Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74389 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by guru90: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

So, You and ChizzyBuna..

Are acting drama here!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
Op I know this is your alternate monicker, grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Olajah81: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Omo ale jatijati
Naa Ogun go kill you
If u abort d child.
Oloriburuku Omo ole
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
sorry

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

U got ur gf pregnant and now Ure calling her bestie? Or who is her bf then if not u?? undecided

U are going to be a father congrats. U played Russian roulette and u lost. Lol
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
guru90:

So, You and ChizzyBuna..

Are acting drama here!!!!

That is chizzybuna my man, this is already stale because the Confused! Thread has been casted already.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Guyman111: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Am just trying to imagine how ur face was when u wanted to cum nd now that ur cum has matured
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Rapfrick(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Take responsibility by mistake
ChizzyBuna:

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
twosquare:
grin grin Urethra and vagina are two different holes...sperm goes into one and urine comes out of the other...pele o, baba baby...oluwa a wo o
aminaaatu
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Ogbenih8(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
See mistake oo, but Na small part of head enter now..��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Makoq(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU
Bros, this advice or action wey you wan take on top of person daughter comes with severe pains ooh and nor be every girl go fit dey handle am ooh. Besides, apart from not been always successful and her ovaries been at stake no be every pharmacy go fit dispense the drugs give you. Mehn, in my own candid advice…face your fears and take up with the consequences that comes with it.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Kay25(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
greymiles:
Let her born the baby and after giving birth, take the baby to motherless baby home
devil lives next to you
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Olajah81:

Omo ale jatijati Naa Ogun go kill you If u abort d child. Oloriburuku Omo ole
epe
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by poweredcom(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

slowpoke carry d whala for head all these small pikin wey no no anytin about relationships oga u go hear am
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by echesilver: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
[/s]

U do it regular now u want us to be serious

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Kay25(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Don't dare abort that child it won't go well with both of you if you do....
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Agbebakun22: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.

But u fit Bleep and u no fit cater shey na wetin ur mama and papa send u go do for sch, no allow me change am for u oo.. If u abort that baby aswear all your next offspring will become useless.. Man up and take responsibility, there's nothing like mistakes, Justin bieber u today her mother was once in same situation like u guys now but today the baby is Justin Bieber
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MITCHELL96: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Your last statement is savagery grin grin

Guyyyy! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Alibobo2021: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Children of nowadays... No home training..
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Fasholu: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.
You'll regret it, if u ever try it!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ronyman(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Cut ya preek
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by focus7: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

If you are not too young to do what is exclusively meant for the adults you cannot be too young to be a father and a husband. Many your age in the north already have two to three wives with children.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
Mature response kill u dia. Where your mature brain when you dey flex free pekus?? Ur brain no tell u say free dey dangerous. Carry ur cross. When ur bestie born a mini you, call us. Na origin I dey take
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chikason22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Please dont make me more angry, no try me today
After smashing the egg , you're here talking about been angry. Yeye boy.

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by egunna(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out
see mumu,Dem tell u say na desame side Dem dey commot?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Ashvik(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hey Bro, I'd advice you to talk to her and abort the baby before it's too late.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by sewsew(f): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
If you know both of you don't have any means of catering to a baby and you're not ready for the responsibilities that comes with having a child then better look for a very good doctor and get rid of it. Do not listen to people that will tell you abortion is a sin, murder etc. They won't be there to help u u cater for the child when it comes. They will be the ones to insult use the single mother tag to insult the girl in future, they'll be the ones to advise thier friends/brothers/sisters not to date or marry either of you because you have a child out of wedlock.
Abortion is a sin, yes, but so is fornication and I know you're not going to stop fornicating whether she aborts or not. All sin will get you to hell.
But if you guys choose to get rid of it please look for a very good doctor to perform the procedure. Do not use drugs please, go for a dnc it's safer. All these private maternity clinics are usually into stuff like that.
Good luck to you both.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by habayinc(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Continue . let her give birth and name the child Bestielolu
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by simplesearch: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me

Hope you'll tell that to the devil in hell, what with your show of arrogance and buck passing. God said you should flee fornication and stop giving your youthful energy to women, but there you're filtering away your glory on the platter of temporary pleasure while giving flimsy excuse for your rabid behavior. Just man up and face the consequence of your wrong doing, after all you wont be the first to stray on that path of disobedient. My sincere pity only goes to the child who might have to suffer what he/she did not bargain for with the ridiculous tag of being conceived outside wedlock. Your best bet is to genuinely repent of your sins and ask God for mercy, you both should start from there and see what God will do with you afterward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.