Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? (74504 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Johnsown1:
Marry her by mistake na or you should let your people know.
No room for abortion,
It's unhealthy
it may end her life or
the chance of her getting pregnant again
it could be the only child in your lifetime
or a future hero.
eggxactly
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Govocrete: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom I never knew it will end like this.
I'm still young any advice on how to handle this situation..

Bestie makes best wife, go ahead and keep the pregnancy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by deavicky(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. Im a young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.

I think u should also marry her by mistake.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Where u expecting a tv set after having raw sex
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Opemiposii(f): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
OSDD:
Simple stuff...
Talk to the girl, if you guys are not ready for parenthood, please abort that baby before it is too late... Better than bringing that child to this world and make it suffer untold hardship....

But next time, dey use condom..

Please abort the child if you both consent to it... Letter there be a written agreement or probably a video as evidence in case things go wrong
haaaa
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chukwudiology(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations, in 9months time you will become a father. My advice is for u to manup and take charge of the situation. Start saving for the raining days. E don happen, e don happen, no go dey blame devil.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations daddy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Angelacruz: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chisos
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by twosquare(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin Urethra and vagina are two different holes...sperm goes into one and urine comes out of the other...pele o, baba baby...oluwa a wo o
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by bepositive11: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She dey pee after we kpansh to flush out flush am out

You are so ignorant. You don't even know what you're doing. The vagina has nothing to do with the urethra. Peeing doesn't remove sperm from the uterus. Those are two different compartments. So annoying. This is why kids shouldn't be having s*x. I pity your unborn child. You two are very irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Viking007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Nairaland is the last place to come seek for an advice on issues like this. Even people wey don do 10 abortions go gather insult/castigate/drag you. Nigerians are world class hypocrites . cheesy If you’re both not ready or capable of raising a child, you know what to do. Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Innobee99(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
From ur replies, u are actually a kid
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by DimIsaac10(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Imaginations
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by chidiidika(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nwatachoba1:
Well well well

What do we have here

Sharpshooter wey looseguard

Me I dey carry 2 condoms for pen,if I dey high na 3 cus anything can happen... I no wan hear say 1 drop enter..even after that i dey buy postinor join...

Baba for the Girls....

Tuale Baba

Amu~Standing Erect for you salute..
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by turbotech11: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Boys get mind dey Bleep without condom.... Jeez undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided .E be like HIV nor STDs no dey fear una anymore
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by dozai: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Keep d child. Inform your parents first. They will nearly kill you at first but it will all go down later. Meet the girls parents, most important thing and accept responsibility for the pregnancy. U never can tell the future. She will loose a year las las. God willing your mother will help both of you a lot in this situation. Be good to the girl during the period. U never can tell. The baby may be the source of your joy. Imagine at 40yrs your 1st is already 20.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by twosquare(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stop panicking...in some parts of the country, your mate don get two wives and planning to marry the third...insha allah, the uwargida will give birth grin grin
ChizzyBuna:
Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Omo at the end of the day, na abortion e go be cuz I can't handle this at all.

TRY AM NA! angry
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by rhames(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

None of us is above mistakes. We are human after all. Please face the situation like man. Do not abort that pregnancy As the action may be fatal on the young woman.

If both of you have parents, please tell them what happened and let them advise you. It may hurt them but your futures must be secured and the only way is by education.

Ask your parents for advise and support from this point on.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by ibechris(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Pampass is 4700.
Just be informed.

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by guru90: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Professionally personals are doing it without Condom.....

They called it withdrawal method.

Note: If u never sabi professional style, Kindly use Protection (Condom).

Congratulation Youngest Dad!!!
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Burgerlomo: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Mistake my foot! Were you blind when you were lifting her legs and your pen couldn't control itself undecided Kindly carry your cross and invite us when she put to bed cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by obumsway(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Xenry:
What were you expecting?
Bro, it wasn't a mistake. How can you go in raw and expect nothing to happen? Or did the girl told you that she's barren?
Anyways, whatever you do, just don't kill the innocent fetus. Murder is murder, irrespective of how it happened.

You no dey hear word.
LOOL ..... abi he think say she barren ? wahala be like bicycle
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Pavillon: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

She been complain say she miss her period but I no reason am say na Belle be that

From all your story, e be like say you don prepare right from time to be papa bomboy

You dy knack girl steady steady, she tell yoi say she miss period, you no reason belle.

Me wey say If I knack girl once, even after double factor authentication ( Condom and Postinor 1) I go still dy do follow up till after 30days..

Alaye
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Guyman111: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Only mature response
No jokes this is serious matter

See your mouth like mature response.
Common #100 Cd u no fit buy
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Cuntface: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zzoh:
You are wicked. So after fucking and impregnating me, you will come and post it on Nairaland abi? Or you think I'm not using Nairaland? I saw this your moniker on your phone the other day. God will judge you. And for your information, I'm not doing any Abortion.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
You did not mistakenly impregnate anyone. You recklessly had unprotected sex but want to evade responsibility and accountability for the consequences of your actions.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by adebwalex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin nairalander baby in the house seeking for advice. But when you dey F**k the girl you no seek for our advice oo. You better carry your cross. You can be doing laborer work while you are in school for you to take care of the mama and the unborn child. God will help you ooo.
Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Guyman111: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Opemiposii:
eggxactly
person wey no fit buy #100 cd

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by nellibaba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
'''I impregnated my course mate by mistake". grin This statement though... seems like you were aiming to impregnate someone else and she stepped into the line of fire....

I can't believe I read this title, followed by.. we had been doing it without without

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? by Babaken(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very simple you can still wife her by mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.