Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137487 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
What else can I say, one has to be very careful in responding to the things of God, but be that as it may be, if the said video is real and not a ferocious one made falsely to redicle the man of God, then I would say, this is wrong in the site of God, the love of money is the root of all evil the Bible rightly said.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by SimplePlan34: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Las Las Jesus self Na scam
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Tirips:
Pls help me

I need your help pls

How can we help you pls?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Daddy has spoken. Periodt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2021
Krismas:
coolAnother trash news! How can a man be employed in August 2020 and in less than a year, he becomes the head pastor of any church in Living faith? Really?? Well he was discharged for POOR CHURCH GROWTH. Nowhere in the discharge letter was POOR OFFERING GENERATED, mentioned as reason.

U don't get it. He wasn't made the Head pastor within a year. Didn't you hear when he said he was among those selected for the new 10,000 church growth the man of God planned in 2020 and people who are selected or trained are leaders of the branches. He must have gone through training and their Bible school.. And since he was available. He became a leader..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Mad oo

lilvicky68:
Omo.. business gats move forward na..even the fig tree that wasn't producing was cut down..

Pastors should take this as a lesson to venture into other businesses about from church so as not to be caught in a sapastic moment like this..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Watch the video below from 2.44 minutes as a Living Faith Church Pastor reveals how he was sacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhcBEjpwxg

Blogger, Maureen Badejo also talks about the sack too. Watch from 40 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IpH8dndJk

Righteousness89 what do you have to say? I was expecting you to comment with the speed of light as you always do on several threads.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
focus7:
I just posted on one thread about Oyedepo. A most deceptive and greedy pastor I ever know.

Modified: What a business strategy. A mandate to plant 10,000 churches in Nigeria with monthly minimum income generation of 3m. Multiply that by 10,000 that gives you 30billion in a month not adding what is generated from the other existing branches o.

You can imagine the pastor thought the motive was to win soul to the Lord not knowing it was to make money for Oyedepo.

Tell me how many importers from Alana international makes that as profit in a month. Omo church is a business o, fleets of aircraft loading and the boasting will increase volume.

Nigeria government should start taxing churches, it's a business setting in Nigeria.
Your analysis doesn't add up. How many members will a new Church have to generate 3 million in a month? An old church in the village maybe with the exception of Catholic Church, can't even generate 3 million in a whole year. Sometimes let's be realistic in our analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Mekudi: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2021
During the preparation of Shiloh 2020, my winners chapel resident pastor organised a meeting between we matured men and women to discuss the Shiloh 2020 , pastor said Winners didn't make provision for how each church will participate , from sound Engine, to TVs used to display the Shiloh, fueling , mobility, banners ,posters ,handbill e.t.c we had to raise funds among ourselves. Not even a dime from headquarters to support local branches

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2021
Anyways i will wait for a response from the Bishop himself before i will draw any conclusion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by mecustika: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2021
How can these pastors train and graduate from the grand Master himself and still fail to deliver. To Oyedepo, they are slowpokes and beyond hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Skmoda(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If true, It wouldn't be surprise because this is a sad but true reality of what the church has turn into these days.

Not much different from the world to whom the church was sent.

One man who I had great respect while growing up was Benson Idahosa. If I'd be honest, I respected him more than God. If God says a thing and he says something else, I would easily take what he says over that of God. So when I see many Christians do same today with their church leaders, i understand where they're coming from because i've been there and done that myself.

One day in late Nineties, a bishop in Idahosa's church, when there were just three of them, who was a family member lamented seriously about how it had become about how much money they brought to the headquarters in Benin City where Benson Idahosa was still in charge.

Although I wasn't yet saved at the time, I wasn't very comfortable with that news, as Benson Idahosa was a man i looked up to with great respect, and that didn't sound very nice in my ears.

It was clear that he had drifted from what he used to be, and began to chase the riches and things of this world which Jesus says chokes the Word and make it not to bear fruits to perfection in one's life.

It was that glaring that after his death his church made it a mandate to go back to their founding principles.

So when i speak the way i do about the loss of focus of today's church leaders concerning the things of God, that they now prioritize the lesser things like tithing, I am not speaking because I just want to speak, but I know what I'm talking about.

It's the sad reality of what the church has become today.

I pray the church gets back to the ways of the early church where it was all about God.

God bless.
With your long epistle you sound like an atheist..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2021
rolexino:
I have a cousin among the sacked pastors

Can you confirm from them the reason that was stated in the termination letter?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by lnspectorLawal(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2021
USLESS PASTOR
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by maste: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2021
We have many men of God. Where are the men for GOD?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by stagger: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2021
This story is completely false!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Newborn27(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Orun lo m'eni tiola.

End time GO

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by okonyia(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
I think you should be very careful for posting or writing fales information.
This is a lie and wicked. People should at least fear God.
The church never sack any pastor for low income or whatever. The church never care about offering ,but busy reaching out to the masses. The said pastors should be sincere enough to say the truth and stop blasphemy against church or pastors. If you are posted to a branch and you are not winning soul's, and not reaching out to the poor, then what are you doing?. Sleeping and collecting salary for Free?. It's well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
Business Nor Be Sin, i love my pastor, if you cant make money then you have failed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
This isn't new. Pentecostal Church are now business centres
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by praise11925(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
If you are an employee just know that one day you will be asked to use the exit door with or without meeting target...... Der is nothing bad because he was employed

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo Oyedepo Oyedepo still dey find money o, I no dey, I no dey, I no dey sleep on the money o, Who I be? Who I be?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by brian91(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If true, It wouldn't be surprise because this is a sad but true reality of what the church has turn into these days.

One man who I had great respect while growing up was Benson Idahosa. If I'd be honest, I respected him more than God. If God says a thing and he says something else, I would easily take what he says over that of God. So when I see many Christians do same today with their church leaders, i understand where they're coming from because i've been there and done that myself.

One day in late Nineties, a bishop in Idahosa's church, when there were just three of them, who was a family member lamented seriously about how it had become about how much money they brought to the headquarters in Benin City where Benson Idahosa was still in charge.

Although I wasn't yet saved at the time, I wasn't very comfortable with that news, as Benson Idahosa was a man i looked up to with great respect, and that didn't sound very nice in my ears.

It was clear that he had drifted from what he used to be, and began to chase the riches and things of this world which Jesus says chokes the Word and make it not to bear fruits to perfection in one's life.

It was that glaring that after his death his church made it a mandate to go back to their founding principles.

So when i speak the way i do about the loss of focus of today's church leaders concerning the things of God, that they now prioritize the lesser things like tithing, I am not speaking because I just want to speak, but I know what I'm talking about.

I pray the church gets back to the ways of the early church where it was all about God.

God bless.

Do you hear yourself, at all!!
Respecting a mortal to an immortal, supreme being sad
Jesus junior my foot cool

And for them CEO, the devil dey indirectly glamor dey laugh them eternity grin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
grin angry
obonujoker:

So he is not thinking of rapture like our nairaland pastor?
grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by charixel: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
When you say churches dis days is business some people will say I pity you.

Their slogan, if you don't tithe things will be tight for their enemies.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by wonder233: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Best comment! The sarcasm is spot on
GreenArrow1:
It's a normal thing in business abeg. You people should let him rest. If other financial institutions like Union Bank and GTB can do same, why are people raising voice about Winner Chapel?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Mekudi:
During the preparation of Shiloh 2020, my winners chapel resident pastor organised a meeting between we matured men and women to discuss the Shiloh 2020 , pastor said Winners didn't make provision for how each church will participate , from sound Engine, to TVs used to display the Shiloh, fueling , mobility, banners ,posters ,handbill e.t.c we had to raise funds among ourselves. Not even a dime from headquarters to support local branches

I wrote here some years back of how things play out in Christ Embassy where i was a member of the HAven, a PCF segment of the churcjh.

Haven is made up of rich professionals who love to finance the gospel in the church. Anytime there is any huge project, the burden is on this group to cough out the finance.

But when i had a terrible accident in 2001 that made me totally incapacitated, there was not even one of these group members who gave me a dime pending when i get back on my feet.

Months after i was able to walk again i resumed worshipping at the church and guess what...just a month after i got back to church, we had a meeting to raise money to buy a car for the pastor of that branch at Alakija. I just shook my head and left the church for good.

I hope they have changed. Many churches are all about the money they can get from members and they don't really care about the welfare of same members or even care so much about the primary purpose of soul winning.

This is why i say salvation is a personal thing... Don't look at the churches but focus on Christ Jesus, accept him as lord and saviour and relate with him directly and not through any mortal man like yourself.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Skmoda(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Brian47(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Wow business must move forward
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by wonder233: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
Shut up! Worshipper of man
okonyia:
I think you should be very careful for posting or writing fales information.
This is a lie and wicked. People should at least fear God.
The church never sack any pastor for low income or whatever. The church never care about offering ,but busy reaching out to the masses. The said pastors should be sincere enough to say the truth and stop blasphemy against church or pastors. If you are posted to a branch and you are not winning soul's, and not reaching out to the poor, then what are you doing?. Sleeping and collecting salary for Free?. It's well

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Samnavy: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
They never see anything after the death of real man of God Senior Prophet TB JOSHUA many things will happened to those Pastors and prophets.
Because they hide under the light of SN P TB J
But now no where to hide again. grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tirips(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2021
IVORY2009:

How can we help you pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.