Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (47907 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Ruggman: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Tales by moon light.
Some of una go just seat down de imagine rubbish.
This is the height of idleness.

This is not tales by moonlight, we should not think that every story told is a fabrication.
I believe the guy is saying the truth and needs advice.
Op I will advise you to pray and follow your heart. If you genuinely love her go ahead with the marriage, for her to open up means she loves you and trust you to manage her secret. She doesn't want to you to hear it from others, the worst is women doing such while in their husbands house.
I want you to know that many who are condemning her now have done worst things, and many of them will still tolerate it when it comes to them tomorrow.
The people that are quick to judge and condem others are often the worst offenders
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

Just remain her good friend. That trauma and satanic experience doesn't make for the best wife materials.

Some DNA research studies to look up and think about.

Science News from research organizations

Semen secrets: How a previous sexual partner can influence another male's offspring
Date: October 1, 2014

Source: University of New South Wales
Summary: Scientists have discovered a new form of non-genetic inheritance, showing for the first time that offspring can resemble a mother's previous sexual partner -- in flies at least. Researchers manipulated the size of male flies and studied their offspring. They found that the size of the young was determined by the size of the first male the mother mated with, rather than the second male that sired the offspring.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm

Counterintuitive Trends in the Link Between Premarital Sex and Marital Stability
by Nicholas H. Wolfinger

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Edyice:
grin grin grin

Why are you laughing, can't you say something, grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Jeremani: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders
There is this girl I meet in my church very beautiful and well-behaved.

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

Though now she is doing well and self-employed as she is into hair business.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
I really like the girl and thinking of marrying h
This statement alone no go allow u take any advice from people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by cedricksly: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

We got to know each other better and developed a likeness for each other and along the line.

As our feeling where growing, she told me an ugly truth about her self how she used to date a Yahoo boy back in school.

She said the yahoo boy gave her all the luxury she needed in life, including the latest gadgets and fashion wears.

She was one of the big girls on campus but deep down the yahoo guy did not have any regard for her as he only used her as a sex tool.
She said sometimes before he sleeps with he robs some strange ointment on his penis and she felt it was fetish.

She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her, it began to impact on her life and physical health negatively that she finally had to take the bold step and leave the relationship and even dropped out from school.

She said she told me this not to hide anything from me and she really likes me, I really like the girl and thinking of marrying her.
But after revealing her life story is it advisable I still go ahead with the relation?
she felt it was fetish, because of feeling u just jumped into useless conclusion.... What is that ointment is an ointment to delay ejaculation Una go just sit down fry reason and talk nonsense
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you mumu sha. Any girl who has WILLINGLY had group sex should never be married.

The damage is irreparable. No wonder she's in church.

Especially at the last sentence, they are always in church for that unsuspecting brother to see something beautiful that he can't date when she is in her prime (her prime is for bad boys and yahoo guys, those are the fun they want then, any other guy is boring), himself knowing she is a left0ver but willing to deceive himself. I have said my piece.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Most girls will tell you their past for two reasons:

1. In case you are likely to find out later.

2. To further ensnare you to trust them unreservedly. Her confession is just 1/10th of the things she had done.

And no girl who had WILLINGLY participated in simultaneous multiple sex should be married.

She's irredeemable.
Why do you say so, irredeemable
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

The past is past oga. Some bad decisions most people make are a result of ignorance. Unfortunately, not everyone lives to learn the lessons from there.

You can't say you haven't made any bad decision since you became fully conscious of yourself.

Don't completely judge people by their pasts, every single person is prone to change and it is usually a process, not something that happens at once.

Just because people can change, does not mean people should not be judged by their past. If you ignore that, I hope you are not left holding the bag when they go back to their vomits. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Go ahead and wife her. Idiat
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
I typed in english not in Arabic why den Cant u comprehend simple sentence, where did I blame the guy ? ...its not really compulsory u mention me, data is now expensive pls
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Kayyus09(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
You should be happy, as she's got nothing else to be used by yahoo again.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by teekay213(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
evil1:
I have being in situations that made me have thoughts of going into Yahoo, sleeping with a woman married or even sugar mummy or habing a one night Stand with any Lady.
If not for self discipline and principle I would have taking in offers.

At your Lowest point in life you become so vulnerable that anyone can take advantage of you.
Only if you know what ladies pass through in this life especially when they have no helper you will weep

One if those things I don't want to waste any girls time If she's not ready for real stuff.

Shaa If her confession is going to become a scar during marriage, let her go now.

At your Lowest point in life you become so vulnerable that anyone can take advantage of you[code][/code]so deep
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Simi8(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Better get sense, that kind gurl is d one u want to make a wife, somebody Hu as done multiple group sex, chaii better wise up o alaye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Connected1:
You are simply heading for a life of low self-esteem.

Her past would always destroy your mind, forget that thing you are calling love now, you will begin to hate her after sometime.

And the fact that she told you doesn't mean she really loves you, she's just afraid that you might hear it from elsewhere and it would be worse.

I have been through what you are facing now and believe me when I say she will fuvk other guys and you can't do anything but cry.

If you need a wife don't go to the Church, that's where expired hoes are gathered.

She got dumped, she didn't ran away, you sef use your brain na, a girl that you allow your friends to have sexx with will you marry her.

There are girls everywhere but you chose to love an expired hoe, do you know how she got money to do hair business or you think being a successful hair seller na mouth.

Do your mind sha, your wahala.

Hoes never change no matter where you take them to a hoe is a hoe.

Exactly! Very very right about expired hOes being in church but our church brothers refuse to learn by taking up leftovers SMH and it is because of the actions of these brothers wifing them up that is enabling these girls bad decisions over time as a case of they can eat their cake and have it. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Such a bold lady, if I were her, I won't reveal such dark past, if she is truly repented, then you should first of ask the Lord if she is the one for you, don't marry her cause she is beautiful, enquire from the lord. Remember that whosoever the son has made free is free indeed, so she is free from every enchantment if she truly repented.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by neyoohhh: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

Exactly! Very very right about expired hOes being in church but our church brothers refuse to learn by taking up leftovers SMH and it is because of the actions of these brothers wifing them up that is enabling these girls bad decisions over time as a case of they can eat their cake and have it. My 2 cents.

Exactly.

You know what's weird, these simpletons think it's maturity to wife a hoe.

Lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by ISHOLA5176: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lolz......haaa! Make e no try am oo. Wetin be make e chop and go and clean mouth? Hmmmm? Shey u no no sey any gul wey dose Yahoo boys don chop na broblem be dat bcuz any other guy wey stil chop am after Yahoo boys do chop am na him destiny him dey play wit be dat. Make e no try am ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
hedonido:
Yahoo boys are a social menace. Them don scatter all the small (and not so small) fine girls finish. Nothing remain again.

Abi o! But it is both sides bro, the women too are willing to be used for money and "fun" in their foolish minds!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by NaijaCover(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.

I will continue to say that, most of Nigerian ladies has nothing to offer to me, apart from their poor Mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
neyoohhh:

Exactly.

You know what's weird, these simpletons think it's maturity to wife a hoe.

Lol grin

Abi especially when the hoe is shining and beautiful and an eye-candy, not knowing they are left0vers SMH.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

Just because people can change, does not mean people should not be judged by their past. If you ignore that, I hope you are not left holding the bag when they go back to their vomits. My 2 cents.
This is where wisdom and complete reliance on God are profitable.

You know that this person has the tendency to go back to their past, but what you don't know is if they WILL. Now since you don't know what the future holds, the best choice is to ask God for direction through His Spirit (because He knows all things), and He will do just that.

That doesn't mean you should ignore the person and treat them with contempt, your simple acts of love towards them can cement their turning away from who they used to be.

I'll give you only 1 cent for being reasonably speculative. grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
GhostWisperer:
how does forgiveness wipe away consequences?

Na Christians like you be the problem with reality.

Adam and Eve sinned and were forgiven. But the consequences of their sins are still being suffered today.

A girl who has fauked unrestrained, unethically out of boundaries is forgiven ALRIGHT!

BUT SHE WILL HAVE ISSUE WITH LOYALTY AND SEXUAL FULFILLMENT. HER SENSE OF SATIATION AND PLEASURE HAS BEEN FOREVER ALTERED. THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCES.

THE OPTION OF WHAT LIES OUTSIDE IS HEIGHTENED FOR HER!

That is the problem with most Christians, they think forgiveness is without consequences when their Bible is clearly against that! I wonder what Bible Christians read these days no wonder there is a lot of atrocities since they will be "forgiven" anyways. This builds a society that is a shithole in my opinion. In saner climes, there are consequences for your actions whether you have changed or not to serve as a deterrent to others and a lesson to the people involved! Bible or not!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Well as u said she is doing fine, i wil advice u to marry her
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by millionboi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sirmuel1:
She also told me that her boyfriend and his yahoo friends usually have group sex with her

This alone can make me end a relationship. That's why I make my findings before going intimate with any Lady.
it sounds like a lie to me but could be true sha
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Hollawayn05(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
tgmservice:
Hi Nairalanders

She told u all dis and u still want to continue, if u are my broda I would gladly disown you..
Ode oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

That is the problem with most Christians, they think forgiveness is without consequences when their Bible is clearly against that! I wonder what Bible Christians read these days no wonder there is a lot of atrocities since they will be "forgiven" anyways. This builds a society that is a shithole in my opinion. In saner climes, there are consequences for your actions whether you have changed or not to serve as a deterrent to others and a lesson to the people involved! Bible or not!
Did you know that sometimes, making people pay for their wrongs does not achieve the expected result? Instead, it makes them worse than they were. I'm not in anyway against punishments and discipline, please don't get me wrong.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

This is where wisdom and complete reliance on God are profitable.

You know that this person has the tendency to go back to their past, but what you don't know is if they WILL. Now since you don't know what the future holds, the best choice is to ask God for direction through His Spirit (because He knows all things), and He will do just that.

That doesn't mean you should ignore the person and treat them with contempt, your simple acts of love towards them can cement their turning away from who they used to be.

I'll give you only 1 cent for being reasonably speculative. grin

I still maintain there are consequences for actions! A key rule is to forgive and not forget so you are not left holding the bag! Even the God of the Bible follows that rule! I don't believe there was anyone in the Bible that didn't have consequences for their actions even the man after God's heart in David did despite asking for forgiveness and it was accepted! Ire o!

PS - If we have a society that believes there are no consequences for actions especially climes like Nigeria, such places are usually shitholes! Even saner climes understand this!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hollawayn05:

She told u all dis and u still want to continue, if u are my broda I would gladly disown you..
Ode oshi
You'd disown your brother for not being sure on what decision to take concerning a confession from someone he loves? I'm not sure you meant that.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by judinho07(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
"aaaaarh..omo dix one strong oooh..abeg i dey cum mak i go collect triple h monday harmer...waaa i won use break am.....but bro shaae na movie abi reality....!!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

I still maintain there are consequences for actions! A key rule is to forgive and not forget so you are not left holding the bag! Even the God of the Bible follows that rule! I don't believe there was anyone in the Bible that didn't have consequences for their actions even the man after God's heart in David did despite asking for forgiveness and it was accepted! Ire o!
I never said there are no consequences. The question is, are these consequences permanent? How would you know if she hasn't already served the consequences already? You don't know up to 1% of the lady's story, so why should you determine her consequences?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by yemi1504: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

Did you know that sometimes, making people pay for their wrongs does not achieve the expected result? Instead, it makes them worse than they were. I'm not in anyway against punishments and discipline, please don't get me wrong.

It doesn't, case seen is Nigeria, because we are a lawless society where people can get away with crime, that is why the country is a shithole. Even countries like Norway still believe in the prison system even if it has been shown to be rehabilitation-based! There are consequences for actions as should be!
Re: Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? by Humanoid01(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
yemi1504:

PS - If we have a society that believes there are no consequences for actions especially climes like Nigeria, such places are usually shitholes! Even saner climes understand this!
In Nigeria, most people are “pardoned” because they have something to give, not because they don't deserve to be penalized. So essentially, the system in Nigeria is basically unjust and corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.