Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137462 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by smokeyupu(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
This can’t be real, so the church is truly a business enterprise

NA TODAY YANSH BEGIN DEY FOR BACK?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by richmond500: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2021
tunnex190:

Name of the church please? I would like to book seat
its house on the rock.
U will book for seat due to how strict they are on covid19 protocols and doesn't want crowd, booking is totally free
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Gagare1(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Abeg no make me sin this Sunday. I tried not to laugh but failed. Apply more caution when using that name please. That pic and the statement attached is damn funny. Do not use that name lightly.
Karlovych:
grin grin Yahweh right now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by brian91(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

I don't blame you.

You should know I was speaking about my past when I wasn't even saved.

Now it's all about God.

You should see that now i place the Words of Jesus above the words of every other man including those in the Bible.

God bless.

Who do you blame since you don't blame me cheesy!!
Better stop making a foolery of your salvation instead continually make your sanctification a daily affair cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2021
the highest mistake a man can make is to abandon going to church to serve God completely becos of what ur bishop or pastor did or said. ur pastor is only human therefore dont expect perfection from him or her.. serve God becos you want to serve God .

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2021
brian91:

Who do you blame since you don't blame me cheesy!!
Better stop making a foolery of your salvation instead continually make your sanctification a daily affair cool
Why not take a quick look at my threads to see that you have no idea of who you're speaking about.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by mark2sunny(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2021
And you ran to the media. Are you serving God or church? If church's decision affects you, run to the God who called you to service. This actually might be the reason you were sacked. You were never called. And people like you will always give way to the called.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by brian91(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why not take a quick look at my threads to see that you have no idea of who you're speaking about.

shocked
Self acclaimed Jesus junior last I checked grin
The one who saw the revelation of the prophet of Baal from the real prophet lipsrsealed
I saw your quote to late TB Joshua and few others grin
Funny you!

Take heed to my honest reply Oga!
Sanctification, make it your daily affair cool

Have a bless'd week grin
Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Badbishop15(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Just listen to the gospel and be a doer of it...and leave God to judge all these "Men of God".
MONEY is one of the various way that the devil is using to fight the church..so sad many pastors are drifting away...SMH! cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by philemonemenike(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Now them we say don't judge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Smooyis(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2021
I think we should be careful how we disparage the personality of men of God on this forum. They are human and as such do not deserve our condemnation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Love55freas(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2021
this one strong ooooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Theoarhics: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Winning souls for christ is business, and you need money to be in business. If you aren't profiting r producing you would be cut off like the unproductive fig tree
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by D2UU: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2021
More church music from timaya
Even in the grave you must pay your tithes..
Abeg sack more cos country hard

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by abeliver: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
you see as people are believing this kind stuff, you begin to wonder why things are not moving forward...
one guy somewhere will just form any story and the stupid ones will carry it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by esky158(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wetin u expect from the man after seeing what obi cubana did at his mother burial the man no one carry last oooo him get star to gather him own money now . churches now business center
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tirips(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
IVORY2009:

I would have like help out, but too many scammers use this avenue here on nairaland, why did you deactivate your last handle?

I had a fall out with someone on a topic and didn't want any drama

Pls do help me
Means a lot...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
focus7:
I just posted on one thread about Oyedepo. A most manipulative, deceptive and greedy pastor I ever know.

Modified: What a business strategy. A mandate to plant 10,000 churches in Nigeria with monthly minimum income generation of 3m. Multiply that by 10,000 that gives you 30billion in a month not adding what is generated from the other existing branches o.

You can imagine the pastor thought the motive was to win soul to the Lord not knowing it was to make money for Oyedepo.

Tell me how many importers from Alaba international makes that as profit in a month. Omo church is a business o, fleets of aircraft loading and the boasting will increase volume.

Nigeria government should start taxing churches, it's a business setting in Nigeria.

There is no way those rural churches will be expected to generate N3m. Most have a average capacity of around 100 at most and N3m will translate to average of about N7,500 per worshipper per service.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

You just said Nonsense.

Every winners branch has an accommodation. (Usually at the back of the church). It's free for the pastor and his family. He doesn't need to pay a dime, the church doesn't give you money to rent anything. Once they redeploy you, you'll vacate and the next pastor will move in with his family. That's how it is in winners. Accomodation is free.

Secondly, paid which Money to get which hall? What are you saying please? Winners does not rent. They build their stations from scratch.

You're also talking of absenteeism? You think he's the only pastor running the affairs of the station? He has lieutenants and subsidiaries. It's a full time job. Fine they can have side hustle but you just have to find time to commit yourself to the number 1 purpose that brought you to that community.

What that pastor said might be true. I was in church today ( a winners branch in a remote area where my farm is ) and the pastor was unusually absent. To make matters worse, the assistant pastor said another pastor was coming next Sunday to preach. Maybe the former one has already been replaced we don't know but definitely , it was obvious something wasn't right somewhere.

Wow! Its obvious you don't know winners pretty well bro.. ... I didn't just say all those things just for saying sake. Please do your homework well. Go and ask the new pastors employed to the winners chapel. I would not say more than that. Cheers bro!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Eriokanmi: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
Omo.. business gats move forward na..even the fig tree that wasn't producing was cut down..

Pastors should take this as a lesson to venture into other businesses about from church so as not to be caught in a sapastic moment like this..
This is very wrong. The analogy you used is incoherent. How many disciples did Jesus sack for not preaching the gospel enough? Rather, He encouraged them to do more. Is church established to make money or to win souls? He would have made sense, had he sacked them for not winning souls for Christ. Many would say in the last day, Lord Lord, in your name did we do xyz and the Lord would say, I know ye not...there are many men and women of God whom God doesn't even have on His list of children. Churches are not business centres and this was what Jesus warned against.

No wonder we hardly see men of God who would raise the dead, open the blind and make deaf speak in the name of God today...Do you think God had changed? No! Its because people have compromised worshipping money and material things over their core cause...soul winning. Hardly would you see a popular pastor who wouldn't have armed security guards today. They don't want to die meanwhile Jesus' disciples feared no death. How can a man of God who fears death now raise people from the dead in the name of our Lord Jesus? Impossible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by traeces(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
No where in the letter was low income mentioned. They were sacked due to failure to reach their growth index
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Watch the video below from 2.44 minutes as a Living Faith Church Pastor reveals how he was sacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLhcBEjpwxg

Blogger, Maureen Badejo also talks about the sack too. Watch from 40 minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IpH8dndJk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Subjugator: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
AmandaTalks:
A pastor at Winners Chapel has cried out after he was sacked for not generating enough money in his branch.

According to the pastor, mr Peter Godwin, he was invited by the state pastor and getting there he met other pastors about 40 and they were all sacked over low income in their branches.

Watch the video below from 2.44 minutes as a Living Faith Church Pastor reveals how he was sacked

Business intents
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Tirips(f): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
IVORY2009:

I would have like help out, but too many scammers use this avenue here on nairaland, why did you deactivate your last handle?

I'm not a scammer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Hello...

You not on page

No one is sending anybody to relocate. It's a Franchise. Same with redeem. You can buy it with money by just forming holy ghost for 2 month. What matters is what you are able to remit afterwards.

Lol, i don't know about franchise o! I just stated what i know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Wande22(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
lamentor78:
He must be a lazy pastor, no body will sack a pastor because of income, every church in Living Faith has committee, Elders , Deacons board , these are the ones that will recommend a pastor sack to the state or he might have committed a grave offence but looking for public sympathy
There are some things I would love to spill out...... Just that my mobile number is here and some jackasses might want to trace my posts

TBH sir, the number of them is in THOUSANDS not in tens or hundreds
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
You sef, why you never de collect offering and tithes cheesy

AmandaTalks:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
philipobiz:

Omo see defending

I am actually not defending anybody. I am not a member but i have eyes in there. Most of those affected are the new pastors employed late last year.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by 12345baba(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo go trend this week
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by walexsho(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Honestly, it isn't easy for Winners chapel pastors ooo. Most of them took up the job cos of the bad economy. The target they are given is on the same level if not more than Bank Marketers. I repeat with confidence, By fire by force they must bring in certain number of converts.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Why is the church selfish ?.
You mean you want the pastor to move his family to a village of less than 100 villagers from the city ?. What school will his kids attend ?. What of the health institution in the village, that cannot cater for medical emergency ?. Why must the church sacrifice the younger generation for the church, instead of the GO's to be staying in the villages to win more souls, nope they will rather die in the comfort of the cities. My question is that what Jesus preached about loving your neighbor as yourself ?.

Well i don't know about that. I just stated what I know. The reason why they always advice their families to move with them is because they don't want the families to have scandals. Their are disciplinary issues that has led to the sack of some pastors.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by CodeTemplar: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

You just said Nonsense.

Every winners branch has an accommodation. (Usually at the back of the church). It's free for the pastor and his family. He doesn't need to pay a dime, the church doesn't give you money to rent anything. Once they redeploy you, you'll vacate and the next pastor will move in with his family. That's how it is in winners. Accomodation is free.

Secondly, paid which Money to get which hall? What are you saying please? Winners does not rent. They build their stations from scratch.

You're also talking of absenteeism? You think he's the only pastor running the affairs of the station? He has lieutenants and subsidiaries. It's a full time job. Fine they can have side hustle but you just have to find time to commit yourself to the number 1 purpose that brought you to that community.

What that pastor said might be true. I was in church today ( a winners branch in a remote area where my farm is ) and the pastor was unusually absent. To make matters worse, the assistant pastor said another pastor was coming next Sunday to preach. Maybe the former one has already been replaced we don't know but definitely , it was obvious something wasn't right somewhere.
That part about all branches having accommodation isnt true. It is 90% wrong.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Asu015(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
tillaman:
This can’t be real,

Its very real bro, join us in islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.