Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40646 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Kingcalls: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Better use that time do better thing..afterall na men like u de 4k am during the 4 Yr duration
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
you are suffering from ONEITIS
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

Dump her and date her best friend, sister, neighbour or colleague.

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by WinterMinter(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin have a nice Day too, if you like bother and reply
Nna eh
Craze dey una 2 head
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by arantess: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
LOL
Come on guy, be a real nigga and move na
What's all these
Like others have said you need to add value and purpose to yourself then you see them running after you

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Goodnigga: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thanks for the advice but i dont just know am getting crazy about her
It is oneitis. Go out now and collect 20 numbers and try to at least invite one home. You will quickly forget her. With all due apologies, ugly girls are the ones who do this thing the most

7 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

This is stupidity. Don't you have a purpose in life?

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by drmikeadams(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
WinterMinter:

Nna eh
Craze dey una 2 head
grin grin grin no one person get the monopoly of madness..my brother..no mind am ..his my guy..
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by UnimkeAk(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
Na olosho go chase u wen u get money oo ,
No high value woman will chase a man because of money ..

Yes u will Bleep plenty girls..
But u might not get the one

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Sweeetheart(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
three things might be involved here

If she's a career lady then you've to reason along with her but try and convince her that you won't distract nor stop her from accomplishing dreams because the fears of career loving lady is that some men might stop them post marriage. Just practical conviction will change her mind

2. If she's not this above and she's not any pursuit then is either she's not mentally ready for marriage or marriage had become a shadow to her. Do not force her, so that you won't end in court few years after

Lastly, you might be an alternative, perhaps she's waiting for the main guy she's into to pop the will you marry me proposal, you might be her backup if the guy eventually just lookaway

Whichever way it might be, run am emotional test on her. If you're a real niggarr you will understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
What is all this fuckery about? A mere girl who doesn't fancy you, get on with your life Mr man, she isn't the point your life revolves around for goodness sake.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Well well well

Look what we have up here

Well,my brother we dey the same league but I still dey find babe while waiting for her to finish medicine in 2024��...maybe while dating and if I still have her in mind den I can still woo her

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Thesaint141(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
I feel ur pain bro, buh it's like see sence is far from you.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by deltateam: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

I think she's manipulating you. She's asking you if it's the love you have for her?

What of her? How does she show her own love?

I don't think you are emotionally stable yet to handle a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Add another for to the 4 already .. make it 44years Waiting Ok...
Pls continue Waiting and Wailing, that is how a Real man does.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ismaog4u(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
you need more sense bro
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Heterodox(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Sorry. Pele. You'll be alright.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Naustine(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
I been won advice u o...but e be like na u senior me, so na u suppose dey advice me
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ALTERNATEID: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
And you called yourself Igbo jihadist. What kind of weak jihadist are you? Jihadists don't go running after a lady for four years. They don't even give ladies priority. They go after their business and wait till they get to heaven to enjoy 70 virgins. You are a disgrace to jihadist all over the world for crying over a lady. Just change your moniker to IgboSimp grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Homextras: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
I understand you brother, love can sometimes make someone sound foolish.
The truth is that girl has a boyfriend, and you have been put on standby as a backup plan incase the guy disappoints her, she knows quite well you love her, but she met this other guy before you.

However, it’s not healthy for you emotionally to keep on hanging on the hope that her relationship doesn’t work before you can then step into the future.

Have a frank talk with her that you need to move on, and mean it. Tell yourself that what if this girl dies tomorrow(God forbid) won’t you date or love someone else? Use this to snap out of the temptation of going back.

It’s possible for you to move on, you just need to fill your mind with other thoughts, and get more busy, with time you won’t remember her. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by temitope27(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
tomilayomi:
The truth is very bitter, lemme kuku FEM! grin
u re like me ,cos if I talk my mind that guy can commit suicide
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Tylerbankz: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't mean to insult you OP.
How old are you?
Please, go back and continuing studying to pass your upcoming WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by haykes(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
4years? you try o,guy move on and forget her she can even come back to you

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by qtguru(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

4 years chasing woman, do you know how many potential women you could have met by then, don't follow that nonsense the heart want what it wants, just look for a reasonable lady.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
2months should be enough now... then you withdraw.. and just play passive interest... so that you no go de waste your own time... get busy and getting yourself better.. they love you when you have money or when you are on a strong part... after fews months again try and hit her... if she no Gree rest and make more money and try other good girls too.... if you de okay well well one day you go hear you have forgotten me... lol if you be bad person and you don get babe... you fit take your own slice from there... at this point I don’t even advice having anything serious either her even if you are still single all the best sha...

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
AfroKnight:
With your permission, that girl has held you back for 4 years. Wow.

Some people would advise you to go to the beach to wash your head cos this is not normal.

Can’t you see she’s stringing you like a puppet? Do you value yourself at all? Na wa for you o.

If we check now, the girl fit not get big yansh o. Might be one village girl with rugged features. Chai. Guy you need to come back to your senses.

grin grin grin
You wn make Op dey hypertensive abi..
Lol...
I swear, e fit be one Worwor thing wey no get yansh sef dey suffer the Op..
Na premium larger tears get an Las Las..
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by DukeJoe17: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

You are suffering from inferiority complex and I know that you don't have my money because money is a complex booster.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Vicas2000: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Onetitis syndrome. Google it. Focus on you. Develop yourself. Make money. Five yrs from now...you will slap yourself why you even bothered to stoop so low to ask her out.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by jimmychang: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

After three days of not calling ,She will call you telling you that is this the kind of love you have for her grin grin cheesy and you have been doing this shit for four years grin grin grin

Na strong mumu you be

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
You got a big problem coon, focus on making money not girls, once you make it they will be the one pursuing you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.