Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. (49359 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by ukaface(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with another guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

I told her.......its okay,things happen and we could still be friends.......

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!
cold

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by welzyj2(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
coming back is to collect again oo...once there, forever there ni oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
They always do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Akachai2030(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

Does she want back or just reaching out..?
good question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Weak males everywhere........
Why.....didn't she Chidinma the other guy dat disvirgin her and wasted her time
Any stupid action from her..........nah confam beating go end am.........
Bro you might think you're doing her but in the real sense doing yourself..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
shomutuski:
Caught me ex cheating, left her. 4 months after she called my siblings and begged them and she fixed a date for us to meet. She claimed after i left her she didn't lose feelings blah blah blah. She wanted us back but there's a twist. I'm using her seriously, I'll play the field and damage her while i move on.

I always revenge, I'll heal in hell.

There are guys. There are men.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by mofedamijo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin

Be careful my friend. Yes, trusting anyone in this world is a gamble. Love and respect your woman, if she fumble, let her go in peace. Some women have raised and supported so many men today. Some have ruined so many men. Pick yours carefully.

Mind you, some of the guys on this nairaland will be forming voltron anf robocop online, offline, they are washing their girls pata (pant), giving her all their money and they come online spilling shit.

Hold your heart ooooo. Don't let the world change you.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Darkmode64: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Personally, I have a rule never to allow ex's back. I mean they are ex's for a reason. There was a reason we didn't work. Once it's ended, it's ended. angry
Even if there's still feelings for her. But na I'll pass.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by drealcivilceno(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ever8090:
I wish my last ex is not married and will come back,.I messed up and realized my f**k-up when it was too late.. I miss her so much..

You didn't man... She never loved you... I know you messed up but if you only knew.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Samfloxin(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
grin Nairaland don change me sha.. sometimes I go just Dey look my babe I go Dey vex.. because I no fit trust woman at all grin
Nairaland is a very toxic platform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by fineberry(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
trust at your own risk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by perdollar(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
She cameback with a 6month old female child after she was widowed. Fortunately I still have soft spot for her. We r dating again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:
She quit the relationship and went to be with another guy immediately I left for school.........

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her

This part dey pain ehn.

Free her, abeg. Na virginity she give out, she no kee person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ever8090:
I wish my last ex is not married and will come back,.I messed up and realized my f**k-up when it was too late.. I miss her so much..
Oga move on. Girls plenty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by drealcivilceno(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Kingkyle1:
I wouldn't call that a break up but subliminally we went apart.
6 months later, I got a message from her and she first used reverse psychology on me, accusing me of leaving her when she needed me the most. Someone I dated for 4.5 years got a leaning shoulder in less than 4months of being apart. Well now she's always in my dm proposing love and hoping we could get back. She said i was the best thing that happened to her.
Even though she is already in relationship with someone academically ahead of me, she can't wait to break up wishing i would just propose but I have kept my proposal to myself. I just told her I am happy for her and her man but she wouldn't hear. I pity the current boyfriend. Women shaa, always confused.

This one shocks d most!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

called me....... years later and narrated how the guy disflowered her,promised her marriage.....but he never did..........

But........since she wasn't ready for that and really desperate to be back with me........

This year........makes it the 5th year i have been fucking her with no plans to wife.........even tho she thought she had found a fiancé already...........

Honestly.......am just practising my karmasultra skilla on her........when she's tired she will leave!!!

Wickedness is you and you're Wickedness cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by fineberry(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Bro you be mannn #NoPainNoGain
E sure for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..
I dey feel you.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
africandictator:
na toxic kpekus be that o! Real niggas know say kpekus full everywhere.
True

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cof1ex:
grin
Me that got to know yesternight that she got married same 2019 we broke up after realizing she was building another relationship (maybe because I was leaving sch), I pause... Girls are mystery you don't wanna solve...
Go take some redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by fineberry(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

baddest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Curious345: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
I repeat

Ex's will kill you.

Lots of them come back to infect you with deadly diseases.
Many got the HIV and herpes and hepatitis from their ex's.( Exs will say "let me not suffer alon"e)

Dude for me this is my rule!!.

"Are you done ? Then am done" please walk out the door and never look back , or else you turn to a pillar of salt ....

11 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by blesskewe(f): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
This nonsense is currently happening to me

Trying to use reverse psychology on me
I don't call him, Bla Bla Bla

Just told him to face front, forward ever...... Backward never.

7 Likes

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

OG grin

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
chikasnight:

This is wrong bro, tying her down with no intentions and she might have rejected other people hoping on you...it’s still early let her go abeg tell her the truth
Yen yen yen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Chief simp.......
I greet u Oo.......
What I did wasnt good but wat she did was abi??
Don't be a fool......
Where exactly did u read I was tying her down??
Thanks you jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by nonikia(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'd miss her most times.. but not to bring her back

1 Like

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Skullano:

Is having mutual sex now a form of tying people down please?.
I no know the the guy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by hofeshhomes: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by ngelebube1: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
bigpicture001:
For where...? Make I hear say onyeka com back....pride will not even allow her see what good she left talk more of tracing her steps back
why is people bearing this name onyeka like this.
onyeka and pride is like 5&6
too bad, though beautiful but beast,
i give up for them.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by Oyin2212(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

So having nice time with the opposite sex means he's "wasting his time" and not making money

You don't have sense, Sir, Like is he using his 24hours to fvck??

You be mumu
Aswear. Leave him, he'll keep on simping.
Re: Did Your Ex Finally Come Back? Kindly Share Your Experience. by agoras(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op can loose guard

Kpekus way you go still take dey follow up

Who emotions help
Real niggarrrrs nor dey do emotions na

To all my real niggarrrrs...always don't break up with your girl in a violent way....
If you break up with her peacefully...there is a higher chance she will always be at your beck and call till the end of time....even when she starts another serious relationship with someone else..
Wisdom dey choke you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.