Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (48172 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by 1onebigman(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
Omorh ehn,woman matter get as e be...I just no know why kpekus people no de calm down..bros do what you have to do.shebi na you de tell her to go if she dun get another person now but she no want go because she never get better opportunity to replace your gesture but ones her wings grow strong and she realise say she no really need your help again na her go tell you to go to hell..so do am now or latter she go do am to you
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by bibianna(f): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ghokes:
For whatever reasons, never hit a woman

You're absolutely right!
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Adebayoa159: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
You hit a woman? This speak a lot about you and show that you are weak man, Like WTF bro,,, serve her breakfast and move on,,,, relationship is not by force

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5