Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60745 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Texas ....na u go die. If u can't send your e mail let us communicate and from there exchange numbers let us see who is a liar then you are fool.[/s]
Foolish yahoo boy from the slum of ajegunle, you are even a useless Yoruba boy, I'm not surprised though.
cheesycheesy
you are following the traits of your father, useless low life like you claiming you live in Texas, ode! cheesy

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Hahaha see person wey dem born from a useless mother. The thing pain am! Oponu!
Your mother should have aborted you, if only she know you will grow up to be a useless nuisance, foolish goat. cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Hahaha see person wey dem born from a useless mother. The thing pain am! Oponu!
Go slow, Go slow brain. such a pathetic loser! fustrated and foolish yahoo boy cum drug dealer. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice decision to marry out of Buhari's reach. The unborn child have escaped from the zoo and will forever be grateful

Is she Russian?
Talk about a rock and a hard place. grin
>
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your mother should have aborted you, if only she know you will grow up to be a useless nuisance, foolish goat. cheesycheesy
Keep bringing out my old post pikin wey asewo born. You are jobless so tey u get time to dey find old post. You see why I told you that u are poor.
Accept the challenge I threw at u useless lazy youth.
Poor people have time for foolish things. Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Foolish yahoo boy from the slum of ajegunle, you are even a useless Yoruba boy, I'm not surprised though.
cheesycheesy
you are following the traits of your father, useless low life like you claiming you live in Texas, ode! cheesy
Send ur e mail let us communicate, we will know who is a liar. Simple.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Keep bringing out my old post pikin wey asewo born. You are jobless so tey u get time to dey find old post. You see why I told you that u are poor.
Accept the challenge I threw at u useless lazy youth.[/s]

Get out of my sight, you are not worth anything, such an irrelevant online miscreant. you can fool yourself but not me. angry
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Send ur e mail let us communicate, we will know who is a liar. Simple.
I have no business with a Yahoo boy like you, if you want to show me proof, post it here you scammer.
oloshi! Onikure!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I have no business with a Yahoo boy like you, if you want to show me proof, post it here you scammer.
oloshi! Onikure!
Sango lol ma pe ko ni da fun e. Osi lo ma se ku...omo la san ikeji ewure!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
oloshi! Onikure!
Now we know the liar....slum boy.
Impoverished boy born from a useless mother.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Bastard! Post proofs here if dem born you well, poverty stricken nigga claiming Texas, idiot! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Sango lol ma pe ko ni da fun e. Osi lo ma se ku...omo la san ikeji ewure!
Post proofs here, upcoming yahoo boy.

Oloshi Omo, anupama! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Oloshi! son of a bastard. he pain am lol grin
thank God I have enough time to deal with a useless fool like you, post proofs here foolish yahoo boy, if you like go and download pictures from the net and upload here, I will catch you red handed. bastard! cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
thank God I have enough time to deal with a useless fool like you, post proofs here foolish yahoo boy, if you like go and download pictures from the net and upload here, I will catch you red handed. bastard! cheesy
Lol....omo iya aje........mumu who is downloading picture.....is it your picture?; Son of a bitch. Bastard cannot accept challenge because u are in Osogbo.....Las las na SARS go kill u.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[b][s]Lol....omo iya aje........mumu who is downloading picture.....is it your picture?; Son of a bitch. Bastard cannot accept challenge because u are in Osogbo.....Las las na SARS go kill u.[/s]

Idiot! he pain am, imagine the fustrated broke bastard telling me that he's from Texas? you think say I be mumu like your papa? foolish Yahoo boy from the slum of ajegunle, foolish goat! nah stray bullet go hit you there for that face me I slap you house wey you dey cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Post proofs here, upcoming yahoo boy.

Oloshi Omo, anupama! cheesy
Foolish unemployed boy I should post my identification on internet.... oloshi yahoo Yahoo boy u wan yahoo me.
U will rot in jail! Thunder fire your mama.....ewuaturu...amadioha strike u down...ole ole.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Oponu
If you know say nah your mama born you well post proofs here, if you don't post it here Dangote trailer go scatter you, lying ass bastard! cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Foolish unemployed boy I should post my identification on internet.... oloshi yahoo Yahoo boy u wan yahoo me.
U will rot in jail! Thunder fire your mama.....ewuaturu...amadioha strike u down...ole ole.
if you know say nah your mama born you well post proofs here, if you don't post it here Dangote trailer go scatter you, lying ass bastard! cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Idiot! he pain am, imagine the fustrated broke bastard telling me that he's from Texas? you think say I be mumu like your papa? foolish Yahoo boy from the slum of ajegunle, foolish goat! nah stray bullet go hit you there for that face me I slap you house wey you dey cheesycheesycheesy

If are sure send your e mail u no fit.
U dey find Oyibo to marry grin grin Las las na albino u go see..... jealousy living in poverty Omo iya were! Drink water go sleep because food u no get.

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Post pictures of your current location you loser, pathetic lying scum bag!

Go slow brain, idiotic element. cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

U dey find Oyibo to marry grin grin Las las na albino u go see..... jealousy living in poverty Omo iya were! Drink water go sleep because food u no get.
if you know say nah your mama born you well post proofs here, if you don't post it here Dangote trailer go scatter you, lying ass bastard! cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Why would I send my mail to a useless yahoo boy like you? you want to use my email to scam others? You pathetic fool. post proofs here make everybody see am, let's know who's lying or not.

you know say you no get truth, you are a pathological liar and a broke bastard still living with your parents with cheap phone and data grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Fustrated bastard! foolish illiterate like you, thinking you can stand someone like me? them never born your papa well cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Ole useless boy he wants to steal my identification.
Lalasticlala, mind44, Seun make una come see yahoo boy for NL oooooo.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fustrated bastard! foolish illiterate like you, thinking you can stand someone like me? them never born your papa well cheesycheesycheesy
Unemployment dey worry you.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Ole useless boy he wants to steal my identification.
Lalasticlala, mind44, Seun make una come see yahoo boy for NL oooooo.
Lol coward like you, so you are running to the mods? I will make sure you get banned too cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lalasticlala, mind44, Seun

Rule 2
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Post pictures of your current location you loser, pathetic lying scum bag!

Go slow brain, idiotic element. cheesycheesy
Useless bigot ICED brain.... finding all means to steal from me.
If na your father born u post your e mail address here....Omo lasan ikeji aja.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Lol....omo iya aje........mumu who is downloading picture.....is it your picture?; Son of a bitch. Bastard cannot accept challenge because u are in Osogbo.....Las las na SARS go kill u.

Rule 2
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:

Rule 2
Lol....u don taya cheesy grin
Rule 2 kill you there! Oloriburuku
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.