Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (48164 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
When a lady or guy frankly asks you 'who does that' when it comes to privacy matter, then you should know that your two are still two & not one. The ball is in your court.

This OP is werey o, saying una don beat her tire undecided. Some girls dey endure anything sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by budaatum: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ishilove:

The is so so sweet smiley

How else can we share that which abounds in our hearts if I can't craft mine in letters and sing them out to you before you got to sleep?

Besides, what else can buda do Ishi! angry

Ishilove:

Heh. It happens to the best of us. There came a point when I had to do a general reset of all my passwords because I kept forgetting the codes cheesy
Beat this. I stood in front of atm and could not for the life of me remember the password I had been using for the previous 5 years. 4 digits only, and nothing, for 6 weeks, then I requested a new one. All along Ishi, I was using the exact same 4 digits I couldn't remember to unlock my phone.

Shocked me!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by budaatum: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
I borrowed to educate.

apatheticme:

Only an insecure man (which most Nigerian men are anyway) will have issues with his wife/girl being able to solve basic problems or face basic challenges without always calling for help!

It is this same reason that makes most Nigerian men scared of their wives being high fliers, achievers and career driven!

Only a woman raised with Inferiority complex and a poor sense of self worth will keep waiting for a man before she can do anything.

Personally, my hubby even prefers me dealing with our mechanic for instance, because I get better results plus cheaper prices. They see him as a big man, so whenever he wants to fix anything, they bill him. Something of #7500 for instance maybe brake pad for one leg, they'll tell him 20k. But if na me, I'll go buy the stuff myself and supervise them sef. Hubby doesn't have that much time, besides he's so cool with delegating duties! So even his own car, I take it for fixing, servicing anything. We'll just exchange cars if need be.

I remember when we were still doing our building project, many tasks that I was the one who handled it, many things I was the one in charge. Infact there were days I'll be the one to go to site and supervise/coordinate workers - mason man, plumber, electrician, carpenters etc.

Infact hubby never bought a single plumbing material! From pipes, to GP Tanks, to submersible pump for borehole, I was the one who bought everything, and they were top notch at good prices! I only took the plumber along and coordinated everything!

Whatever we're doing at home, hubby believes in doing it together, including both of us working on our PhD together currently! I could go on and on.

God knows I've got no freaking business with an insecure man, that will tell you don't do this, or don't touch this. I'm amazed when I see some women that would even say their hubby don't allow them drive, I'm like wtf!

Caveat:
I know some Broke ass wimps aka Red Pillers would soon come and tag my hubby a simp for making the home a place of growth and progress, but he's way more Alpha than they could ever be all their lives! Alpha is not subjugation of women, neither is it misogyny, unfortunately these retards can't see beyond their noses!

I'll rather be single than be with a man who limits my potentials or sees me as an object to be used and discarded! I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
budaatum:

How else can we share that which abounds in our hearts if I can't craft mine in letters and sing them out to you before you got to sleep?

Besides, what else can buda do Ishi! angry
Romance the old school way is the best!! cheesy Buda is a such a romantic smiley

Beat this. I stood in front of atm and could not for the life of me remember the password I had been using for the previous 5 years. 4 digits only, and nothing, for 6 weeks, then I requested a new one. All along Ishi, I was using the exact same 4 digits I couldn't remember to unlock my phone.

Shocked me!
Your own na waya o. Mine ain't that bad. Heh. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by apatheticme(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
budaatum:
I borrowed to educate.

Lol!

You get time.

Many of them here are simply haters, they do not wish to learn or face reality. Afterall it's easy to just hate women blindly and follow the bandwagon mentality of misogyny rather than accept the fact that people are different either male or female.

There are good people and there are bad people everywhere, regardless of gender!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Abiodun014: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Modafucka ni bobo yi sha simp!!!
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by zed7: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
, I don beat her tire my hand don bend.
This shows how weak a man you are. Beating a female into submission to be loved. I consider you the lowest of all men.
Real men have abundance mentality. Never beg to be loved. Let a women be the one to bug you about marriage.
Leave if you ain't wanted and stop beating a woman who doesn't care about you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Austeeenxx: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol. Yet another thread of some clown sponsoring a girl's education.

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Jacuzzi55(f): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
I need to get my VISA before our Nigeria girls finish us

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by DropsMic(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
angry grin
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Risingblue008(m): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Omo
Na one chance you enter sooo
grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by chukwuibuipob: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2021
sad Nonsense sad.Lock urs too/make a fake call to one Nike like Hello Bottycall grin cool,ileke idi tongue sad etc and watch her mood sad

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
Relationship wey you suppose don take go tour & hit its head against Olumo rock.

Una mumu go do las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by izubext007: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2021
She don't wan to hurt you

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If I manage to pick up her call she will be shivering,
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

"I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend" shocked shocked shocked

You are clearly in love. Either that or she be professor for bed wink

Break up with her and see what happens.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by ceaser: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
She is hurting herself badly by keeping her phone under the pillow.

Phones emit minute amounts of microwave radiation on a constant basis. These radiations increase exponentially just as calls come in or calls are made out. It also increases at the same rate when their is a transient drop of signal and the phone is seriously searching for signal trying to reconnect to the network. So it is not wise to keep your phones at a close distance to your head while sleeping.

I initially know this from research but I also accidentally discovered what dangers it could do to me. I noticed that each time I inadvertently slept off with my phone on the bed, close to my head, I always wake up the following morning with a terrible headache. I was able to conclude on the relationship between keeping that phone around my head and the terrible headaches in the morning.

Now back to your real question. Phones are a private property. However for the sake of honesty in a relationship, I think couples feel reassured if secretive attitudes are not being displayed by any of the couples. Hiding phones and hiding to receive calls are a few of such attitudes that whip up suspicions and doubt in relationships.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by stupidmod3: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?
wen she graduate she go leave u because for now u are paying fees someone new is fuking her well.

peace out

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Please leave her let her go to oba. Mchew

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Vanmatrix(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Point of correction...you dint suffer together, stop deceiving ur brain that u did....
Cos have she ever fed you for a month or few months?.....I'm not talking of transport fare or one day food u got from her...cos many of ur friends could have done that
Has she ever paid your house rent when you had no where to go?...so which suffer did she suffer for u....
.. Someone u feed, give money, sponsor at schl..lol...u get sense so? How did she suffer for u..abi na u dey suffer alone while she uses u as her support system......at least without u, she would have even suffered more...guys can fool themselves Sha...
Maybe u want to say she gave u pvssy when u were suffering and u quickly equate it to mean she suffered for fvcking a suffering guy...lol.
May God one day return ur sense...u suffer together kor..ozuor

Guy we need chill, you need one bottle of HERO

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MMXX: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MMXX: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
When you get tired of a relationship or relationship troubles or you've found overwhelming evidence pointing to infidelity in your relationship, isn't it best you opt out instead of putting up with it and appearing miserable by the day..Now it sounds like your staying with her is you doing her a favour which just isn't right..Free yourself if you've had it up to your neck,and there's no longer trust.

And stop beating her ehn,I hate that shit, before you beat her to death and bring more sorrow and reproach to yourself..

This is one of the reasons why ladies should strive to atleast take care of their basic needs,You seem to be her all n all that's why she hasn't dumped u yet,cos no sensible person with options will be abused in a relationship and still remain.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by poiZon: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

So what do u want us to do?
Should we come and throw her out or should we gather and kpansh her for u?
Be specific...
We r helpers, we can help..
Na we help fulani become fools, na we dey help that guy make dem no see am..

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by wwwihy: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Forget about her
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Funte08: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by The5DME(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fake story.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BOSMANARIS(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Zeal0000007:

I stopped reading when i read "I don beat her tire my hand don bend.".

Let her go now instead of you killing her

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by wildikeman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2021
Oga she has a boo jare.. Break it off
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by emmnprince(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Rule 1: Never you lay your hands on any lady, no matter the condition!

Rule 2: If suspicious about your lady's recent body languages and changes. Address the issue and be straight about it.

Rule 3: If after addressing the issue and no positive change or it get worse, or you suspect a better strategic change from her end to manipulate your emotions and . . . do the needful.

Rule 4: Use your head! Follow your instinct. After all, you have the right to take decision and make your choice. Las Las, na you go carry the cross alone after all said and done!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by CSTRR: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
One of the ways to know a proper wife material that likes you is when you can freely check her phone at any time without any reservations from her.

When a lady can't do that, then she is not ready for marriage.
Just eat your own and send her back to the streets where she belongs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Goldenheart(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
grin Op has invested Alot...

6 years dating shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by zinaunreal(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2021
One chance girl friend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.