Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (33170 Views)

God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video) / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ebenco84:
Anything we say to praise God is an Heavenly language OK, Pls dont mislead people.
That one na lie! undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
did you know that Jesus Christ declared it a sin for anyone who belongs to Him to call another man in His Kingdom "father"? Matthew 23 vs 8-9.. undecided
So how can a one who blatantly defies Jesus Christ be said to know the Truth, Jesus Christ? undecided
What about Daddy G.O, Our father in the Lord and even your father at home.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
sad Just when I was beginning to like this MOG, he suddenly begins to dish out strange utterances. Hallelujah isn't a heavenly word, and so what? If all Christians unite to use it, strictly for the purpose of praising God is it bad? How about words like "praise the Lord", "hail the King of Kings", "magnify his name", etc, are they heavenly words? Ok oooo
U would be surprised to know that u are the one capping here. The word hallelujah means praise the Lord or praise God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by wildernessVoice: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Àbeg, help me ask the preacher if there is any language that God doesn't understand.
I know God to be omniscient
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by vickydankal(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mangekyo:
Meanwhile, the other day I was trying to comment on a Muslim thread that was saying some lame things about Jesus our Lord and Personal savior, when I got threatened that if I do, they're gonna put some trashy texts that says "I believe in Mohammed the terrorist, blah blah" on my profile. It restricts most Christians from commenting on abokey threads.

Well Lalasticlala, Seun, why can't you guys do the same for us? Before any abokey Muslim comments on a Christian thread, he should agree and swear that he's a believer. It should be boldly written on his profile that he's a Christian.

Do this for fairness and equity. Pls

I have waiting when mods will put this in place. It's long expected.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
When we people scream praise the Lord, what is usually the reply? Is it not hallelujah? Or Amen..... undecided
DavidEsq:

U would be surprised to know that u are the one capping here. The word hallelujah means praise the Lord or praise God.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by lastchild: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
mii4u:
This man and his controversial teachings always, pastor Abel, always wanting to use human knowledge to dissect the things of the spirit... Pls I don't mind if u can tell us which language it is and the meaning. Thank u.
that language is the language of the people that interpreted the Bible

the language prophets and apostles in the Bible wrote is different from what we are reading �
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by saintkel(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Speaking in tongue is demonic, show me where Jesus did it
beware of blasphemy bro....I love u n I don't want u to perish.....sin against d Holy Spirit may not be forgiven
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
ABEL IS A FALSE PROPHET WHO CAME FROM AN EXTREME TO ANOTHER EXTREME. He admitted to sweet-mouthing people with money/prosperity teachings & that he could take money from a rock. Apparently that admission is just for people to `see how godly & upright` his has become by turning away from such messages to endear people to himself. Now he is in the second stage of his ministry...LEADING THE GUILLIBLE ASTRAY.

Alleluia IS A BIBLE LANGUAGE

REV 19: 1
REV 19: 3
REV 19: 4
REV 19: 6

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
webshopNG:

What about Daddy G.O, Our father in the Lord and even your father at home.
Ofcourse they are all antichrist in there declarations . So how can a one who is against Jesus Christ be said to know the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

P.S. the Context here is the Kingdom of God. You dont go out to unbelievers to tell them that the word father used in reference to a man on earth is against God. This rule applies to those who belong to Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Formation10: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
All dis pastor way dem call demself no b God call dem go come dey talk rubbish
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Benzemma(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1395328/pastor-abel-damina-hallelujah-heavenly-language-video/

Oga, hallelujah is a word of praise to God almighty.

When people say hallelujah is heavenly language, it does not literally means that it is the particular type language they speak in heaven.

But it tends to let people know that in heaven, All that comes from people's mouth is praising God. There will be no quelling and use of bad words among the children of God. Every soul will be busy praising God in their own language, if there will not be one language, which alleluia is one of the words used in praising God

Your understanding towards that statement is just a lay man understanding. Ask God for more wisdom and understanding you man of God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by captaininiobong(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
the man looks like someone who collected a portfolio in anti Christ job.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Formation10: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Abeg make una ask una pastor say waiting dem dey shout before d wall of jerico fall
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Formation10:
Abeg make una ask una pastor say waiting dem dey shout before d wall of jerico fall
Interesting! So you mean say if dem been shout "Hooray" instead, the wall no for fall? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Benzemma(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
phemmyfour:
You dey mind him. He doesn't even understand what is meant by "heavenly language"

And he said he is a pastor!

At times is not good to act as if you know the meaning of what you don't know, simple because of what you are and what people take you to be. Because you will end up embarrassing yourself. This show exactly that he didn't know the reason why it's called heavenly language!
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by abeliver: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
Abel Damina the only MOG after God's heart .
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
abeliver:
Abel Damina the only MOG after God's heart .
He is just another liar like your other Mogs. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by senteugene: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Tope Alabi don get husband
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Benzemma:

And he said he is a pastor!

At times is not good to act as if you know the meaning of what you don't know, simple because of what you are and what people take you to be. Because you will end up embarrassing yourself. This show exactly that he didn't know the reason why it's called heavenly language!
exactly
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by mii4u(f): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
lastchild:
that language is the language of the people that interpreted the Bible

the language prophets and apostles in the Bible wrote is different from what we are reading �
Atleast there are some Hebrews and Greek words that we know their meanings, I have never heard that "hallelujah" is a Greek or Hebrew word and nobody has bin able to say wat it means, apart from "Amen" that we all know the meaning. Pls can u do a research on this, I'm very much interested in knowing which language and the meaning, no jokes.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1395328/pastor-abel-damina-hallelujah-heavenly-language-video/
coolThen angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael are not Heavenly names also.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Krismas:
coolThen angels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael are not Heavenly names also.
That's in fact possible too. undecided
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Powerfly(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
sad Just when I was beginning to like this MOG, he suddenly begins to dish out strange utterances. Hallelujah isn't a heavenly word, and so what? If all Christians unite to use it, strictly for the purpose of praising God is it bad? How about words like "praise the Lord", "hail the King of Kings", "magnify his name", etc, are they heavenly words? Ok oooo

I was thinking he was going to back by it up with a scriptural reference..but im not shocked.. Do you know that Hallelujah is recorded in Revelations chapter 19:1-6...
And this statement was made in heaven..it has not yet been made...but would be.. the pastor is definitely not working with the holy spirit.. may God have mercy on his church
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Krismas(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse they are all antichrist in there declarations . So how can a one who is against Jesus Christ be said to know the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

P.S. the Context here is the Kingdom of God. You dont go out to unbelievers to tell them that the word father used in reference to a man on earth is against God. This rule applies to those who belong to Jesus Christ. undecided
coolFalse. It applies ONLY to the Apostles
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Powerfly(f): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Pls don't conclude, take back these words. Some of these preachers make mistakes, despite that they have preached for several years. The problem here is that churches have become a "one man's business" to an extent that when some of these pastors make mistakes, there is no one to correct them. You have dropped several relevant scriptures which is enough.

Not this kind... How can you say... Hallelujah is not a heavenly language? That means he's not conversant with the scripture and thus, is unfit for the master's service.. that was daft and misleading..what if the listeners agree?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by linearity: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
If speaking in tongues is the heavenly and not earthly language, I should then tear off Acts 2:7-11, then?

Because on the day of Pentecost, when the Apostles start to speak in tongues, those that gathered heard and understood what they were saying….they confirmed that, the Apostles were speaking in their native earthly languages.

I sometimes even wonder why today’s tongue speaking are not languages that others could understand just like in the days of Pentecost.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by biyams83(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
If hallelujah is not heavenly language, leave us with it like this

https://igberetvnews.com/1395328/pastor-abel-damina-hallelujah-heavenly-language-video/[/quote]
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by zabuur: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
One thing about Christianity is, they have never United on almost every ground.

1. The day picked to worship - some don't believe its Sunday

2. XMAS - Some say its the festival of pagans or lets just say some don't believe in xmas.

3. Tithe - some don't believe there's a basis for it.

4. Dressing to the church - some cover heads, some don't wear shoes.

You may add yours.....
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by khadaffi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
did you know that Jesus Christ declared it a sin for anyone who belongs to Him to call another man in His Kingdom "father"? Matthew 23 vs 8-9.. undecided
So how can a one who blatantly defies Jesus Christ be said to know the Truth, Jesus Christ? undecided

That is why I said you have a lot to learn from them. My brother they are the custodian of this scriptures you are quoting. Do you know that? If not for them that scripture you are quoting you won't even know it existed. Guess what? There are more scriptures that weren't included in the bible you read that they have access to. I'm not doubting what you wrote though but don't forget apostle Paul started the madness of spiritual father. What I'm talking of is learning to educate yourself. Don't let pride limit you to the little you already know making you feel you already know all.
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by hupernikao: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
collinsfhk:

Okay, no problem. But this is too much a mistake from a 'Pastor' of his calibre supposedly ministering on the pulpit under the influence of the Holy Spirit. However, this is not the first. Let's us be wise. Thank you

EDITED:
What's your view here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDVP91XOII

I am open to learn ...

What is the mistake he made in saying hallelujah is not heavenly language. Was this wrong. Is it a heavenly language or human words?
Re: Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) by Lari03r(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
collinsfhk:

Okay, no problem. But this is too much a mistake from a 'Pastor' of his calibre supposedly ministering on the pulpit under the influence of the Holy Spirit. However, this is not the first. Let's us be wise. Thank you

EDITED:
What's your view here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDVP91XOII

I am open to learn ...

There are errors in this pastor's teaching.

Heaven & Hell is determined not by faith but by obedience to God's word and not one dogma of the Christian religion.

Sin will take you to hell. No drama, straight talk. The book of Revelation says so.

Rejecting salvation is one of the ways and not the only to go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Walk out on masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.