

Then u will be able to see how God took up flesh hide himself and came down to earth while equally still been present in heaven at the same time

It not mouth

I pray God shows you what he means when he said they will call him Emmanuel God with us

Lolz and Jesus fail to pray to himself on Earth. Jesus once called Good teacher, he told them to stop call him good teacher because no one is good except his father in heaven
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It not mouth

Who told the people to listen to his son when he was baptized. At John chapter 14:28 Jesus told us himself that the father is greater than he is, but you are telling me now they are the same, I can't believe that
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

That half truth

The bible shows us that God fault Satan and Satan did not turn it back on God because he knew what he was doing Satan is wise as the Bible let us know he is not a fool as some people think he is

Now if you fault him you are not in directly faulting God because no where is that in scripture even though the human mind thinks so
Just where in the bible did God faulted the devil on this subject? I will be so delighted to know.
Before that, who do you think should be blamed when a kid falls inside a well. The kid who falls into the well or the mother[Nani]?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

If you don't understand something as easy as Farming, how can you understand something beyond this?
Please, people erroneously claim to argue because they want to learn. I hope this is not your case. Just open your heart to the truths and it will guide you. Don't fight it with human understand. Logic is opposite to divinity. They are foolishness to divinity. Believe God's word and trust Me, you will be amazed with the metamorphosis it will bring to you.
okay apply the farming illustration you were saying let me hear
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It won't be a bone of contention if you rightly use scripture to show the point
Truthfully Tell Me you are not a bible student and I will give you my answer, because the one you gave Me, is from Google, dictionary written by pagans who have very little regard for spirituality.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Lolz and Jesus fail to pray to himself on Earth. Jesus once called Good teacher, he told them to stop call him good teacher because no one is good except his father in heaven

All through out Jesus ministry Jesus always uplift the father
That is why I said go and study what the father keep saying about Jesus the father God Himself keeps uplifting Jesus every where in the Bible

To the extent the father God said to Jesus your name will be higher than every name in the universe

The father equally commanded all angels to worship the son the same way they worship God

So you don't know how Trinity works

Example your mind which your soul is in can't go against you it will always want to favor you when you speak it will be with what is in your spirit both will be talking the same thing

God will open your eyes to see how they praise each other
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Who told the people to listen to his son when he was baptized. At John chapter 14:28 Jesus told us himself that the father is greater than he is, but you are telling me now they are the same, I can't believe that
How is the word "OMNISCIENCE" confusing to you? One who is not limited by either space or time? One who our 6billions years ago is just a moment just past. God is not you please. He is infinite. You strive to fully understands Him. My brother, even if you die, you can't. He doesn't want to be understood or fully comprehend. And even if He wants that, it can't be achieved with human intellect. Sorry, but you will HAVE TO GO MADE FIRST.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

All through out Jesus ministry Jesus always uplift the father
That is why I said go and study what the father keep saying about Jesus the father God Himself keeps uplifting Jesus every where in the Bible

To the extent the father God said to Jesus your name will be higher than every name in the universe

The father equally commanded all angels to worship the son the same way they worship God

So you don't know how Trinity works

Example your mind which your soul is in can't go against you it will always want to favor you when you speak it will be with what is in your spirit both will be talking the same thing

God will open your eyes to see how they praise each other
God lifted Jesus name because he did his father's will by coming to the earth and dying we we human, and all prayers now pass through Jesus to his Father, God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
okay apply the farming illustration you were saying let me hear
Jesus walking on the earth and dying on the cross is the seed of God He planted on the earth just as a Farmer planted his apple seed on the earth. So, if you believed, accepted God's seed[Jesus] and are changed, you will be raptures just as the farmer harvested his apple fruits.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:

what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.

For example, consider an employer/employee relationship. The employer has the right to make demands of the employee, and the employee has the obligation to serve the employer. The roles clearly define a subservient relationship. However, both people are still human beings and share in the same human nature.

There is no difference between the two as to their essence; they stand as equals. The fact that one is an employer and the other is an employee does nothing to alter the essential equality of these two individuals as human beings. The same can be said of the members of the Trinity.

God took up the body of man called that man Jesus
Now automatically rank changed on earth the father rank is greater because he Jesus became ( man plus God)

Notice the rank now becomes lower while on earth
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.

For example, consider an employer/employee relationship. The employer has the right to make demands of the employee, and the employee has the obligation to serve the employer. The roles clearly define a subservient relationship. However, both people are still human beings and share in the same human nature.

There is no difference between the two as to their essence; they stand as equals. The fact that one is an employer and the other is an employee does nothing to alter the essential equality of these two individuals as human beings. The same can be said of the members of the Trinity.

God took up the body of man called that man Jesus
Now automatically rank changed on earth the father rank is greater because he Jesus became ( man plus God)

Notice the rank now becomes lower while on earth
Nothing can make someone perfect spiritually to mitigate his standing because he is one earth, he often ask his father for help, tells his followers that he's doing things based on his father's initiative not his, when the mother of the sons of thunder asked Jesus to place his children on his right and left hand side in his kingdom, Jesus told her that it belongs to the father to do that not him. He did not also know when he is returning to earth during that time because his father God has not told him
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
God lifted Jesus name because he did his father's will by coming to the earth and dying we we human, and all prayers now pass through Jesus to his Father, God

the New Testament does not prohibit prayer being directed to Jesus (or to the Spirit). In fact there are a number of examples of people praying directly to Jesus.

In Acts, as Stephen is being killed he prays, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit” (Acts 7:59).

The penultimate verse in the Bible is a prayer to Jesus: “Amen. Come, Lord Jesus” (Rev 22:20).

The apostle Paul himself prayed to “the Lord” on occasion (see 2 Cor 12:8, a title Paul frequently applied to Jesus).
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Jesus walking on the earth and dying on the cross is the seed of God He planted on the earth just as a Farmer planted his apple seed on the earth. So, if you believed, accepted God's seed[Jesus] and are changed, you will be raptures just as the farmer harvested his apple fruits.
You have derail we were talking about Trinity, if Jesus was Good who resurrected him
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Nothing can make someone perfect spiritually to mitigate his standing because he is one earth, he often ask his father for help, tells his followers that he's doing things based on his father's initiative not his, when the mother of the sons of thunder asked Jesus to place his children on his right and left hand side in his kingdom, Jesus told her that it belongs to the father to do that not him. He did not also know when he is returning to earth during that time because his father God has not told him

I have given you many examples and even if I give you one million examples you won't understand it this mystery is only God can help you since you can't see that even you are made in three form
Body
Soul
Spirit
yet automatically you are one person
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by FantasyHub: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

I will be delighted if you can enlightened Me further if it is not too much to ask since you know even your own self so well, that you know why you have just 2eyes and not 3 or 4.

A perfect instance is this ; god told u to praise her no matter ur condition.

Indirectly telling u she knows something about it. But let me tell u the bitter truth, not only does she know about it, she is the one who masterminded it .

If all human beings becomes aware of the above, all religions will lose two thirds of their followers, if not more.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
You have derail we were talking about Trinity, if Jesus was Good who resurrected him

Jesus resurrected himself because he is God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
If the Spirit of Him who raised Christ from the death dwells in you, He who raised Christ will also quickened your mortally bodies[Rom:8:11]
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
FantasyHub:

A perfect instance is this ; god told u to praise her no matter ur condition.

Indirectly telling u she knows something about it. But let me tell u the bitter truth, not only does she know about it, she is the one who masterminded it .

If all human beings becomes aware of the above, all religions will lose two thirds of their followers, if not more.

Has God ever told you he is a woman

Man and woman together in church is called bride of Christ means we are the woman God is the man,,,, we are the wife while God is the husband
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus resurrected himself
When you sleep and wake up own your own. Doesn't that make sense?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:

It shows that you don't know Bible so you don't equally know Jesus resurrected himself
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

When you sleep and wake up own your own. Doesn't that make sense?

John 10:18
No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded.

John 11:25 ►
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
John 11:25 ►

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply)

TB Joshua Received By President Salva Kiir & Wife, Mary Ayen Mayardit / 70-Year-Old Woman Pregnant For 7 Years Gives Birth In Delta - Facebook User / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.