Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil (46262 Views)

Satan Also Obeys God's Word, So There's No Reason Why You Shouldn't / The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Matter, Energy, Spirit, Holy Spirit, God,satan: How Do These Relate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Here we come again. Using mankind's knowledge of Sonship to understand that of God.
Good luck to you. I have to retire now!
Did you see that even the spiriual Son of God who according to you are to be like God, left their heavenly position to sleep with women?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
OsusTroller:

RUBBISH grin
I know your and that's by the way.

So, I want to understand exactly, which god are you referring to ? grin
Because at the moment, there are over 5000 god's with different types of religious books (something christains call bible) being worshipped by humans.

Since you want to know. Just step out and go to the street, you feel the air, you may also see the stars, the moon. That's by the way.Look at yourself? Why do you have just 2 eyes and not 3 or four, how come you have two hands and not 1 or 4. How come your eyes are on your head and not your anus? If you can answer this question correctly, you will know there is just one God Almighty who created everything. You are just misguided now like most people. But trusth Me, when the Light of God shines in your heart, just Like Paul, you will defend this gospel with your life.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
It didn't make sense because ur son if you have one can't be equate to you

Cabble4

Told you that son in earth is different from when God gives birth to his own son

God only birth God

Nothing less than God

But when man birth their own son is different from them but not so with God

I can give you more explanation but I know you won't accept earthly explanation

Let see

Now your son if I ask him who are you to him he will say you are my father

If I ask your father he will call say your my son

If I ask your brother he will say that my brother now
only u is bearing the name
father, son and brother

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Did you see that even the spiriual Son of God who according to you are to be like God, left their heavenly position to sleep with women?

Sons of God is different from son of God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Sons of God and not SON of God. I doubt you are sober because only in a contrary state can one compare Jesus Christ with a Fallen Angel.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:

paltielx
I command you to be reading the scripture by yourself rather than those who teach you at your church in a wrong way
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Oh what an experience I have had today. Really? You use dictionary[canal thing] to interpret or define spiritual thing? I can now understand where you are coming from.
If you define dead as a state of lacking Life, how do you reconciled Math:22:32?
look back in your Bible, Jesus quoted the 'i am' in the verse, after the quotation, i didn't use i am anymore bt instead uses he referring to God his father. Also for one to be spiritually dead, it means one is blind to the truth, at that state he is still alive bt since he is totally ignorant to the truth in God's word, he seems dead. That dead is different from the one jesus died to free us from sin and eternal dead
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Cabble4

Told you that son in earth is different from when God gives birth to his own son

God only birth God

Nothing less than God

Let see

father, son and brother

This is your challenge. Divinity is not Earthly. Spirituality is not Fleshly. The Latter is a Shadow of the Former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

This is your challenge. Divinity is not Earthly. Spirituality is not Fleshly. The Latter is a Shadow of the Former.

Men
I don't think that guy can understand this thing until God reveals it to him

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Remember Jesus said only those to whom my father chooses to reveal it to

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

paltielx
I command you to be reading the scripture by yourself rather than those who teach you at your church in a wrong way
u can,t command me to read the Bible is not by force is very Good if all should read. Only ask me to read it please, let me tell you i don miss reading the Bible each day. I wil like to encourage you to read it as well, reason on what u read not just taking what u learn from church, there's more in the Bible than what ur pastor teaches you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Sons of God and not SON of God. I doubt you are sober because only in a contrary state can one compare Jesus Christ with a Fallen Angel.
they are both sons of God, it just that Jesus and the faithful angel chooses the right path while satan and the wicked angels(demon) chooses the wrong path
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
u can,t command me to read the Bible is not by force is very Good if all should read. Only ask me to read it please, let me tell you i don miss reading the Bible each day. I wil like to encourage you to read it as well, reason on what u read not just taking what u learn from church, there's more in the Bible than what ur pastor teaches you

If I ask you gently to be reading your Bible I already know that you will not read it..

But I know if I command you that you will read it

Jesus said teach them of what I have commanded you
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by FantasyHub: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I thought you were going to address the place I show you that Bible said we are the bride of Christ

Rather you see it and over looked it to tell me you are a man

This show you have no respect for Bible if not you could have argued with Bible to prove that you are above me in knowing Bible

Can u open ur mind for once and see why religion is a scam?
U use bible, another one uses quran and many other belief systems use their own books. Which of the books should one believe?

I also expect u to prove u know django more than I do and keep ur filthy christ to ur ass, bride.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Sons of God is different from son of God
the letter s is added because they were more than one, while Jesus the one and only begotten son he sent to die for us is Just one
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
look back in your Bible, Jesus quoted the 'i am' in the verse, after the quotation, i didn't use i am anymore bt instead uses he referring to God his father. Also for one to be spiritually dead, it means one is blind to the truth, at that state he is still alive bt since he is totally ignorant to the truth in God's word, he seems dead. That dead is different from the one jesus died to free us from sin and eternal dead
You just gave one definition correctly. However, the dead of Jesus on the cross has nothing to do with the absence of Life. If not, how did He went to the Grave and do the works of the Father.
Besides, Real Life is the God kind of Life and not humanity kind of Life. God's kind of Life is what Jesus has and not the One an ordinary man born of a woman has. Human kind of Life is Dead. Real Life never experiences death[Math:22:32]. The dead of Jesus on the cross has the same meaning as Gen:2:21[Deep Sleep]. It is also seen in Math:27:52, Mark:5:9.
The absence of Mankind's kind of Life is not dead. Instead, it's the absence of the God kind of Life which is Dead. Those not having Jesus as Lord and saviour, don't have this Life and thus are dead.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Cabble4

God only birth God

Nothing less than God

Let see

father, son and brother

where did you read that God birth God is Equal to God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
FantasyHub:

Can u open ur mind for once and see why religion is a scam?
U use bible, another one uses quran and many other belief systems use their own books. Which of the books should one believe?

I also expect u to prove u know django more than I do and keep ur filthy christ to ur ass, bride.

Am so sorry

I was thinking you are one of us

My apologies

We are not on the same track

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
the letter s is added because they were more than one, while Jesus the one and only begotten son he sent to die for us is Just one
It's not just about the "s" issue. It's about the personality. Jesus Christ is no way a fallen Angel. Heb:1:13-14 can help you differentiate these personalities if you have difficulties differentiating them
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
where did you read that God birth God is Equal to God

Even if I show you

You will stil not believe

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
they are both sons of God, it just that Jesus and the faithful angel chooses the right path while satan and the wicked angels(demon) chooses the wrong path
Hebrew:1:13-14 is for your rescue please
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

You just gave one definition correctly. However, the dead of Jesus on the cross has nothing to do with the absence of Life. If not, how did He went to the Grave and do the works of the Father.
Besides, Real Life is the God kind of Life and not humanity kind of Life. God's kind of Life is what Jesus has and not the One an ordinary man born of a woman has. Human kind of Life is Dead. Real Life never experiences death[Math:22:32]. The dead of Jesus on the cross has the same meaning as Gen:2:21[Deep Sleep]. It is also seen in Math:27:52, Mark:5:9.
The absence of Mankind's kind of Life is not dead. Instead, it's the absence of the God kind of Life which is Dead. Those not having Jesus as Lord and saviour, don't have this Life and thus are dead.
speaking about real life, do you know that Jesus was born of human, breastfed, he was nailed to the turture stake and he bleeded blood, he possess flesh and bone making him human he wasn't a spirit when on earth human saw, felt him, normally he wasn't suppose to die bt for our sins to be forgiven he has to give his life in exchange for ours after 3 day he was resurrected by his Heavenly father, God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
speaking about real life, do you know that Jesus was born of human, breastfed, he was nailed to the turture stake and he bleeded blood, he possess flesh and bone making him human he wasn't a spirit when on earth human saw, felt him, normally he wasn't suppose to die bt for our sins to be forgiven he has to give his life in exchange for ours after 3 day he was resurrected by his Heavenly father, God

So that place I told you Jesus being God Himself resurrected himself and told us he is that resurrection himself I hope you have used your idea to gently wanting to believe he is God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

It's not just about the "s" issue. It's about the personality. Jesus Christ is no way a fallen Angel. Heb:1:13-14 can help you differentiate these personalities if you have difficulties differentiating them
did you notice that even in that place Jesus is described as an angel, yes his father chooses to favour him for many reasons bt let me mention one, he was the one sent to the earth die and God firstborn
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Brother[permit Me to call you this], I know. Now, the Hebrew word where the word "Dead" is referred to actually mean "Deep Sleep" just as in Gen:2:21. The way heaven understands dead is different from the way humanity understands dead. One is truly Alive in the Eyes of God when he/she has the God kind of Life. The Life doesn't experience dead which is why the word "Dead" there actually mean "Deep Sleep". Do your research well before putting up strongly what's not true. It's sad.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So that place I told you Jesus being God Himself resurrected himself and told us he is that resurrection himself I hope you have used your idea to gently wanting to believe he is God

No he is not Good the almighty, the Bible doesn't say so, he wasn't supposed to die but since circumstances warranted he had to free us, God his father was the one who resurrected him, he was dead, lifeless at that moment, during is dead on the torture stake his last word was Abba Father why have you forsaken me
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

Brother[permit Me to call you this], I know. Now, the Hebrew word where the word "Dead" is referred to actually mean "Deep Sleep" just as in Gen:2:21. The way heaven understands dead is different from the way humanity understands dead. One is truly Alive in the Eyes of God when he/she has the God kind of Life. The Life doesn't experience dead which is why the word "Dead" there actually mean "Deep Sleep". Do your research well before putting up strongly what's not true. It's sad.
Jesus compared death to deep sleep because he has the power to resurrect someone when he himself is alive, not dead as he was
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
did you notice that even in that place Jesus is described as an angel, yes his father chooses to favour him for many reasons bt let me mention one, he was the one sent to the earth die and God firstborn
You can't call what is not there no matter how hard you try OK. Jesus is God just as God the Father. You can't change that. However, you will still be in darkness because only the truth you know will set you free. I and My Father are One. He who has seen the Father has seen Me. Believe Me, I am in the Father and the Father in Me.
It will be absolute blindness to consider Jesus as equal with Angels. Jesus has the ability to take the form of an Angel, but it doesn't make Him equal to an Angel.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Jesus compared death to deep sleep because he has the power to resurrect someone when he himself is alive, not dead as he was
I just gave you a homework. Do it and then come back. Do a research on the Hebrew word for the word "Dead" as a subject where the dead of Jesus is captured. This will bring clarity to you bro. The bible is not a magazine where 1+1 is equal to 2. It's a spiritual book where 1 +1 is equal to 1. What it seems is not what it means.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
No he is not Good the almighty, the Bible doesn't say so, he wasn't supposed to die but since circumstances warranted he had to free us, God his father was the one who resurrected him, he was dead, lifeless at that moment, during is dead on the torture stake his last word was Abba Father why have you forsaken me
*Bro. The bible is not just a story book. Don't interpret words as you do in English OK. You can't abandoned yourself. Father, why have you Forsaken Me" has a total different meaning from what English is giving you. The bible is not for English student but Bible[Spiritual] Student.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by paltielx: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cabble4:

You can't call what is not there no matter how hard you try OK. Jesus is God just as God the Father. You can't change that. However, you will still be in darkness because only the truth you know will set you free. I and My Father are One. He who has seen the Father has seen Me. Believe Me, I am in the Father and the Father in Me.
It will be absolute blindness to consider Jesus as equal with Angels. Jesus has the ability to take the form of an Angel, but it doesn't make Him equal to an Angel.
the oneness Jesus meant was that he and his father have United though different being, In That chapter, John 14:20 he spoke of his disciples being one with him? Were they not different beings
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil by Cabble4(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
paltielx:
Jesus is God Almighty. Read Revelation: 1:8 down. Bros, you don't study your bible. It's so clear now. I don't know how many people you have shared the word of God to but I will humbly plead you stop. You are doing more harm than good please. You are one of the people obscuring the truth from people. God wouldn't take it kindly with you. Please, repent. I had thought I was sharing with a bible student and not an English student. Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (94) (Reply)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.