Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74479 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
lordthree:

One word for you OP LMAOOOOOOOO

DIS YOU IN THE SCREENSHOT?
GOD IS GOOD

Just to show you say na liars and kiddos full this forum

So so mouth... Lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Harunabisanti(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter
You must be a big fool. Do you know the meaning of serious.
Nothing like mistake. This is delibrate

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Judolisco(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy
pencil or pendu?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
greymiles:
Let her born the baby and after giving birth, take the baby to motherless baby home
when last did you visit a motherless baby's home? When last have you seen the condition of the children in a motherless baby's home? angry
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chukwuibuipob: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
sad
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Fiscus105(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

But you girls always support female to male bestie nah. This is one of outcomes oo. Bestie is a way of self deceit , hidding under one finger
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me
u are a fool o.. chai... coward.. so ya trying to shift the blame from u..nansense!

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by plantist: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
greymiles:
Let her born the baby and after giving birth, take the baby to motherless baby home

cheesy crazy guy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
Haha let me run grin grin
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by AndikanEssien(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response

You're very silly. Mind you I'm not abusing you I'm simply describing you based on your action and your response here

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by drlateef: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Do you think you were playing with your mother’s apron string?

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by millionboi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
u dey craze

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by kushercain: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Shey na me tell am make she open leg? She know say I like it raw and she agree so it's not only me.
Plus na drunk sex the thing bin happen.
So the blame should not be on me

You never ready to be a man. Better wake up and take responsibility. No pity party here undecided
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by 9zcollins(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

marry her by mistake Mr young man, next time you won't run away from GST lectures grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Segzy19: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abeg , get out of here with you stupidity.

Don't disturb us.

You do it regularly without condom.
So what were you expecting?

Wasn't it you guys plan to have a child or what?

Mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Bigshoe2028: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wait u mean she was sleeping naked and u wanted to pass her and the floor slipped ur foot off and u fall on her then u try to get up and it happen again until u cum
Weldone

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out
See this one o.

Urinating after sex only clears out the urethra to prevent urinary tract infection not the vaginal canal that takes in the sperm.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I'm still in 300lvl bro, how I wan take Cather for pikin.
i feel lyk spanking u

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abortion is murder, a crime against God and man. If your mum aborted you, u for no dey alive dey fuk. Born that innocent child first. Any other thing can happen, but you no go die
This I know

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Benprince25:
My guy use cytotec flush am now...
But if she refuses, deny d pregnancy simple....be a manfo.ol

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by wickedmmm: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Don't let anyone impose their opinion on you. If you are not mentally and financially fit to handle a child. Then do the needful.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by PROPEACE: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
She tripped, fell, landed on his dick.
- Eminem.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by wallarwallar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Marry her and stop asking stupid question. Ur mate dey use condom u dey pour inside so wetin u expect . Enjoy d good feeling wen u pour deep inside her so sweet abi no be so and also endure d pain.
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No one is joking with you
You are a joke already
Were you mature,while lifting your so called "bestie"?
That's how you impregnated another guys girl in the name of bestie...
A man who has a woman as bestie,is that one not a fraud?...
Wait let her give birth,don't kill that child.
If you do it,you will never know peace for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Algold: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
ceejay10:
did you seek for advice when u were busy kpanshing her?. Oga take responsibility and start buying pampers. If you abort that Innocent child, Ogun go kill you.

Which one be ogun for this matter
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Temptee101(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Impregnated bestie by mistake?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by uuzba(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
Marry the coursemate by mistake!!!!!

People that can't keep prick in one place!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by airminem(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

folic acid 400mg

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sammy07:

Wait what advise were you expecting?

We should all learn to be accountable for whatever we do.

Condom is less than #200 bro, anyways in Flavor tone

.....in nine months, we will come visiting, with a boy and girl....

Complete am grin
Haha bad boy grin wink
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by r231(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by nedekid: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Pls is Bestie and girl friend same thing?
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6528837/after-16-years-raw-sex

So I’m guessing your pullout game failed you this time
Anofia?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.