Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74478 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Asadujames202(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
You craftily collected her digits

Disturbs her line a couple of weeks

Women with their plastic mind

She's ever gonna fall for you

On that fateful day,
You lured her to visit you
After a couple of"never to be fulfilled promises"

You pull her panties down,

You no reason sey na mistake

You stick it in her

You still never realize sey a mistake

After a couple of thrusting

You poured your disgusting seeds into her

A month later, she misses her period
Well expected though

You're telling us sey na mistake

Niggi be a man and man up your responsibilities

Hope you've saved up enough money for Diapers and babies food

If not, you're in for a long and bumpy ride

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by jaykorbs(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
slimman007:

This is how people like you destroys someone else daughter due to stupidity and sheer wickedness....You are about to this without having second thought about your future.....What a man soweth he shall surely reap......if you don't know Karma is real...continue I pity you
Everything was going well until you mentioned karma... Nothing like karma mate
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Raychee(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

Wth grin. Are you dumb? And you're an undergraduate o. Peeing will flush out sperm cheesy? I don hear new thing today o. Do they pass through the same hole?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by LegalWolf: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

You must be cruising actually. The audacity for me to say “no jokes this is serious matter. Really??
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by greymiles: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lollittaa:

when last did you visit a motherless baby's home? When last have you seen the condition of the children in a motherless baby's home? angry
Shey make dem come kill d Pikin ni

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chikason22(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me
Shut da fvckup boy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Gambit23: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Congrats.

U are now happily married.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Plut01: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2021

My bestie, My bestie............Men Shey una don see am now so? Men and women can not be bestie without anything going on between them.

Meanwhile, congrats to the OP in advance. Baba IKoko himself

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
chidiidika:

Baba for the Girls....

Tuale Baba

Amu~Standing Erect for you salute..

My brother, make street girl no carry pregnancy come force am on me... who knows, how many guy dey bang her etc

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Chasegb(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me

Haha...drunk sex ko, drunk sex ni; then put the blame on Nairaland...You are not serious! face your responsibility.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by focus7: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

Guy yawa done burst on you last last. You see now, no abortion for you.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by VictorIfe(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
ceejay10:
did you seek for advice when u were busy kpanshing her?. Oga take responsibility and start buying pampers. If you abort that Innocent child, Ogun go kill you.

ogun go kill you werey ��
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Biggers82(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Guy you most marry her by mistake ooo no going back
But that girl no get sense at all she is still in school and was doing foolish things with you
Guy you are very wicked for stopping that girl's education
You know that you are young while not keep that your dick one place ?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Harmattan123(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

You must be very Stupid with this nonsense write up
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by OwenJesse27(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
Are you real or ur joking grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by raury23: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
That one sef dey !!

Very strong jo..way 30,000.mah and 40,000.mah power.bank available for your Android, iphones, tablets and type C port laptops.

Charges your phone up to 10times + and other devices simultaneously.

Same day delivery (Lagos )
Calls / Whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

Screenshot when you see this..

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by MediMedi(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response No jokes this is serious matter
You need matured response when you are not matured??
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by meobizy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nairalanders will never have sense. This writer’s first and major mistake is claiming to break out of the friend zone. Many men know it is impossible. He then claims they were friends with benefits for a while, another unbelievable lie.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Olayinka997(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Your prick still dea stand for this buhari period. Nawa o
ChizzyBuna:

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Biggers82(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.

You should have think about that when you are busying dicking her
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by bigtt76(f): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Won't it be nice if you married your bestie? I don't understand you oooo ...do you mean friends helping each other or what? cheesy

ChizzyBuna:

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by AuroraB(f): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
ICYMI, you are on a long thing, a very long one grin
He was careless and you followed suit cheesy grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Yoighaman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
airminem:

folic acid 400mg

Are you advising him on how to kill an innocent soul? cry

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Vaiki:
Ask ya mama.

No be you say you wan give the guy abortion pills... you be better go and repent....

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by therajah: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
No jokes! What response do you want!
She's pregnant, so pray she has a safe delivery in Jesus name.
Comgratulations. What some pple were looking for for 20 yrs u got it b4 you are 20..
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by CALCULUS16: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
ednut1:
Were u expecting a tv set after having raw sex
he was expecting raw material like gold.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:

Wahala waa lipsrsealed
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BruncleZuma: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:

grin grin grin grin

Jesus kick me nearer to the cross!!!

[img]https://media1./images/c2b09a209f8132aeb6de8d59bad31229/tenor.gif?itemid=11625775[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yoighaman:

Are you advising him on how to kill an innocent soul? cry

I think folic acid helps pregnant women. The guy is just being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Blackdisciple(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
No... Just say you impregnated your bestie, like both of you have been knaking steady but when you are asked your answer is always she's my best friend.

Well it's nothing tho weting concern the poor baby sha...
Its good if one is having a child at tender age so you have to should the cross .
Kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Amsty: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Did you say you only need mature responses?
Were you matured when you were doing it?

If dem born you well, abort that child.
You had better leave the pregnancy and carry your cross.

Onishekushe omode ara e.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.