Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (47763 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by aysnoopy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
If OP can say he's handsome, then I can confidently say I'm the most handsome guy here in nairaland
Thanks. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Emmyfwezh(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
OG
Chloraseptic:
I hate it when guys lay emphasis on their handsomeness..

You are not having these issues because of your acclaimed good looks alone, you are having issues because you are relaxing solely on it.

Girls are ditching you same way guys are ditching pretty girls without brains who rely solely on their beauty...

Before y'all come for my head, I'm equally handsome and even more so than the OP.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Natasha2(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Handsome OP,
I want to believe you are not the one in your DP grin
That can’t be him because if it is, I don’t understand how he correlates with this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by elbarond(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Unless if you are cheat ... you won't have the problem you are talking about.
Check yourself. I suspect you want to have more than a girl at the moment ...
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by SeunOshewaWife(f): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
In your mind, you consider yourself "handsome"?
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
My ribs are cracking with laughter.�

Austeeenxx:
OP, it shall not be well with the people that lied to you. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by kingsceedon(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:
I don't know if this happens to others.

As a handsome guy its hard to have a long-term relationship

Girls take us as play boys
Many girls dont like us

I always feel that our good looking is a disadvantage
Niaralanders pls have ur say

am tired of this.

Almost all of you so called handsome guys no dey perform wella on BED, and una PENIS dey be like 5 years old boy PENIS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by McLizbae: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
OP post your real pictures so we can specifically tell you your problem the ladies.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by raphroye: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pernotti:
Yea and even inside a relationship, you still have to always reasure her of your love at all times. Its crazy.
My girlfriend won't stop checking my phone undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by AfonjaConehead: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Handsome OP,

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Fortez: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Handsome without a fat pocket to nigerian girls means ugly

Better get on your job let your pocket speaks

Don’t be surprise these hoes will fuvvvkk Obasanjo over and over again before even hugging you

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by AfonjaConehead: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Adex2442:

cheesy i just checked
He forgot about that....that there's a real pic on his page. grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ifynwaba(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Una fine una de complain me wee over wowo make I kill myself naa
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by GorillaApp(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
rosalieene:
Ya'll claiming to be handsome, post your picture let's see.
Lightening is waiting to fire one ugly efulefu who is claiming to be fine cheesy grin

**modified ***
OP if you're the one on your DP, then its disappointing.
Like WTF!
Who is giving you such hope of being handsome? No offense.
I weak, aswear!
Even me fine pass that boy and I have never seen myself as handsome. I never let that sh*t get into my head.
I rely more on my character, intelligence, and a sweet nature. Though I'm like Janus, the two-faced god grin
If you as a babe do anyhow, you go see anyhow too cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Schprobs: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Barbsamiin:
The worst part of it is that, The short and ugliest girls will always be crushing on you.
So sad mehn.

Ur type are always lazy and always depend on girls for food and survival
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by AfonjaConehead: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Op don sharpaly withdrew him real picture from his profile grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Every man to him wahala. In these sort of threads pictures are always posted but never the OP’s. One doesn’t really need physical beauty to look attractive. I’ve seen average-looking men walk around like God’s gift to earth. Everyone realizes this confident character trait and hypes them every time, reinforcing the belief. The funny part is these guys are happy to catch even the most average-looking female. That is step one to moving up the ladder of attaining more beautiful females. For four years of my uni life, I never saw these guys move above the scale to catching attractive women yet with their average looks, the potential was there.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Toks2008(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:
I don't know if this happens to others.

As a handsome guy its hard to have a long-term relationship

Girls take us as play boys
Many girls dont like us

I always feel that our good looking is a disadvantage
Niaralanders pls have ur say

am tired of this.

You are still a boy.

When you become a man your handsomeness will have a whole new definition.

And if I may add, as long as a man has self confidence, he will look attractive to any lady.

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by sharpwriter(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Handsome OP,

rosalieene

Hahaha... As in ehn...I was actually expecting to see a young Will Smith or Chris Tucker kind of guy...

But Alas my guy for dp looks like new jambite wey jus escape the rigorous public secondary school life of Eleyo High School cheesy grin

Wizzy13 you better start focusing early on manly achievements because those girls you think loves you (including church sisters) will ditch you when you can't fulfill manly responsibilities (you know what I mean).

I fine pass you, but I see reality. Shame, oppression, snubbing and financial fear are real in the real world. As some dey say, hustle and be comfortable. No let women deceive you o.

4 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by chatinent: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
The guy in the middle of the last pics is you. You scammed us, Mr Filter.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Javalord000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Una fine and una dey complain.
Us way ugly fah? embarassed

Abeg help me ask them.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Bobby001: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pernotti:
Yea and even inside a relationship, you still have to always reasure her of your love at all times. Its crazy.
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by BSsniffer: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Op.... the disadvantages are more when you use your youth to worry about useless stuff.

The only handsomeness there is, is when you're a stupidly rich billionaire....women can worry about looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by sharpwriter(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:
The guy in the middle of the last pics is you. You scammed us, Mr Filter.

Check his dp, den you go kno say dat middle guy for last pics dey fine dan him. cheesy
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Princeton92(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Barbsamiin:
The worst part of it is that, The short and ugliest girls will always be crushing on you.
So sad mehn.

I agree to this as a victim ooo... Lol
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Princeton92(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:

girls i dont like crush on me but the one i love plays with my heart

As in ehhhhh cry
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Elock1: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Handsome OP,
e be like say he Don run commot am

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Cyphar(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Am sure the first guy in that pic is gay. Is eyebrows like watin him gum put for forehead grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by REALretep(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pernotti:

Lool, so true and you end up dating some out of pity or because of that big ass..
That big ass part touch me
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Webmasters97: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
We will build any type of website you need for sixty thousand naira (70% discount)

Call/WhatsApp : 0.8.0.6.5.4.1.1.5.4.4
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by micflo28(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
You guys have really dented the perception ladies have for you. 90% of handsome guys are players because of the numerous attention they get from women, notwithstanding, if you are out for a committed relationship, press hard and prove to the lady that you have come to stay. Beware that they will set traps to test you so be watchful and vigilant.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by peacettw: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
I kinda agree especially if you are so handsome you can actually pass for a female.

If you are intellectually mediocre, you are perceived as dumb. Conversely, if you have a few active brain cells, u are tagged as being entitled or arrogant.

Your type need to work extremely hard on character development to be taken seriously. Sorry about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.