Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. (41124 Views)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
How old are the kids?

Funny how people reason

The kids belong to BOTH the Father and the mother . Not one.
In Nigerian tradition that I know . They are even more of the mother's in this case if he never paid a bride price and in some places has no right to the children
What indeed is the purpose of marriage if a man can do this?
There would be no need to marry

And young children should be with their mother.
Also if you have kids with the woman they will be half-siblings with yours.
half-sibling bonds are stronger when kids share a mother than when they share a father.

We live in a male dominated society but that should not make us animals without sense or feelings. Children are not property. Can a woman be asked to give up two children just like that ; "because of money" ? Do you have any thought on the future relationship those children will have with their mother? The narrative when they grow up would be that she left them because of a man.
Guy man up and support the woman.
Even in Nigeria the man can still be taken to court whether , Native Sharia or mainstream to support his children. If indeed he is rich as you say . The court will make a ruling and if he has shame he will comply.
Even if that does not work at least it would be on record when the kids get older.
Certainly if you force your wife to give them up because of money . There will be bitterness stored up for the future.
This is the school of life and what it takes to be called a man.
If you do not see your wife's children as your own maybe you should never have married her/

If the kids go to live with their father will they not meet a woman there? If she has the same attitude will she see the children as her own?
Marrying a woman with children is a no go area for many men.
Once you get it you have to see them as yours which is what you would expect if roles were reversed

3 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
In the first place What are you doing getting married to a mother of two? The children's father is willing to take care of the children.
Why do you want to suffer yourself to take care of someone else's children? At the end of the day the children will still identify with their biological father while you suffer for nothing.
You and your wife should allow the man collect his children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2021
chris51:
In the first place What are you doing getting married to a mother of two? The children's father is willing to take care of the children.
Why do you want to suffer yourself to take care of someone else's children? At the end of the day the children will still identify with their biological father while you suffer for nothing.
You and your wife should allow the man collect his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Vireani79:

How do u know he is withdrawing child support so he can take the kids away
Is it not possible that like me he is seeing that this man and his wife want to milk him
U take sides of this gold digger and his wife and have refused to see the other side of the story

Ur take from the start is he must pay the woman
So it's ok
U guys always love the victim card

Child support doesn't have to go to the woman na. He can pay fees to their schools, pay for health care, buy heir clothes and let the woman and her husband handle accomodation and feeding. She doesn't need to get a dime na.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by revolt(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Oga if you haven't had kids with her you better run for your life... before she born for you. When she born you no dey go anywhere again. The entrapment will be complete. I understand you thought you were bat (simp) man... like most of us have thought at one point but marrying a single mother is a very bad deal. The drama will never end...wait till the kids become teenagers...moreover what do u expect the man to do? Be funding you and your wife in the excise of child support. These women are weird. Let's turn the table around all these women talking trash can you fund your ex husband who's newly married with your kids? Everybody would rather care for the kids directly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ChopAndGo: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
[s]
Romanoff:

The man is blackmailing the woman with the kids. If he loves them, let him provide for their upkeep at least.

Na born them born for each other, why should they be a thorn in each other's flesh?
[/s]Just shut!

Your ignorant of the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Sugardick: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2021
dapadawee:

And you were able to get 11 likes for this idiot word that escaped your gutter mouth
she's the G.O.A.T of idiots

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2021
ChopAndGo:
[s][/s]Just shut!

Your ignorant of the situation.

Why not just ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Styluss: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2021
IamAsiri:

If you are the woman, can you wholeheartedly return your children to your ex-husband (never to see them again) just because you remarried? If you have issues with the present husband, will you also give the children you both had to him too?
lol... Never to see them again?.. nope since he's wealthy and their care is guaranteed there is no reason haboring them. Everyone needs to move on. Btwn I presume the kids are old and will someday ask for their mother. It's a huge burden on the innocent man who knew nothing about when they were fucking eachother
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by pocohantas(f): 11:56am On Jul 16, 2021
I don’t know when women would learn that their motherly love is second to what is best for the kids in event of separation. I said it the other day and I will say it again. You are not the only one that loves your kids! Some men love their kids, way more than they love the mother.

A man can be an irresponsible husband, but remain a very responsible father.

If he is capable of taking care of his kids, let him have them! They can visit you during the holidays or some weekends.

How do you feel holding on to kids that you can’t give a good life all because you are their mother and convinced yourself that you are what they need?

Jeez!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ChopAndGo: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Why not just ignore.
Cause your type is out to mislead people and lead them to self destruction!

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Vireani79: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

Child support doesn't have to go to the woman na. He can pay fees to their schools, pay for health care, buy heir clothes and let the woman and her husband handle accomodation and feeding. She doesn't need to get a dime na.

Madam leave story
This man and the woman want regular cash
Monthly payments
Leave all this stories u are painting
They will say am I the one to feed his kids
So that means send us money to feed them
Let us handle their school
Until u agree this gold digger and gold digging wife should hand the kids over..u will keep sounding fuñny

Even in America
If a wife is incapable of taking care of the kids
The kids are given to the man
Why do u guys love to drag kids with men

9 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Originalsly: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Ha!... married your wife and her kids out of love? ... or the opportunity to enjoy the wealthy children father money?

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
I guess the lady is rich that is why you didn't reasoned well how to take care of the two kids before getting married to their mother sad

You need to be ready to take full responsibilities of the kids. She can't ignore them, since their father is not responsible, act like their father, carry your cross biko undecided undecided

I am sure our op was benefitting from the so called wife when her ex husband was financing her. The source is cut, let him face reality and cater for the children or return them to their biological father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2021
chris51:

I am sure our op was benefitting from the so called wife when her ex husband was financing her. The source is cut, let him face reality and cater for the children or return them to their biological father

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Juicewrld27:
better allow the man take his property
grin grin grin
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Juicewrld27: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
99thEnemy:
grin grin grin
people just like wahala. Person wey get pikin talk say make you give am back im pikin. Nothing there to advise

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Originalsly:
Ha!... married your wife and her kids out of love? ... or the opportunity to enjoy the wealthy children father money?

Don't mind the man, planned to live on the woman and money from her ex husband.

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
chris51:

Don't mind the man, planned to live on the woman and money from her ex husband.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by MadeMan01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Katier00:
they are humans, that need motherly love and care not property. Op if you can afford training those children please do and God will bless you. You can see that the biological father is not responsible.
what of the mother who chose and had two kids got an irresponsible man? I blame the weak man simp who married a woman past her prime, sagging breast, stretched tummy etc. Not as if there are no single childless girls. Even though decent ones are scarce these days

1 Like

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by ayodejisure: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Andrew87:
I got married to my wife. I love her both with the kids but the biological father of the kids is a bit wealthy and left the whole responsibilities to my wife since last year.

This is not funny because I am part of her although we hustle hard but it's not easy. He insists the kids must be with him if he must take care of them but a member of his family informed my wife that he plans to take them away and she will not see them.

Please friends what's ur take on this? Times are really hard.
Give him his children, or you continue to care for them, after all you said you love your wife with her children.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Freelane33:
Alaye end the relationship that’s all I have to say . Go for a young girl whey never born . Girls plenty . Don’t spend your money on another man’s kids , there won’t be any gain at the end.. last but not the least , Search 4 a lady , there are single nurses in the hospitals , single bankers , single business ladies and others , Lagos is wide , spread your wings bro

Nnaa to find good wife hard oo. Especially in lagos.

How do ppl keep relationships in this state with traffic etc

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
I guess the lady is rich that is why you didn't reasoned well how to take care of the two kids before getting married to their mother sad

You need to be ready to take full responsibilities of the kids. She can't ignore them, since their father is not responsible, act like their father, carry your cross biko undecided undecided

Their father is responsible, that's why he wants his children

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by chris51(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
chris51:

Their father is responsible, that's why he wants his children
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Juicewrld27: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t know when women would learn that their motherly love is second to what is best for the kids in event of separation. I said it the other day and I will say it again. You are not the only one that loves your kids! Some men love their kids, way more than they love the mother.

A man can be an irresponsible husband, but remain a very responsible father.

If he is capable of taking care of his kids, let him have them! They can visit you during the holidays or some weekends.

How do you feel holding on to kids that you can’t give a good life all because you are their mother and convinced yourself that you are what they need?

Jeez!!
i wish all women can reason from this angle. Why subject the children to suffering all on the alter of motherly love. If the biological father is capable,let him have them. They can get shared custody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Parizz: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

That's why I'm saying if the man is insisting he won't foot their bills cause they don't live with him, then the couple should double their hustle and stop complaining. They knew what they signed up for.

Hustle and care for the kids yourself. And if you want child support so bad, take it to court.
In the first place, is it the man's responsibility to fend for another man's kids.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by hpk(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
This man has chosen to be a SIMP, let him perish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

No. He has no right to take them away. They both own the kids.

who has taken who away?

presumably husband and wife lived in the same house with the children. Wife left with the children (an assumption that she wasnt kicked out) if thats the case she took the children away. If he kicked her out it is safe to say he didnt kick his children out.

So you women need to be careful the way you women use words. if you leave with the children of your own accord, then they are your responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Parizz:
In the first place, is it the man's responsibility to fend for another man's kids.

He knew what he was getting into before he married a woman with two kids.
Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Legalservices: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Romanoff:

If he doesn't want his kids being raised by another man, he should have wifed their mother. Are you saying single mums cannot marry because their baby's father cannot take another man raising their kids?

That decision should have been taken by using protection or marriage.

Outside that, a co parenting agreement should be made.

This argument is very flawed ....are you saying because of the natural desire for either party to exercise their parental rights over their kids.. they should have married regardless if they were not compatible? What if such marriage was a nesting ground for domestic violence?

This is a very parochial and sentiments informed argument. Marriage isn’t a solution to exercise any parental rights and no one should be blackmailed to live with an intolerable co-parent because of kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
perambulator:

who has taken who away?

presumably husband and wife lived in the same house with the children. Wife left with the children (an assumption that she wasnt kicked out) if thats the case she took the children away. If he kicked her out it is safe to say he didnt kick his children out.

So you women need to be careful the way you women use words. if you leave with the children of your own accord, then they are your responsibility.

That's why I am sayings they should opt for shared custody. They both need to come together and figure out a way to be in the lives of the children.

If the woman want broke, his threats won't go anywhere and she'd still keep the kids. So her brokeness is what he is leveraging on.

There is room for dialogue but I hope they can reach and arrangement cause I still sense resentment in the old couple.

2 Likes

Re: Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. by Romanoff(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Legalservices:

This argument is very flawed ....are you saying because of the natural desire for either party to exercise their parental rights over their kids.. they should have married regardless if they were not compatible? What if such marriage was a nesting ground for domestic violence?

This is a very parochial and sentiments informed argument. Marriage isn’t a solution to exercise any parental rights and no one should be blackmailed to live with an intolerable co-parent because of kids.

What about the option of co parenting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her? / White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.