Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (75823 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MrHandsome2013: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

What level are you now?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Unrated900(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

Much love

That’s the best advise I d give as well

@op if you mistakenly take her for abortion

May devil and his entourage punish you

It’s your cross carry it

Face it

Sleep with it

Dine with it

Till Christ come

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Unrated900(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

Bleep off guy
Na we carry her leg up for u
Kids of this days doing what the elders are doing
See what naira marley caused to your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by therajah: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.
Abortion! Dont try it. Dont murder that innocent baby. You will regret it and it will hunt u for life! God hates it and you there wld be consequences!!

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by RealEzee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Omo make una talk it out
To keep or not to keep
Not easy but kids deserve the best environment for upbringing Las Las
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
bigtt76:
Won't it be nice if you married your bestie? I don't understand you oooo ...do you mean friends helping each other or what? cheesy

Exactly what I told him...only very few people get to marry their best friends.... most marriages are just two people, straffing, birthing, and coexisting just to rain Mr&Mrs

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by bayobabe(f): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
You want to kill someone's daughter abi? I pray if anything happens to her, police should get you and you spend a lot of time in jail.
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

So the guy was even bragging his father is a billionaire meanwhile na face I face you the guy dey grin cheesy
I swear e even brag say e get car say girls dey rush am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Karlzy01(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out
Bro,I'm really surprised at what you wrote her,whoever told you that peeing after raw sex prevents pregnancy?
Wow!!
You can prevent pregnancy through the use if contraceptives, abstinence or pulling out b4 you cum (not guaranteed at all)
I understand that you're in a dilemma at the moment,I've been in the same situation b4.
I've gone through the comments and most people are more r ady to bash you than give meaningful advice.
Now,when mine happened the girl decide that she wanted to abort it and seeing that I wasn't prepared to be a father as a student I consented to it,the key for me here is that it was her choice not something I imposed on her so my advice is that you sit her down and ask her what she wants to do about it (don't blame her or yourself the did has been done already) let it be her choice cos she's the one carrying the baby,whatever she decides to do please go with it.
It's not easy but now is the time to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by VTJN(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Na you dey carry the belle
Omo which kind dullards full this forum.
Abortion wey girls dey do like say na normal normal. U come here dey talk rubbish.. as long as pikin neverc form
Nothing dey wrong. My only issue her be say she no gree. If u can't give mature advice then please leave
Guy

If you must do abortion for her let it be D&C, in a good standard hospital

It's safer there

Don't risk giving her drugs o... it might affect her womb
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by timjones1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
What does it mean When You said you *mistakenly* impregnated Your bestie?
Can you elaborate nna..
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BBBmall25: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by raysrays(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
Goat you said you are young in previous post, n now u said you need mature response. Oh my! Children of now days they will never learn. Anyways news flash mature guys don't bring issues like this to discuss on nairaland. We know how to handle our shit!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by dapadawee: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Mistake? As in no sexual intercourse abi your spam fly gum her body am not understanding.
Or you mistake her for your wife please I need clarification
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
No... Just say you impregnated your bestie, like both of you have been knaking steady but when you are asked your answer is always she's my best friend.

Well it's nothing tho weting concern the poor baby sha...
Its nice if one is having a child at tender age so you have to should the cross .
Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by hybridblood07(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
So, far I haven't read any sensible comment/advise. You knew the repercussion of having unprotected sex but you were carried away with the sweet things of sex. Anyway, you've a big task ahead of you and I would suggest you start looking for a side hustle even though your parents are rich. Taking up the responsibility of an unborn child would make both family see you as a great man. Don't think of aborting the pregnancy or you'll have to live with regrets all your life time. If you truly love your bestie, strive hard to keep her safe which means you've to be there for her everytime. First of all, accept the pregnancy and be bold to tell your parents.
Let them know you've made a mistake anf you're willing to accept your faith. Nobody knows tomorrow! That child might be a blessing to you forever, some mysteries are future fortune. Like I said earlier,
if you truly love her, take up a responsibility as a man because you're about to face the reality of a man in life. If you need any further advise, don't hesitate to message me. Have a great day sir!
ChizzyBuna:

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Yungmakaveli01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Man up my dear, you have achieved a milestone most only hear about in the university...you're about to get one certificate early.

The Birth Certificate
Early morning certificate �
The alaye day claim sharp shooter
But now he don shoot him own leg.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by CALCULUS16: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Raychee:

Wth grin. Are you dumb? And you're an undergraduate o. Peeing will flush out sperm cheesy? I don hear new thing today o. Do they pass through the same hole?
his babe might be suffering from vaginal fistula or urogenital sinuscheesy thats what one babe told me when i asked her how come she no get belle upon sleeping with 5 different men for almost 9years. i knw she don abort tire but she told me she use to drink salty water after coitus and then urinate. Only a fool ll believe urinating after mating will send out the swimming limbless micro babies
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by maxist2020(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

It has happened
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zita55:

Wahala waa lipsrsealed
leyin iku abiola
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Raychee(f): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
CALCULUS16:
his babe might be suffering from vaginal fistula or urinogenital sinuscheesy thats what one babe told me when i asked her how come she no get belle upon sleeping with 5 different men for almost 9years. i knw she don abort tire but she told me she use to drink salty water after coitus and then urinate. Only a fool ll believe urinating after mating will send out the swimming limbless micro babies

Ignorance is really a disease. grin it's the foolish girl that slept with someone like this i blame. Everything about him seems disgusting lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Asiseeit: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.

This your post does not follow the one below
https://www.nairaland.com/6528837/after-16-years-raw-sex

One or both must be a lie.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by kilokeys(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

na d never knew dey burst my head guy. U were loading her up with ur.. Abi u think say na mayonnaise

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by shawante(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Your withdrawal game wey u over trust don finally fail u na

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BOLA625(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

. If u really love her. Marry her.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Mydazz(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Born Pikin,...... Simple!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by babaneenoni(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Delete the pregnant
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by KaptainAfrika: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chairman that is not a mistake, mistake is misspelling your name, dialling the wrong number, mistake is not inserting your cvck into a woman's pvssy with your eyes wide open and fl00ding her inner-parts with your cvm - own that decision man, it will be your first step towards being a mature and responsible man. Congratulations on being a dad.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by breathelove(f): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
Haba, take it easy, the young man came here for advice.
He did Nothing wrong.
Both of you are young students who made a mistake. You are both equally guilty and I guess you are both confused.
I wouldn't support abortion but don't turn your baby into a bargaining chip.
Talk to your parents and grow from the experience.
The only person I pity is the baby in your stomach.
He is not yet born and his parents have began online fighting.
I really hope you guys are not planning to raise a child together like this.
You both are obviously not matured to do this

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
No... Just say you impregnated your bestie, like both of you have been knaking steady but when you are asked your answer is always she's my best friend.

Well it's nothing tho weting concern the poor baby sha...
Its good if one is having a child at tender age so you have to should the cross .
Kikikikikikikikiki
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Gratefulheart2(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

you never knew it would end like this? You were having regular unprotected sex and you didn't know the end result will be pregnancy? What were you expecting to come out of it? A Corolla sport car?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
The both of you are incredibly stupid. You for not using a condom and then magically expecting that she wouldn't get pregnant and she for not buying morning after pills. All these nonsense could have been prevented by spending less than 1k

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.