Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (40581 Views)

My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
This one is seeking attentions.
Story looks so unreal.

It is well with u, bro.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by BigCowH0rn: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
i warned people like you to stay off

He is telling you the truth about going to make money.
Women follow money like flies after shit.

By the way, the girl is playing you emotionally.
If you ever want to get her pull away.
Yes, you heard right.
Dump her.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Danniscott(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.

I have been there before, please run away. It might seem difficult or even impossible, but the moment you move on and find someone else you will realise how ordinary she actually is. So pick yourself up and move for real.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by geunik(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
Good day nairalanders there is this very girl I love so much. I have expressed my feeling to her but she keeps telling me she is not ready yet. It has been four years now and am finding it difficult to move on or love any other girl.

Its ruining me as all i do each day is to think of her, atimes I might decide not to call her again within three days or what she would call me telling me is this the type of love I have for her. I am overwhelmed but she doesn't understand how i feel (please i need advice) plz anyone who would remind me of the present economy should stay off as ur problem is not mine.
The girl have a serious date. She is not sure if the guy she truly love will marry her. If the guy leaves her, she will come for you. That is why she is holding on to you. But if the guy proposed, she go accept.
You are in this for a reason. It is obvious you don't have boldness to woo other girls. That is why you are scared to move on. My advice is to go all out. woo as many girls as possible. One must accept you no mater what. It does not really matter if you are good in English or not. Just as your lack live, so many other girls out there are also in the same shoe
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Jerryjessy207(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin is not a must you will reply.

E shock you grin
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by webizone(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.

The only problem is getting the type you wanted. I have been asked out before, but each time, it was the girl I wasn't attracted to. It's kinda a problem.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Darkblood: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn niggar grin
You are a fool
Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Moneyboyz: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
thats same question i do ask myself but am finding it difficult to another person

Guy change location, e be like say babe scarce for where you dey and you see her all the time. By the time you move out of your comfort zone and meet new people, you will forget her.

Also after like a year and you come back home for a visit, she will be the one to come and greet you asking why you forgot her since all these years.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Four years is too long to let someone toy with you (because that's what she is doing; she is getting her attention fix from you without the responsibility of being your girlfriend).

Cut off communication with her and try to focus on something else.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
cristy149:
she doesn't want you, she just wants your validation, that's why she calls you whenever you don't call to make sure you're still in the constant chase after her, you with her other beta orbiters

On point.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Mayeldah(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
SIMP.

You still dey put warning for this your crapy post

It will end in premium tears when she serve you her wedding invite next month.

Gerrarahia...

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gaddafi1:

My brother, I went after my wife for 7 years before she finally accepted and now I am so happy for the wait. Patience is all you need, the good girls will always take their time to give a positive response. My two kobo
thanks 4 this i wish mine would be short shaaa
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by EgunMogaji2: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

I know that it’s easier said than done but please forget the time waster and move on.

No female in today’s Nigeria is worth wooing for 4 months even.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by chris51(f): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
To give you a good advice, please give the following information.
Your ages and what both of you are engaged in. Are you students, working, living or your own or with relatives?
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by OMNIVIRUS(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

Stop loving. Love is not just an abstract noun, it's an action word, you love cause you love. Stop loving.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by nikz(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Buy sense
The babe dey use am catch cruise....
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin no one person get the monopoly of madness..my brother..no mind am ..his my guy..
lol
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by seyz91(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
You are a mumu man undecided
Igbojihadist:

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by aktolly54(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:
okay bro i will put that into pratice
yes ,her own weakness might be pizza and coldstone, cake, going out, just make her happy and willingly she will fall for you and won't have strength to say NO to you

PS: making her happy doesn't mean you buy everything in this world for her oooo
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Na olosho go chase u wen u get money oo ,
No high value woman will chase a man because of money ..

Yes u will Bleep plenty girls..
But u might not get the one
you ar blessed keep spreading the good message
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Oppavii(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
So you use 4years dey do follow up? Bros u 4 use dat time pursue another degree, anyways Your patience na follow come...

Once the shakara is getting too much, leave her alone ... Toasting normally should not be more than 4 working days, except someone recommended her as a good person to marry, then you may extend it to 7 working days ...
After that, Move on ...

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Boomboost(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igbojihadist:

You know those Oyinbo dogs wey be like baby wey no de grow, cute and furry... In simple terms, you are her pet, strung along for her personal pleasure.

Enter her head and see that you are her boytoy, plaything without any defined use.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
And you called yourself Igbo jihadist. What kind of weak jihadist are you? Jihadists don't go running after a lady for four years. They don't even give ladies priority. They go after their business and wait till they get to heaven to enjoy 70 virgins. You are a disgrace to jihadist all over the world for crying over a lady. Just change your moniker to IgboSimp grin grin grin
makes no sense
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Igbojihadist: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Homextras:
I understand you brother, love can sometimes make someone sound foolish.
The truth is that girl has a boyfriend, and you have been put on standby as a backup plan incase the guy disappoints her, she knows quite well you love her, but she met this other guy before you.

However, it’s not healthy for you emotionally to keep on hanging on the hope that her relationship doesn’t work before you can then step into the future.

Have a frank talk with her that you need to move on, and mean it. Tell yourself that what if this girl dies tomorrow(God forbid) won’t you date or love someone else? Use this to snap out of the temptation of going back.

It’s possible for you to move on, you just need to fill your mind with other thoughts, and get more busy, with time you won’t remember her. All the best.
thanks man
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by bizhop01: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
You need brain factory reset cool

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by amanze2020(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guy, na lust go kill you.... Go hustle and watch how beautiful girls with bad and good characters go dey follow you up and down.
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by MrCuteAndLoaded: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
My guy...you are dealing with an attention Junkie. She is just using you to score points. 4 years?? Abeg move on. This is what I want you to understand - You will see better girls when you truly close the door on her for good. Tell her point blank you will stop communicating with her if she refuses to be your gf. Mean it from your heart and free yoirself. Infact if you want her to chase you. Bag yourself a beautiful girl and show her off. OMG, she will come chasing. I do that all the time and it works 100% all the time

1 Like

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bro why u self dey think from anus like buhari just imagine u woo girl for over 4yrs and u think miracle go happen why u cum b shadow chaser like dis I wonder where u are brought up u no even ja atall zeeworld films don too much for ur life

Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Boss13:
Go and make money and stop this nonsense. Your focus should not be women but your purpose. Women will rush you when you are on your purpose.
You just said the first thing that came to my mind. grin grin grin
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by LZAA: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Who toasts a chic for 4 years
Re: Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice by bareal(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Imagine......your problem is not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love Him (but He's Younger) / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / Why Are You Not Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.