Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74503 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Bahose(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..
Let her have the baby, it seems difficult and embarrassing but I promise you you will be happy later. Convince her that you will not deny being responsible. Do make I made and I am still crying because I was not advised to keep the baby.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
MITCHELL96:

What if she is ?? undecided And you had sex without condom with her ba? And she misses her period weeks after the Act, and you say you don't think she's pregnant ? undecided Broski, better do the needful and watch closely, though girls use this method to extort money from guys, especially if she's not your main girlfriend. anyways, It's your LIFE, your BABE, your DICK and her TOTO grin grin make una do as una want cool
Your last statement is savagery grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Babyboyforeal(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
wahala nor they finish oh
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Monben: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are about to kill a child and you are telling God to bless the person that provided the advise. Think of other options apart from this. Things are not that bad yet

ChizzyBuna:

GOD GO BLESS YOU
OUT OF ALL THESE COMMENTS NA ONLY YOU DON GIVE ME BETTER ADVICE.
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by kophy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

Hmmm, Young man, you may not like this my Advice but it is the best. The lady in question knows you are responsible for the pregnancy and you know as well. Please remember this, I am begging you in the NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD, do not terminate the pregnancy, let the Young baby come, plan how to meet her family, you should first sort it out with your family, then hers. After that do needful as little as you can. Please do not ABORT! If you ABORT, it will hunt you for the rest of your life. A word is enough for the Wise.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by jiggyman(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
ceejay10:
did you seek for advice when u were busy kpanshing her?. Oga take responsibility and start buying pampers. If you abort that Innocent child, Ogun go kill you.

Lemaoooo say ogun go kill am
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Vaiki(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

i know of a simple dxug that can do the trick.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Cartelips: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Marry her by mistake
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She’s ur bestie...

you guys only put the cart before the horse...in a couple of years...the horse and the cart will arrange in the normal position...and it will be one of the best decisions you ever made if you keep the baby and stay together...

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by HAROLDWILSON: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Which one be mistake? How can you impregnate someone by mistake. Say something else I beg you.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Cartelips:

Marry her by mistake

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by octavian(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
What do you mean by mature responses? What advice do you really want, she's in the family way àlàyé double your hustle.. What else do you want??
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Akpantheology: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
so u get mind dey finger ur Bestie, suck her 2nipple with confidence, com f**k am join, u don 4get d school wey ur people send u too, my Igbo just celebrate grace✌

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by advanceDNA: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Vaiki:
i know of a simple dxug that can do the trick.

Abortion expert...: what’s your baby-body count??

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Teel012(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Accept d pregnancy and hustle together for a better future. Trust me, U guys have nothing to worry about.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BruncleZuma: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Man up my dear, you have achieved a milestone most only hear about in the university...you're about to get one certificate early.

The Birth Certificate

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by CSTRR: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
May God baptize you with triplets.

Even me dey fear to fucckk raw, but 300 level boy get mind to dey enjoy wetin adults dey run from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by XchUskY4u(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
come op shay una wan dey wyne US here ni
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Babatojide: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bro
:SHΣ'S UR βΣSTIΣ
I say she yr course mate 2... abi ?
Nd u enjoy sexing her... abi ?
Trust me
U have nothing to lose by keeping the baby and the mama’s love...
MΨ ΩШΠ TΣΠ ҜΩβΩ

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.
stoppit! dont kill dat little baby
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Ikpongiton: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
did she force you? you did not remember God when you open your legs up and down, and be committing fornication.ashawo.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Iykenuwa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
williams85:

So tell us what you were expecting ��

An 80-inch Plasma TV most likely grin

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Chiffy: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Lol. This guy is funny sha. What were you expecting? Rose flowers and petals?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by TheWolfen(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
E don happen
yeeh
E don happen
obelego

grin

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by BeboNGN: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
This boy here just dey lie to gather comments... I hope the comments go boost you account balance
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Oracleforce: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

He is not doing abortion for you...he will.do flushing....there is different between abortion and flushing...or do you want to be a disgrace to lineage?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by biggie73(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

...congrats. Don't abort the future President. Love your bestie. Wish u well
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by jimter44(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
You are irresponsible and that is a replica of your family. Don't abort the pregnancy, but go ahead and marry the girl.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Princesslee:
Bros be calming down
gbenu sohun!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Eleponblue(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
Which mature responses are you looking for again?! Please carry your cross o! If shes good enough to be laid then shes good enough to be wifed! Say NO to Abortion!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by pacbrown(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.