Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39538 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 14, 2011
^^ there he is. Igwe what's up? smiley
You disappeared for a while. I hope everything is ok with you.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Igwe419: 4:11pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin as you can see I am fine my friend, but due to other commitments I just pop in here and there grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 14, 2011
Igwe419:

MzDarkSkin as you can see I am fine my friend, but due to other commitments I just pop in here and there  grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Good to hear bro. Well it's damn nice to have you around to keep me cracking up with laughter! I appreciate your sense of humor.  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Igwe419: 4:21pm On May 14, 2011
wink

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 14, 2011
the igwe of igbo land, na wetin they na, which state u dey head na
? cuz i see u be igwe o lol grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2011
Don little you don't talk to me anymore! angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Don little you don't talk to me anymore! angry
ha my bad, have been busy lol, cuz i see u dnt come on other topics, just romance, i just had time for romance topics just today lolz, n ur bf hahah, he scared the shiiiit outa me that day lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 4:45pm On May 14, 2011
is paddy lo actually nigerian?

cant really tell from his photo because he looks very un-nigerian and I'm still surprised he got girls talkless they also gave him their mouth to kiss?

hmm- if they opened thread to discuss that aspect i wonder what they'd say.

me i only date will smith lookalikes cos the egungun looking type kind of scare me.

no offence.

ati oun, ati ore e, nkan be.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2011
tpia@:

is paddy lo actually nigerian?

cant really tell from his photo because he looks very un-nigerian and I'm still surprised he got girls talkless they also gave him their mouth to kiss?

hmm- if they opened thread to discuss that aspect i wonder what they'd say.

me i only date will smith lookalikes cos the egungun looking type kind of scare me.

no oofence.
THAnk you lol, he is prob frm fucking india, coming here to posses us with his devilish shiiiit, lol
i wonder who kissed him, is aunty i guess grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

ha my bad, have been busy lol, cuz i see u dnt come on other topics, just romance, i just had time for romance topics just today lolz, n your bf hahah, he scared the shiiiit outa me that day lol

grin grin I am a grown woman. wink wink
Anyway I am glad you are ok though. Feel free to speak tho.

I'm gonna stop derailing.

I do believe this poster is Nigerian but he is just trying to and has successfully cause(d) a riot.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2011
lol yeah, but was good tho
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 14, 2011
Nothing much. Just got home from a day of self pampering.
Went to work sold over $1,000 worth of merchandise within the first hour!
Got off mad early and dolled myself up! BEAUTIFUL day today! smiley smiley

And yourself?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 14, 2011
damn 1000dollars,

sheeet u must be clubbbing thru out tonight for that success lol
ha, semester over, just turning it up, for the rest of the day lol
enjoying my life
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

damn 1000dollars,

sheeet u must be clubbbing thru out tonight for that success lol
ha, semester over, just turning it up, for the rest of the day lol
enjoying my life

grin grin grin you know it! I don't club tho!  grin Can't stay out of trouble when it comes to the clubs  grin grin School is finally out over here too and everyone is back in town now! So it's REALLY on! Last day of class was May 5th for me ON CAMPUS but I had MAD exams to take online esp. for my CIS course (2 for the lab and 1 for the lecture)  undecided. Seems like you are a lively person! I like that!  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 14, 2011
u dont club, damn that aint right for a young woman like you lol
damn, like beating sum crazy bitchess inn the club?? i like that tho
damn, u just taking classses huh? tryna graduate, i feel that
helll yeah am livey
what else to do, than go beef it up in a club on a friday evening and saturday night lol and get
ready for church on sunday lol. @least pray to God for forgiveness lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

u dont club, damn that aint right for a young woman like you lol
damn, like beating sum crazy bitchess inn the club?? i like that tho
damn, u just taking classses huh? tryna graduate, i feel that
helll yeah am livey
what else to do, than go beef it up in a club on a friday evening and saturday night lol and get
ready for church on sunday lol. @least pray to God for forgiveness lol

lmao! trust me, i can't be locked in the same room with too many chicks much less a club.
i'm not gonna tell it all but when you are a female who hangs out with the hottest guys
in the area you get salty looks and tests from females who try to style you out. Knowing my temper. . . lipsrsealed
i CAN no longer handle life style!

I'd rather stay home and be on the lappy or go to private outings or house parties than have a long rap sheet
for having to drag someone and shame myself in the process! You get me?  wink

LMAO@ act 'heathen like' and then ask for forgiveness! You are a NAUGHTY NAUGHTY boy!  grin

anyway bro, I'm out now. Enough derailing. I will ttyl bro. Nice talking to you again! Please take care. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 14, 2011
bye tongue cool cheesy grin wink smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 6:16pm On May 14, 2011
ati oun, ati ore e, nkan be.

Always try to translate your yoruba's into english make we know wetin u dey talk grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by princeonx: 7:55pm On May 14, 2011
190:

Always try to translate your yoruba's into english make we know wetin u dey talk grin

She said the poster should go f4.*k himself cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by AMADU77: 11:44pm On May 14, 2011
how many time ur mother n sisters brush daily ?
how many time u use to bruch b4 u went to USA?
angry

a f$$kin 9ja boy who went to USA and now is coming to teach our people how to be clean

those r our girls, u like them its ok, u dont go fk urself undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2011
Well, there is nothing wrong in teaching how to brush.
tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by AMADU77: 11:54pm On May 14, 2011
i wish that boy will get " sok" by a girl who just had pepper soup
kiss kiss kiss
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2011
I think he will first make sure she flosses before allowing her to "sok" him. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 1:09am On May 15, 2011
prince_onx:

She said the poster should go f4.*k himself cool
shocked shocked
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by ekoair(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2011
chi ne ke paddy lo from skyscrapercity is afraid of naija mouth smh.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by CrudeOil2(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2011
If you checkout the poster in real life, you might be shocked to find out he doesn't even brush his teeth. Come here dey form king of floss? Thunder fire you.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsPotato(f): 1:45pm On May 15, 2011
Poster , as much as I agree with you that a normal person should brush twice a day and floss every single day and rinse with mouthwash before they brush, but I think you are thinking it all in your head way too much.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sdot4(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2011
this guy is just JOBLESS tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Egbagirl(f): 4:53am On May 16, 2011
Crude Oil:

If you checkout the poster in real life, you might be shocked to find out he doesn't even brush his teeth. Come here dey form king of floss? Thunder fire you.

Right! I checked out his pic and some video that someone put up and I sure as hell would never want to kiss him (uurrggh!!! *shivers*)

@Poster, youve been in America for how many years now and all of a sudden you think you are all that. Before you left, did you ever floss? or brush your teeth twice daily? On top say you go yankee, you come dey form. Abeg! how many yankee babes sef dey floss? How many of the ones you have kissed actually floss? They maybe lied to you. you cant be too sure.

Please dont start acting like some bigger boy on top say u dey yankee. Its ok to introduce flossing and wat not to ur babe but not wth that kind of attitude. Its not like you knew what flossing was 'fore you left NG.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:10am On May 16, 2011
^^ typical noise. If he cornered you in a club in poor lighting you'd probably want his babies.

Anyway, that aside, the OP is only expressing his discomfort at an apparently real issue.
No need to insult the dude. I would be pissed too if I took a girl out and she had stale dragon breath.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Egbagirl(f): 5:26am On May 16, 2011
2buff:

^^ typical noise. If he cornered you in a club in poor lighting you'd probably want his babies.

Anyway, that aside, the OP is only expressing his discomfort at an apparently real issue.
No need to insult the dude. I would be pissed too if I took a girl out and she had stale dragon breath.

hahahahaahhhahahah I swear I couldnt help but laugh! you crack me up! SMH. I have no comments for you. Cant be bothered really.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2011
The wan way dey vex me sef na the wan of comparing our girls to the oyibo ones.
Dose gurls way no even dey bath for winter, talk more of using sponge. . .still wear one jeans for 2weeks.
My grandmama dey crack chicken bones like no Man's biz. . .courtesy of chewing sticks and toothbrush of recent.
Me?? . . .brush twice a day, then floss and mouthwash again? . . .mouth na pomo? mba nu! . . .wetin i dey chop sef
Make dis topic die abeg. . .taa!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband Celebrate 26th Marriage Anniversary / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.