Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40637 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ekensi01: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
How old is She?
What church do she attend?
How is her parent doing in teaching the children.
Is she an Igbo girl?

Answer me and I will tell you more.
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by goldmatrix(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jacob hanged around 7yrs for Rebecca, but ended in the hands of Leah, after his father-in-law played him 419, yet he couldn't leave but made up mind for another 7yrs to get what he initially wanted, Rebecca. My brother 3 yrs is too short to make a nice decision. 9yrs could be somehow better..
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by enny4real23(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
dude, wake the f up! She's leading you on, if she's not with you by now, she will never ever be with you, and she does not intend to be with you. You're her ego booster. Move the f on! Get over her already! Don't be a fool!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Harlarty01: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just keep her in friend zone, double your hustle....make it in life.... change your life style....change your environment.... she will be the one looking for you...but after a week of dating her you will regret of your wasted years.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Ashvik(m): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Instead of you to work on yourself so you don't have to even say a word and girls will be flocking around you like how flies flock around poo, you're here saying trash!

Do you know the 4 years you spent on that girl is the same 4 years is the duration of a university course?

Think about your life

Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by eastgates1: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oga grow sense
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
ekensi01:
How old is She? What church do she attend? How is her parent doing in teaching the children. Is she an Igbo girl?
Answer me and I will tell you more.
22,catholic,igbo girl
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Poleski: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

She has been posting you for 4 years now and you're still hoping she would want you one day.

She definitely has a boyfriend and placed you probably permanently on friendzone.

Stop being a mumu. Move on already!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by 77star: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
Ah
I'm short of words
U killed d show
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Kingsean(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

you're a jobless mofo. go get yourself a job. 4yrs? your father should be slapping you every morning
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
OP you are just a spare Tyre. Just wait until the main Tyre is weared out then you will be mounted but if you are wise please drop her like hot potato and move on
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by errigdee: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn niggie level up
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by peedeeasobie(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

You are not in love sir, you are simply under a spell.

Four years As in, someone in first year would have graduated and you are still chasing one girl!!!!!

Love is not ruining you.. You are ruining love
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by fadoz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Move closer to her.Help her doing some unneccesary work...Gosh...try watching some korean movie,Bro.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by henrixx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
4 years daaamn
na which degree program she be.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by CoolJulian: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just don't know how to allow myself to believe this!
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by AfroKnight: 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin
You wn make Op dey hypertensive abi..
Lol...
I swear, e fit be one Worwor thing wey no get yansh sef dey suffer the Op..
Na premium larger tears get an Las Las..

I dey tell you. Premium lager cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by iLegendd(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Go and read the book Mr. Friend Zone and your eyes will clear instantly.

Below is a link to download the free version.
https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by leochinonso(m): 4:00am On Jul 06, 2021
You have been trying to woo her for 4 years!!! That's a lot of time man.
1.There's someone else in the picture.
2. You are clearly her backup plan.
3. Do not put yiur life on hold.
4. Perish all forms of communication with her. She doesnt feel anything for you. If she does, four years is enough to tell a man YES or NO
5. YOU NEED TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. There are a lot of beautiful and accomplished women out there. Open your eyes and your mind and you'll definitely find one.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Came4amod: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Block her delete her number .. hustle like crazy .. work out .. when ur scent reaches her .. there are two things it’s either she calls u or feels regret either way u win ..
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Came4amod: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2021
fineberry:
She is playing with your emotions man, and you seat there asking what you should do. When will guys like you learn that its not every girl you wooo. Some will just waste ur time and make you miserable.... Learn man .... Learn

It’s not bad to woo .. but never woo for too long 1 month 2 month is okay .. making ur intentions clear all the way .. me after 2 months I block and delete ur number
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by efeteb: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2021
That feeling you get anytime she call to ask you if this is the kind of love you have for her?

THAT IS COMMON SENSE LEAVING YOUR BODY.

One day it will go and never come back.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by 77star: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin no one person get the monopoly of madness..my brother..no mind am ..his my guy..
grin
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by chrizzyace: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Engage yourself in things that will take your mind away from her, if she's for you, fate will bring you guys together...Save the love you have for her, for someone that would appreciate it better when the time comes.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by zedman1(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:

There's one thing I've come to learn in life. Not every body finds their twin flames, but if you do, you'll know how intense love can be. People who speak ill about love are people who have not met their other half. If truly she is your twin, there's nothing you can do to get the thoughts of her out of your head, even if you find someone else. You just told a story that is almost exactly as mine, but mine was for five years. The more you try, the more they keep running, you stop, they come to you. I never understood the concept of twin flame until I got married. You are the chaser, she's the runner and the only way you can reverse this is when you seperate yourself from her. It's going to be terrible for you, but that's the only way. In my case, I thought I was tired of chasing so I got married to someone else but guess what? She still lives in my head. We never stopped the running -chasing thing until recently- Yes, it's very common for your twin to even get married to someone else but the connection never breaks. We just seperated because she pushed me to the highest limit of chasing her, yet she kept running. Mind you, we've NEVER had sex, just that strong connection. leave her alone, it's the only way out. No matter how hard you try, she'll keep running.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Danisaint112(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Your focus should be on making money. Make money bro and the rest will be history.

Let me tell you when you make this money you might even forget about her because your go to high places and your taste will change.

By then you be wondering is it this girl that really kept my spirit broke for years?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by DigitB: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin

It has happened to me guy.

The truth every real guy should know is that the only woman that truly loves you is your mother.

Guy you have passed that golden age of getting love from a woman

Take up the Redpill cause and be wise again.

Stop looking for love in a woman and concentrate on your career.

And most importantly, that bit.ch is only toiling with you. Keeping you as a backup plan...

Get sense my guy a leave the game girl alone.
Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2021
[quote author=zedman1 post=103417255] There's one thing I've come to learn in life. Not every body finds their twin flames, but if you do, you'll know how intense love can be. People who speak ill about love are people who have not met their other half. If truly she is your twin, there's nothing you can do to get the thoughts of her out of your head, even if you find someone else. You just told a story that is almost exactly as mine, but mine was for five years. The more you try the mYou are the chaser, she's the runner and the only way you can reverse this is when you seperate yourself from her. It's going to be terrible for you, but that's the only way. In my case, I thought I was tired of chasing so I got married to someone else but guess what? She still leaves in my head. We never stopped the running -chasing thing until recently- yes, it's very common for your twin to even get married to £££ more wisdom sir thank GOD i have someone who understands my feelings

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by frozen70(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Keep waiting for her green light, but am so sure that once you date her, that's all
Just once I swear
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by fineberry(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Came4amod:

It’s not bad to woo .. but never woo for too long 1 month 2 month is okay .. making ur intentions clear all the way .. me after 2 months I block and delete ur number
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
frozen70:

Keep waiting for her green light, but am so sure that once you date her, that's all
Just once I swear
lol do u think i am like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.