Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41154 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
U never even add ur own join op u be better mugu how on earth will a single guy marry a mother of 2.starting a match 2 0 at half time and u expect to win the match.Na water full ur brain abeg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Blacklion3: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
She was once another man's woman
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
tempem:

That's not true. It does count.

Ever watched the "Justice Court?" Check it out on YouTube.

I am talking from experience. How many matters have passed through court yet no implementation.

People get tired of delayed implementation and just decide to leave matters to God.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.

Let him take the kids away nah....... The kids would still come looking for their Mother....... Time to born your own too...... wink
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Karlovych: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin By the time they are through with you, you will realise that this life is not a Tyler Perry movie. You are going through this headache over someone else's children and I'm sure she's yet to give you your own biological child. Those kids will remind you that you are not their father when the time comes.
Step-father of the year

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chinchonglee(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Juicewrld27:
better allow the man take his property
Simple!
Women will be dragging kids as if they can take care of them..

@op
Tell your wife to return give the man his children so that he can take care of them the way he pleases

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

How is she not capable?

Read the topic
He said he and his wife are hustling
The guy is wealthy
So is she capable
If she is
The guy will not be complaining
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Advancedman(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Go the legal way provided your wife will provide every needed information and truthfully.
But first seek counsel and gather information yourself from relevant ministry especially women affairs and child protection agency also go online for research.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by alexvic12: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
I'm not the person that you quoted at first. I just chipped in.

Romanoff:

If you had posited your opinion like this, that would have been termed civility.

A man is refusing to care for his kids cause he wants to take them far away from their mother. A woman he's not married to.

What happened to peaceful co-parenting?

What could be that bad that you can't care for your kids?

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Morris101686(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Red flag sign.

O.P Did you test her fertility before getting married to her. If she can give birth play the role of a man get your own kids and leave the other man to take his kids. If perhaps you're not sterile who can't father a child. Quit the marriage and look for another lady. Maybe you can go for adoption.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Katier00:
they are humans, that need motherly love and care not property. Op if you can afford training those children please do and God will bless you. You can see that the biological father is not responsible.

The man is not irresponsible, the man says he will not be responsible for children not under his roof and being raised by another man.

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2021
chinchonglee:

Simple!

@op
Tell your wife to return give the man his children so that he can take care of them the way he pleases

They are so broke
They won't leave the kids
They keep dragging kids they can't feed
Mumu man dey follow
Cos dem give am breasts suck

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2021
inioluwaDaniels:
U never even add ur own join op u be better mugu how on earth will a single guy marry a mother of 2.starting a match 2 0 at half time and u expect to win the match.Na water full ur brain abeg

You don't know if he isn't a baby daddy too. Besides there is nothing wrong in marrying the love of your life. Some single ladies are worst than baby mamas

He just need to be wise to make decision of taking responsibility for another man's kids. Let him send the kids to their biological father.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Plut01: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2021
godumes:

The container you ordered for has landed, so, face it squarely. I see you marrying another woman, time will tell. You might still be the reason she had a broken marriage

cheesy cheesy

If I see the op right now, I swear I will just keep slapping him till his brain returns back to normal (That's if it was ever normal).

Very unreasonable decision that will affect not only him but also his family, now and in the future. I really wish to see the OP, people like him should not be much in this world

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

They are so broke
They won't leave the kids
They keep dragging kids they can't feed
Mumu man dey follow
Cos dem give am breasts suck

You're right
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2021
alexvic12:
I'm not the person that you quoted at first. I just chipped in.

Okay. You're a more civil person.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Kingstanding: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2021
EmptyGarden:
You don marry you don marry, man up! What if she was a widow?
. I will never take any responsibility of another man's children. I will rather go to motherless home to adopt a child than taking care of someone children. I'm talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Sodeeqlekan(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
NewSoul:
Spits sad I hate simps with passion. I can't stand simps. Out of the succulent young beautiful ladies (some even tear rubber) you decided to settle for a punany that has witness the passage of two kids and the mofo that perpetrated the act is still alive? Simps always settling for less. Your eye go soon clear, love indeed. angry Spits once again
This nairaland ehn!!

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Naustine(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Persin wey say na widow e won marry, make e first ask wetin kill the first husband
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Carchoice:

lipsrsealed

This is sad!

What you are saying is, it’s better they resent their father instead. Nice.

Thanyou for saying what I wanted to say. Nigerian women like to weaponise their kids.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

Read the topic
He said he and his wife are hustling
The guy is wealthy
So is she capable
If she is
The guy will not be complaining

A struggling mum doesn't equal an incapable mum. I've seen widows and single mother struggle to raise excellent kids.

I'm this case, the father isn't dead, he's just choosing to be a deadbeat so he can take away the kids.

She should stop asking the man for money and double her hustle.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
chinchonglee:

Simple!

@op

God bless you.

She never even start to dey bear kids for this new guy ooo. Imagine the wahala wey go dey untop her head just because she wants to punish the ex for a failed relationship.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Rubbiish(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

If he doesn't want his kids being raised by another man, he should have wifed their mother. Are you saying single mums cannot marry because their baby's father cannot take another man raising their kids?

That decision should have been taken by using protection or marriage.

Outside that, a co parenting agreement should be made.
The kids are property of her ex husband, she is getting married to her new man with her body & not with the kids! The kids belong to another man. This new man is sounding this way probably because she is yet to produce a child for him, when this current husband start having his own kids, the ones for her ex hubby will start suffering. We have seen this happen alot. Is it not best they go to someone who can fend for them? How u conclude why he didn't wife her when u obviously don't know the reason for their separation only bespeaks how biased u have decided to be on this topic!

7 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Lambarry1: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
So out of all the single witches flying around here and there na a witch with 2 kids your nuckle head carry at this critical time of life ? I feel like looking for you wherever you are, lay you for table, pull down your pant and thrash you 48 strokes of koboko. Ode

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by tempem: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
lakefist:

I am talking from experience. How many matters have passed through court yet no implementation.

People get tired of delayed implementation and just decide to leave matters to God.

Lakefist, I was once like you, but after learning about the Justice Court, trust me! I had a change of mind.

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by klax(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Mr man you went to involved yourself in entitlement mentality woman isn't?

Pls don't complain those kids now your loads pls carry them because you saw road but chose Bush as your path playing ignorant love or emotional love. Mr man pls in as far their mum is your wife they are part of your responsibilities.

One of close friend got himself in the kind of mess some years back we as his friends did everything to advise him but no way he refused to listen today he lives in a nightmare let me just stop their.

Pls no offense kindly carry the cross. Good luck.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Aganju849: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

Don't be a fool bro let the man take his kids and raise them by himself

What the hell is wrong with young men these days? Because of pussy you've allowed a woman rope you to an agenda that has nothing to do with your life? When she was spreading leg for prìck and popping out babies, not once, but actually twice, shey she did not know she would leave the man ni?

In fact you're a fool. You're beyond redemption

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lomprico(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

you wan use another man children groove him money? Allow him take his kids.

7 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Freelane33(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Alaye end the relationship that’s all I have to say . Go for a young girl whey never born . Girls plenty . Don’t spend your money on another man’s kids , there won’t be any gain at the end.. last but not the least , Search 4 a lady , there are single nurses in the hospitals , single bankers , single business ladies and others , Lagos is wide , spread your wings bro
Andrew87:

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:

I’m sure when they told you to avoid single moms cos of complications like this you said not all single moms are like that.
Now you are disturbing us.

Cc JOSH54

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by lakefist(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

A struggling mum doesn't equal an incapable mum. I've seen widows and single mother struggle to raise excellent kids.

I'm this case, the father isn't dead, he's just choosing to be a deadbeat so he can take away the kids.

She should stop asking the man for money and double her hustle.

Easier said than done. You think say na one kid, two kids for anoda man and she will have kid(s) for this new guy too.

Dis woman will age quickly from excessive hustling to make ends meet. The worst part is that Wen this kids grow up they will still be looking for their father no matter the lie dey are told about him.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Prof0fficial: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
Brother, leave another man's wife and children. As long as he is alive.

Seek for your own pastures.
God bless you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.