Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) (137370 Views)

Winners Chapel Sack Pastors For Not Meeting Financial Targets / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by rolexino(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
I have a cousin among the sacked pastors

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by sisisioge: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
People just rush nd judge without hearing d other side of the story.

The guy might just use financial issues to cover up, but there's more to been sacked.

I'm not really sure they can sack a pastor for not meeting financial target, but this pastor isn't saying the truth.

It might be that he's not doing d activities a full time pastor should be doing in d ministry like holding service at d right time or following d ministry guidelines.

Hmmmm....even if he's hiding under financials, some element of the story will help you see that the church is still wrong.

1. 40 pastors involved. All of them are corrupt?
2. They were sacked! How can God's people cast away theirs? We dont cast away our own, we sort to improve them.

The rest of the story isn't relevant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by CSTRR: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?

I Peter 4:7

Jesus may need to whip with koboko the buyers and sellers from his church the second time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Faithti(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday
am in ph...which church is dat lolz
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by xreal: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Sacking the 40 of them will make other marketers pastors to work hard.

It's not easy to service a private airline.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by GEEBITE: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
We should even ask if Lagos state with the highest numbers of congregants have up to 40 branches. I dont need to waste my time watching what was obviously made up.
obonujoker:
Lies... I don't believe this.

I believe Oyedepo is more of winning souls rather than mundane things...

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Wtf
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
grin
ruggedtimi:
Lately I stopped attending church because I see most of them as a business center....one certain church in pH if you no book seat online you can't gain access to the church on sunday
cool Why you no tell the pastor make he sub you?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Bluesea1and2:
No wonder they have engaged in massive outreach lately
Massive outreach? Selling what product though? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Godmademan(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Now you know why these branch pastors come up with so many programmes monthly and do rallies/evangelism. The smart ones have side hustle. When the church income dips, they fill the expected quota from their pocket and when there is boom, they enjoy their profit.
In all, men should learn to fear God

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by sukar886: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
I weak ooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Jeantmik: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2021
And the USSD created to collect thite and offering inside luck down was also a lie Na. Nawa for the religion addict oooo

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by oneble: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
I no dey believe all this lie. The church might have found questionable character in them

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
rolexino:
I have a cousin among the sacked pastors
Oya tell us abeg! Your cousin steal money? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by desiredhome: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2021
GreenArrow1:
It's a normal thing in business abeg. You people should let him rest. If other financial institutions like Union Bank and GTB can do same, why are people raising voice about Winner Chapel?
On top people's money? shocked shocked
How do you compare church to a private business?.....
What are the purposes for their business?.
The reason Africa will remain poor because they lack the capacity to think for themselves....
Slaves

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by loswhite(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
maxzzo1:
As a child of God u must be profitable to what ever is in our hands matt 25:14-26
If the parish is growing u will see it in d finance pls don't blame Bishop he wants the church to grow.....
There is always a scripture to back up whatever...lol

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Champneys: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Anybody who doesnt know the church is a business enterprise in this day and age, must be a large scale idio...t!

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
May I inquire as to why it can't be true? undecided

Let me see if i can attend to your enquiry.....

What happened to most of the pastor sacked is not about monetary issues. They are basically not telling the truth and they feel pained.

I know a winners pastor in Ogun State who told me that most of these pastors don't reside in the places where they are transferred which in turn led to their inefficiency(not doing their jobs accordingly).

I will give a scenario.....winners chapel will give you money to pay house rent in the place where you will pastor (according to their mandate your family should move with you to the place) but these pastors will for one reason or the other not move with their families. This results to absenteeism. They will only travel to their branches on Saturdays to prepare for Sunday service. They are required to do evangelism to create awareness about Christ and the church which they don't do as a result of not always being around. Unknown to some of these pastors, winners send some people to go do some investigations to know if these pastors are up and doing.

Secondly, they are been paid monies to get halls for their branches but some pastors will inflate the price while others even spent the money.

These pastors have so many misconducts they are not talking about but want to tarnish the image of the church.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Olatara(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
the church is a business to these holy men, they dont care about anything else than MONEYand TITHE!
Holy men?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
dazzlingd:
grin grin they didn't perform enough fake miracles

The remaining pastors must do the needful to survive, this scare by visiting babalawo to give magic powers to win more souls/ customers for the church.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by 123readygo: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Shame on all these Pentecostal Church pastors running a church like a business venture.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by walexsho(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2021
iota of truth is in this... if you work in any of their Business or establishment you must attend their church service. The pastors deceive non member to accept Job and their employment form indicates you're a new convert. Hence, You must attend their church service or you risk being laid off. Pastors must bring in converts by fire by force.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by olasquare: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".
I will not remind you again!

grin grin grin grin

Mehd o

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Angy55(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
ruggedtimi:

Mention the name of the church grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Princeton92(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Why do I find this very entertaining??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Op change the headline to "CEO sacks 40 brancch managers for not meeting up to Expectations".

The reason given in the letter was failure to meet church growth target which means church (branches) planting. That was the vision of the church and the reason he was employed in the first place.
I however think redeployment to some other department should've been considered instead of outright disengagement..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by chatinent: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Jesus foretold.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Simeonjoe1: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Bad mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
undecided sad SACKED over low income or they are 40 THIEVES that steal Church money sad? Nonsense news sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by philipobiz: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
obonujoker:
Lies... I don't believe this.

I believe Oyedepo is more of winning souls rather than mundane things...

Be dreaming untill you are told not to come to church again for not contributing enough money

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Let me see if i can attend to your enquiry.....

What happened to most of the pastor sacked is not about monetary issues. They are basically not telling the truth and they feel pained.

I know a winners pastor in Ogun State who told me that most of these pastors don't reside in the places where they are transferred which in turn led to their inefficiency(doing their jobs accordingly).

I will give a scenario.....winners chapel will give you money to pay house rent in the place where you will pastor (according to their mandate your family should move with you to the place) but these pastors will for one reason or the other not move with their families. This results to absenteeism. They will only travel to their branches on Saturdays to prepare for Sunday service. They are required to do evangelism to create awareness about Christ and the church which they don't do as a result of not always being around. Unknown to some of these pastors, winners send some people to go do some investigations to know if these pastors are up and doing.

Secondly, they are been paid monies to get halls for their branches but some pastors will inflate the price while others even spent the money.

These pastors have so many misconducts they are not talking about but want to tarnish the image of the church.
Interesting! What you describe are surely problems that businesses have to tackle regularly. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks 40 Pastors 'For Low Income From Their Branches' (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
People just rush nd judge without hearing d other side of the story.

The guy might just use financial issues to cover up, but there's more to been sacked.

I'm not really sure they can sack a pastor for not meeting financial target, but this pastor isn't saying the truth.

It might be that he's not doing d activities a full time pastor should be doing in d ministry like holding service at d right time or following d ministry guidelines.

Even though I'm not a fan, but the reason for sack is almost unbelievable.
Perhaps, the reason may be due to misappropriation and misconduct.
But whichever way, money is involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For 2020 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead / At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.