Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , (48157 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Itzi8(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

If I manage to pick up her call she will be shivering,
We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

"You don't beat her tire" you gave her insecurity sir, don't be surprised that your accusations are not true, she on her own may have feelings that you're misbehaving on your own part, just like you stated that you work offshore. Trust is a priceless asset, if you must give it or have it, you must learn to be mind cleared positively about your partner.

I'm not a soldier fighting for your girl, but am just saying that you should fix that relationship, cuz it's still under your control to amend. Stop making her feel insecure, or develop a hard spot for you, 6 years no be 6 days.

Ok, come to think of it, If she doesn't allow you to access her phone, do you as a man allow her to access your phone?

It's her privacy, anytime you're there, she is yours, she can be anything loyal to you, but don't compel her on privacy, if it comes to not being interested anymore, she will tell you to your face not through body language, and yet, she still stays under your roof. Please don't spoil it for yourself sir, no matter what, she remains your queen, and remember you guys has been through a lot already, dumping her overnight might be your worse nightmare cuz there are good men out there who are ready to make your mistake their advantage.

No matter what, give a lady the respect she deserves. More Grace bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Bigdre31: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
Songs of sorrow koffi Awoonor Williams(late)
you are enlightened sir

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Marcy45marcy: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Hello
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by engrben25: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Mr man I don beat am my hand do bend be careful of woman now and forever If you are tired tell her to pack and go no be by force

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by engrben25: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Mr man I don beat am my hand do bend be careful of woman now and forever If you are tired tell her to pack and go no be by force
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BRATISLAVA: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:
Guys I need your help here, me and my gal have been together for 6 yrs now, I was convinced that she's the one for me, so I decided to engage her late last year, at least to show that her position in my life is not taken for granted , we have really been through hell for each other even when there was nothing she was there for me, but thank God today I'm working now.

Now for the past 2 yrs, It looks as if I have been struggling to keep her, cos we have been cohabiting since I came back from nysc. Since I came back over two yrs now she has been mishaving , she locks her phone constantly, something she never did before, even if its opened the apps are lock only her can open it, if complain abt that she will respond like why will I touch her phone, asking me who does that, to touch a woman's phone even to go to social media, and she has being subjecting me to that because I don't trust her, when we are about to sleep she put her phone on flight mode, and put it under her pillow and put her head on top. Her phone is constantly on silent mode during day time so if it rings she will determind whom to pick so I won't hear and know. We can't watch movie together as partners perhaps she afraid of who will call next ,because she knows I will give her hit.

We have had alot of issues because of her giving in to distractions , I'm tired of talking , I don beat her tire my hand don bend. I have told her if u don't want me again and you have seen somewhere better , open up and tell me instead of cheating that will be honorable thing to do. I don tire for this gal, if I drive her away she has no where to go. The school she's going I'm the one supporting her, her family is not giving her enough support because the don't believing in education all the know is business, and I'm the only one bearing her load and i'm not doing that because i want to marry her, i'm doing it because she needs help and she is my lover.
She doesn't want to loose me because we have really suffered together so she want to keep me as potential husband and still be playing games outside , what crime did I do to go for service so I can come back and make life better for us, cos that was when she got spoilt. I deflowered her and thats not how I left her.

I have resolved chasing her away, right now I'm in offshore , I never trusted her while I was on land is it now that I'm offshore I will trust her?

What are you telling us here?

You are beating her, and you think that will make her love you?

You're beating her as who— her father? Is she your child?

Do you know what physical abuse is? Do you know that what you are doing is a criminal offence? You've beaten her until your hands are tired and you think she's just going to sit there dreamily in love with you because you've "engaged her"? Anyway, if you didn't have the engaged her bit, your men friends here wouldn't believe you.

All that battery will one day come to fruition.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Daddy46: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2021
Zeal0000007:

alaye pretend like you are seeing someone else like a family friend or sister plan with her to always call you make her jealous and see the changes in her then she will open up,bros no go kill person pikin with beaten oooo it's bad for you now that you are just starting oooooo,take it easy sir try those tricks on her
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by bablon20(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2021
You shouldn't have deflowered her before going for service, by doing that you have given her the license to cheat on you. Whatever could be her reason for behaving like that should also be a good reason for you to show her the way out of your life.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by greypencils: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Until intending couples know each other's phone passwords and ATM passwords, they are not ready to get married.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Nikkganc08

Guy you sabi work o.

How persin wan take hack WhatsApp, Facebook naa?
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Mrnairalandd: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Are you serious Like are you really really serious? You lay your filthy hands on a lady and still posted it here like it is a norm?

Who raised these boys

You need to be arrested and good you have your profile pic glaring for all to see. What sort of rubbish is that? That lady should get you arrested for your beast like attitude and you expect her to remain loyal to you? You think she is foolish? Who wants to marry a woman beater ?

Please free that lady!

Bitter truth is, she is only with you for the money and once she’s done with school...you are so not having her! She’d run!!!

Next time be a gentleman.

Gentleman kee you there! A hoe deserves whatever she gets. Who raised you and your wayward likes? Olosho fighting for Oloshos

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BRATISLAVA: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You are not even ashamed to admit that, you don beat her sotey, your hand don bend........

You need to apologise to her, for laying a finger on her..... How would you feel, if another man is beating your sister, like a cow?.....

He wouldn't care.

Poor men don't care. It's their way of life. Brutality on women.

This is why women shouldn't suffer with struggling men. They are always like OP. Don't be surprised OP is unfaithful. We know what happens fortnightly in his line of work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He wouldn't care.

Poor men don't care. It's their way of life. Brutality on women.

This is why women shouldn't suffer with struggling men. They are always like OP. Don't be surprised OP is unfaithful. We know what happens fortnightly in his line of work.

The moment a man/woman physically assaults a man....... Just one strike..... Just walk away (get him/her arrested and dealt with)....

One strike is the maximum limit.........
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Blackdisciple(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Labadi69:

This na fake story. For sure. Jobless OP angry

Its crazy tho if it's fake...
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Obiorahpcfg: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Just listen to urself guy!!! Shuum, six year of dating, two years of cohabiting, so will the two of do wen married na!? Shuuuum

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by BRATISLAVA: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The moment a man/woman physically assaults a man....... Just one strike..... Just walk away (get him/her arrested and dealt with)....

One strike is the maximum limit.........

The girl has been conditioned, and as poor as he was. She's probably never seen better until he got on a rig and she was free of his beatings. He's probably a cradle snatcher from what he's written.

In Nigeria if she goes to the police station, she will meet men who support beating there. They will ask if they are married, then tell her to watch her mouth as she's a nag, and that's the end of it.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Suremikky(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2021
Bros allow the baby enter street full time make she go enjoy the preeq wey they hungry her.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by crossfire47(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2021
iLegendd:

You already know what to do. Problem solved. You caused everything.

1. You don't have principles to checkmate your relationship (a woman that doesn't allow you have access to her phone should only be a f*ck buddy and NEVER make her look like your girlfriend, but friends with benefits)
2. You've cheated on her, but you didn't mention it (true or false? The answer is true)
3. You beat her (yes, beating do reset some women's brain, but I would prefer you reset her brain with principles, but you don't have them)
4. You don't pity humans for too long — those you pity for too long will hurt you for too long
5. Marry a woman that loves you, not a woman you love (the ones that love you will open up to everything and they'll be your partner in crime — they'll tell you about all the guys disturbing them and show you their chats)
6. Don't let a woman emotionally blackmail you
7. When ending a relationship, don't be the one to end it — make her end it; e get why
8. Also, not all relationships end with conversation and closure — some end by being absent and incommunicado for a long time (ghost them)
9. Be emotionally unavailable for all these silly relationship stuff, else you'll drain yourself — don't derive Joy from relationship, but your progress in other aspects of life
10. The less you care while possessing the qualities they need, the more they care and become open to make sure they don't lose you

Any girl who doesn't want to lose you and at the same time doesn't want to open up is a mini Devil in disguise — flee.

Look at how pretty and innocent Chidinma Ojukwu looks and how handsome the man she killed is. She couldn't spare him — she had lots of secrets she was hiding from him and the end is death.

Same thing for women. When a man hides too much, run.

When one partner has lots of secrets, death comes to one of them faster than their appointed time.

It's either the person with the secret will die, but most times, the person who doesn't know the secret is the first to die a premature death.
Well said
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by crossfire47(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Boss13:

Oh shut it. These are modern men now, weak at heart and weak in the brain. I can understand it is wrong to beat a human because it is a criminal offense. However, do not inject womanese and feminists talking points.

Imagine your statement - it is wrong to beat a woman, but it's fine for a woman to hit a man, or beat a child. It is equally right for a woman to emotionally and verbally abuse a man as well as a child.

These kind of men should be hanged and castrated. These are the men who push feminists agenda and erode the rights of men. These are the push over men who think curdling to women will make them more attractive. These are the pretenders in male body, but think like women.

Men - if you have these kind of people as friends, cut them off completely.

PS: I am for equal rights and justice for all human kind. A woman has not right to hit me or another other human whether a child or maid, just like I have no similar right to hit anybody, whether woman, man, child or servant.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2021
The Handwriting is clearly written on the wall
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Suremikky(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Young man sad! U better dnt KILL yourself cos of a girlfriend.If she act up/lock her phone,U too do d same.U can as well make a fake phone call to one Chioma like Hello cutie cool and use one eye watch her

What the Bleep are u talking about sir? Someone who u have engaged is obviously fucking around and the best idea u could come up with is how to make her jealous..Sense is very far from u walahi.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Suremikky(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Point of correction...you dint suffer together, stop deceiving ur brain that u did....
Cos has she ever fed you for a month or few months?.....I'm not talking of transport fare or one day food u got from her...cos many of ur friends could have done that
Has she ever paid your house rent for six month or one year when you had no where to go?...so which suffer did she suffer for u....
.. Someone u feed, give money, sponsor at schl..lol...u get sense so? How did she suffer for u..abi na u dey suffer alone while she uses u as her support system......at least without u, she would have even suffered more...guys can fool themselves Sha...
Maybe u want to say she gave u pvssy when u were suffering and u quickly equate it to mean she suffered for fvcking a suffering guy...lol.
May God one day return ur sense...u suffer together kor..ozuor

Senior man, abeg cut small sense for that manchi!
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Suremikky(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Dating somebody Daughter for 6 years you didn't pay her bride prize, cohabiting and choosing her and you want her to be faithful. May it happen to your sisters too. At the end if you have a daughter may some one date her for 6 years and dump her too.

What a wicked and selfish world we live in.

If u date someone from 100lv till graduation and den serve for 1yr, how many years is DAT?..U must be a very stupid person.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by TheWolfen(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Since she is not talking to u about it, it obvious someone might had been visiting her at home while u away.. then secretly fix an hidden camera u can access on your phone from anywhere u are at your home... When next u home do that. If u need help on where to get such service then feel free to contact me

Goodluck

Zeal0000007:

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MummyD2020(f): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2021
U don beat her tire and u expect peace? Are u a clown? U are lucky u are still alive. The reason u have not been poisoned is becos of what she gets from u.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by TheWolfen(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
Well said grin

Stupidquestions:
Point of correction...you dint suffer together, stop deceiving ur brain that u did....
Cos has she ever fed you for a month or few months?.....I'm not talking of transport fare or one day food u got from her...cos many of ur friends could have done that
Has she ever paid your house rent for six month or one year when you had no where to go?...so which suffer did she suffer for u....
.. Someone u feed, give money, sponsor at schl..lol...u get sense so? How did she suffer for u..abi na u dey suffer alone while she uses u as her support system......at least without u, she would have even suffered more...guys can fool themselves Sha...
Maybe u want to say she gave u pvssy when u were suffering and u quickly equate it to mean she suffered for fvcking a suffering guy...lol.
May God one day return ur sense...u suffer together kor..ozuor
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by chukwuibuipob: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Suremikky:

What the Bleep are u talking about sir? Someone who u have engaged is obviously fucking around and the best idea u could come up with is how to make her jealous..Sense is very far from my father walahi.
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Oshokalo: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Chase away her stupid ass,I wonder what she will have don to u if u are not the one futting her bills
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by MummyD2020(f): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2021
6 years and u wonder why her fone is always with her. All the people shouting send her out, calling her olosho and all that, shebi u will pat the guy dating ur sisters at the back for 6 years? Plus varoius degrees of beatings. Abi una no dey go church or mosque?

Op, when u finally born, how will you feel to know that a guy is having free sex with your daughter for 6 good years? Until we put ourselves in peoples shoes, we can never get things right. I hope this is not real sef
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by ACE1010: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Bro you don't need our help... just use your tougue to count your teeth cry cry
Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by FahBuLous: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2021
You are a simp and a big fat fool
.. No sane woman will end up with a woman beater like you.. She will use u and dump u for laying ur stupid hands on her..
Imagine how proud you are to say you have beaten her and your hand don bend... Fool..God, I dislike men that beat women for any reason, if u are feeling insecure, break up and move on, beating her makes u a weakling ..FOOL.. angry
Zeal0000007:

Re: My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , by Opexzy: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

How do someone go about it in a mature way?

Matured way, you mean? Not creating problems while you satisfy your curiosity?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.