Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39546 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:17am On May 14, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed *cough*
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:18am On May 14, 2011
Ivynwa:

@190
190 Boy what is wrong with you?? grin kiss Don't you sleep Sweetie, everybody in NL have gone to bed except you and your Mzdarkie. You guys love is seeming stronger by the day.
What kind of signature do you have on there, will you remove that F-word thing make I see road pass Ojare. grin grin kiss kiss

Hi swerry

Its one girl on my bed thats refusing to allow me sleep

you know how some girls and their wahala is
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 5:21am On May 14, 2011
OMG! Mzdarkie is here, don't be mad at me Darkie, how are you doing sweetheart? Hope good?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:21am On May 14, 2011
Ivynwa:

OMG! Mzdarkie is here, don't be mad at me Darkie, how are you doing sweetheart? Hope good?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:24am On May 14, 2011
I'm good Ivy. i am not mad,
was just laughing  grin. I am fine tho. how are u?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:31am On May 14, 2011
hiss,   undecided undecided

Ivy answer me jor  undecided

my girlfriend currently lying on my body says hi
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 5:38am On May 14, 2011
190:

hiss,   undecided undecided

Ivy answer me jor  undecided

my girlfriend currently lying on my body says hi

Oh Okay, say Hi to your babe for me too.

MzDarkSkin:

I'm good Ivy. i am not mad,
was just laughing  grin. I am fine tho. how are u?

I'm good too, let me leave you lovebirds to do your thing, I gotta catch some sleep. Take care of you.  kiss  kiss

and

Better be good (I mean be of good behaviour), Mr Mischievious! grin kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:40am On May 14, 2011
^Gud! to who,

you or my girlfriend lying on my bed!! angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 5:44am On May 14, 2011
190:

^Gud! to who,

you or my girlfriend lying on my bed!! angry

You had me laughing there,  grin  grin
I knew your mischievious mind will go wild and specified that you be of good behaviour.
Okay Whatever! However it pleases you "Just be good okay Baby". There sure ain't no dull moment with you boy. grin kiss kiss. Gotta go, gotta go----take care.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:47am On May 14, 2011
^Gud nite, cos im going to have sex rite now too
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:48am On May 14, 2011
Okay good night Ivy. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:49am On May 14, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:52am On May 14, 2011
Don't go too hard. The doll might pop. shocked
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 5:53am On May 14, 2011
190:

^Gud nite, cos im going to have sex rite now too

Abeg I no fit laugh 190,
Behave yourself, don't make Darkie feel uncomfortable here. What's wrong with you? You boy! I no get your energy right now. Later okay.

@Darkie
Nite Darkie
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:54am On May 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Ivynwa:

Abeg I no fit laugh 190,
Behave yourself, don't make Darkie feel uncomfortable here. What's wrong with you? You boy! I no get your energy right now. Later okay.

@Darkie
Nite Darkie

mscheww undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:55am On May 14, 2011
ogugua88:

grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:56am On May 14, 2011
hiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 5:58am On May 14, 2011
ogugua88:

grin  grin  grin
All you Nairalanders are incurable, you are real funny Ogugua. You mean "it has to be a doll for him to announce it so" Now I mustn't offend my Babyboy! wink
Cheers to you guys! kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 6:08am On May 14, 2011
Leave ogugua to keep running her mouth, angry

she has paid her full subscription so she sure can run her mouth! angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:12am On May 14, 2011
Ivynwa:
grin  grin  grin
All you Nairalanders are incurable, you are real funny Ogugua. You mean "it has to be a doll for him to announce it so" Now I mustn't offend my Babyboy! wink
Cheers to you guys! kiss

Loool smiley

Fakes/posers talk/laugh the loudest. Ain't that right 190? Lol kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 6:12am On May 14, 2011
ogugua88:

Loool smiley

Fakes/posers talk/laugh the loudest. Ain't that right 190? Lol kiss
shocked shocked angry angry

hmmm, angry angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Tosinville(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2011
This poster is high on canabiz, are you that ugly for a girl to come along with u from the united states or something? Mumu thread from a zulu goat that claims to be a nigerian.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 7:41am On May 14, 2011
Tosinville:

This poster is high on canabiz, are you that ugly for a girl to come along with u from the united states or something? Mumu thread from a zulu goat that claims to be a nigerian.
That is plain wrong. You committing the posters offence, it's even worse.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Phate07(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Whats your beef? Cant you get your point across without insulting the poster?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sexylogan(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2011
Tosinville:

?. sad
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Tosinville(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2011
J12, phate07, sexylogan

I think you guys should have ask the poster what has he turned nigerian girls into? a dust-bin or a toilet tissue? Is he the only first nigerian guy to be in the states & what is so special about the AA girls he kiss anyway?

Last i checked, the poster is not even a nigerian or african, he's just here to insult nigerians girls to seek more attention for himself.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2011
Tosinville:

J12, phate07, sexylogan

I think you guys should have ask the poster what has he turned nigerian girls into? a dust-bin or a toilet tissue? Is he the only first nigerian guy to be in the states & what is so special about the AA girls he kiss anyway?

Last i checked, the poster is not even a nigerian or african, he's just here to insult nigerians girls to seek more attention for himself.
I was talking about why you had to bring in the zulu's into this. Calling him a zulu goat is out of order.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Texther(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2011
Im new here and dont wanna insult but u really deserve one.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 12:14pm On May 14, 2011
J12:

I was talking about why you had to bring in the zulu's into this. Calling him a zulu goat is out of order. 

But to be sincere the dude is a GLORIFIED ZULU GOAT, thats what happens wen u roll with black dudes all day

riding tricycles, wearing caps against the wind, and rolling dice and having bling bling on their teeth doing nothing but  wearing trousers on their

waists all day, these AA' phenomena certainly be-clouds their senses of reasoning, dont worry in 2 months time when hes adjusted to the NIGERIAN

Sun, he would come back here and praise the Nigerian ladies whom he cant do without
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Tosinville(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2011
J12

bro, is the word hitting your nerve or something? Are u zulu goat or the poster using 2 ids? Can u see the poster deserve slap if its possible, as a matter of fact you should have ask me was it not the nigerian girls he has being kissing before he move to the states? He is a scum 4 real.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 14, 2011
@190 and Tosinville:
okay, I don hear.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Igwe419: 4:03pm On May 14, 2011
Paddy_lo you went to American, you learn how to take care of your teeth the western way, and now you are telling the women in Naija that they should not come close to you unless they floss, does your mother floss? I don't think so

You look like a donkey you must be very confident too

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.