Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74524 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Tomilola360: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

make una sha no born bastard
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by McCoy662(m): 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU

God will bless him for telling you how to kill
grin
Everybody come and see oo grin grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by omegaoneppppp(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Damn.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by rosalieene(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
When you were doing the do, you forgot that you're besties.
Just getaaat cheesy
Welcome to fatherhood. Accept your responsibility with your full chest.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by McLizbae: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

Baba you are not serious. This is actually a common joke.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by CALCULUS16: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Raychee:

Ignorance is really a disease. grin it's the foolish girl that slept with someone like this i blame. Everything about him seems disgusting lipsrsealed
you know most people lose their sanity when their central nervous system is in-between their legs, while their reproductive system is in their heads cheesy. The relationship between the lust for money by female is directly proportional for the lust for sex by male. when a man see yansh , he loses his sense, when a lady see money she loses her sense and her dignity. In this case, both of them raw[/b]moke and [b]raw[/b]fiu should be ready to get their [b]raw baby after 9 months.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Timblaze(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulation
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ShawnT(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bro don't panic,seat your parents down and explain things to them.sure you'll be scolded but trust me they'll take care of the girl and the baby. It's a blessing in disguise bro.and pls try and wife the girl o, no baby mama shit okay. It is well with you guys
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by thuxzwda1: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response

U started d joke...op

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by abidem4real: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Since it was by mistake she was impregnated by you, all you need do is to marry her by same mistake. Gbagam!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by almarthins(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Xenry:
Didn't you know you are in 300lvl when you were busy fúcking her?

Abeg help remind well well. Soon now him go say devil.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by membranus: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

Please MS, there are innocent guys on this platform.

"Lifting her legs" Haa!!!

Please moderate the crass lingo for our sake.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Fantazy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
[b][/b]You do it regularly and without condom. And you don't know it will result to that grin grin

Weldone bro, Keep calm and continue doing your thing, harder this time!
It has happened already. She can't get another pregnancy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by papae1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
Damn it.... Guy your tire is busted big time. Just accept your responsibility. All good you two are besties so I believe that's understanding.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by stasius: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Marry her
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by papae1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me

Drunk sex dey sweet ooooo. Hahahah
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Fantazy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response

But you are the one joking here na!
Nacking woman raw and expecting nothing to happen. Abi u think say na man, wey no fit get belle?
See this one o!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by papae1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.

It won't be easy but I promised you the both of you can do it.

Just believe
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by farem: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

By mistake? You mean your released semen swam into her puna while swimming with you in a pool?
Nansense!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by davefurn: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
All I can say 90% of those people blaming him are hypocrites, though he's very immature; as elders you should correct him appropriately not with insults, create GoFundMe for him..... Everyone makes mistakes, but first you need to change your mentality. Abortion is wrong!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

LMAO!! Buhahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are on your own cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by frosy1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
When you day mugrimo, you no sabi say na mistake, take up you cross and start to learn how to be a father, for heaven sake how will you be eating married men food and not be expecting what married men are expecting, better wake up
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Raychee(f): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
CALCULUS16:
you know most people lose their sanity when their central nervous system is in-between their legs, while their reproductive system is in their heads cheesy. The relationship between the lust for money by female is directly proportional for the lust for sex by male. when a man see yansh , he loses his sense, when a lady see money she loses her sense and her dignity. In this case, both of them raw[/b]moke and [b]raw[/b]fiu should be ready to get their [b]raw baby after 9 months.

I have missed party jollof. See opportunity cheesy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Mexy20(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
[You have a point brothers... quote author=daddytime post=103460915]Students.

If una dey read una books true true, at least one of una for even sabi wetin be contraceptive and the eventual repercussions of going raw aside from the risk of contracting STDs.

Una be students yet una no sabi the meaning of actions and responsibilities? It is well with Nigeria's future at this rate.

If I was to advise you guys, I'd ask that you both take full responsibility for your indiscretions no matter how tough it would be on the short run with many gossips, jeerings, and insults by keeping that baby. All of these will be but for a while and in 15-20 years from now, you'd look back, be thankful, and appreciate the fact that, truly, nothing in life happens by mistake.

You guys will be fine.

It will be tough along the way like every other life situation, no doubt, but una go dey alright with the baby.

The girl (now a woman) I had impregnated when we were both 14, and I, now wished we had damned everyone else and kept the baby.

Lucky me though, because, I still did it in my twenties and I'm the happiest for it.[/quote]
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Please dont make me more angry, no try me today

Abeg make una dash me the baby.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Karlzy01:

Bro,I'm really surprised at what you wrote her,whoever told you that peeing after raw sex prevents pregnancy?
Wow!!
You can prevent pregnancy through the use if contraceptives, abstinence or pulling out b4 you cum (not guaranteed at all)
I understand that you're in a dilemma at the moment,I've been in the same situation b4.
I've gone through the comments and most people are more r ady to bash you than give meaningful advice.
Now,when mine happened the girl decide that she wanted to abort it and seeing that I wasn't prepared to be a father as a student I consented to it,the key for me here is that it was her choice not something I imposed on her so my advice is that you sit her down and ask her what she wants to do about it (don't blame her or yourself the did has been done already) let it be her choice cos she's the one carrying the baby,whatever she decides to do please go with it.
It's not easy but now is the time to be a man.
God bless you Sir
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Geenosko: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

Thank you!! grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by papae1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
My gee man up and take responsibility of your actions last last una go dey good.

Just imagine this bele wen you wan abort is person that is destine to set Nigeria free from the hands of the oppressors?

Aboy use your head.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by errigdee: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

Wait first ooo na u b d bestie wey em impregnate??
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Geenosko: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:

Wonderful!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akuruoulo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:

Nothing bad dear. He clearly need an advice because to be a man is not a day job .
U wey be woman no go understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.