Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39545 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsPotato(f): 8:33am On May 16, 2011
Orton1_0:

The wan way dey vex me sef na the wan of comparing our girls to the oyibo ones.
Dose gurls way no even dey bath for winter, talk more of using sponge. . .still wear one jeans for 2weeks.
My grandmama dey crack chicken bones like no Man's biz. . .courtesy of chewing sticks and toothbrush of recent.
Me?? . . .brush twice a day, then floss and mouthwash again? . . .mouth na pomo? mba nu! . . .wetin i dey chop sef
Make dis topic die abeg. . .taa!!

I was about to comment as such untill u brought it up grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Poster , as much as I agree with you that a normal person should brush twice a day and floss every single day and rinse with mouthwash before they brush

Orton1_0:

The wan way dey vex me sef . . . Me?? . . .brush twice a day, then floss and mouthwash again? . . .mouth na pomo? mba nu! . . .wetin i dey chop sef
Make dis topic die abeg. . .taa!!

Ms. Potato:

I was about to comment as such untill u brought it up grin

Wishy-washy much undecided cool cool cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Calamama: 11:50am On May 16, 2011
I'd take a native Nigerian's person's teeth over the teeth of Americans or British any day of the week. Healthy Niger food, little to no confectioneries, no burgers and chips, mean Niger people's teeth, by n large, have no cavities or mouth disease. I remember once having to visit dentist in Frankfurt for a chipped tooth after and accident and the dentist was so impressed with my gum and the perfection of my teeth he called other dentists and student nurses to come look.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 11:51am On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

Lmao!!! cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 16, 2011
baba let me advice u! u will b deceiving urself looking 4 a gurl using floss or brushing 2ce daily. i am 99.99% sure dat all gurls on dis site dont know wot floss is. even if dey know, dey dont have access 2 it, if they do den i' sure dat dey wont use it 4 dey re 2 local.(sori gurls buh d truth hae 2 b leaked once in a yle, )
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 12:57pm On May 16, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Lmao!!! cheesy

grin grin grin Have you seen the one with the "When I travelled down to Nigeria, I saw Nigerians drink and bathe in insect infested cloudy water" from her too? grin

I tire for Miss-i-will-say-anything-to-feel-among-oh grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2011
I agree with orton_1, I have never seen a white person scrub. They usually run the bath, bubble it up and sit in for about 30mins and get up wipe themselves(they don't even rinse) ta_da.
I went to sleep at my friend's house one time and she ran me a bath I was like wdf, Thank god I brought my african body scrub sef(the ropy ropy one). I quickly removed the plug and cleaned the bath fineeeee and had a good clean shower(scrubbed all the dirt I picked up from their bedsheets)

I am not a racist.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by SAGoddess: 1:15pm On May 16, 2011
LOL, page 19 and people are up in arms about dental floss grin grin grin grin makes me wonder!!!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 2:31pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

. . . and had a good clean shower[b](scrubbed all the dirt I picked up from their bedsheets)[/b]
I am not a racist.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, they don't scrub apparently, because it[b] raises [/b] their skin cheesy whatever that means undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

BB you don come again! undecided
Abeg free Msp . . .You should even give her credit . . .she don try.  wink

kandiikane:

I agree with orton_1, I have never seen a white person scrub. They usually run the bath, bubble it up and sit in for about 30mins and get up wipe themselves(they don't even rinse) ta_da.
I went to sleep at my friend's house one time and she ran me a bath I was like wdf, Thank god I brought my african body scrub sef(the ropy ropy one). I quickly removed the plug and cleaned the bath fineeeee and had a good clean shower(scrubbed all the dirt I picked up from their bedsheets)

I am not a racist.

Kandii dear . . .Thanks for the Affirmation.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsPotato(f): 3:08pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

I am not a racist.

Thank you.  wink

But I dont think its all Oyinbos really. They are Asians and Africans and Hispanics and other races whom are clean and some are dirty. It all depends on their upbringing really.

Like in China, if you are from a very poor family, you dont expect her to bath all the time cause their family cannot really afford water in general and when they bathe, they had to recycle the water many times.

Bu some people are generally just dirty or lazy.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2011
Do you scrub? lol wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsPotato(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

Do you scrub? lol wink

U asking me or who?

And I think those people u hang out with are those people whom dont really bath or scrub or whatever you call it.

I know some whites whom bath very well though smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2011
For Africans, that I know of, scrubbing is part of life. Even if you have the tinniest drop of water you will make sure it lasts for when you scrub and rinse. I know there are people living in poverty who go days without water but if the have the chance they will scrub all that dirt and poverty off. I also know that nowadays young Africans do not scrub but that is just been dirty and lazy.
Bathing with scrub is part of the cleanliness in Africa

Oyinbos tend not to use scrub. Even if they did they use flannels(I means what dirt does that take off?)
Also, they tend not to rinse their cutleries with clean water after washing them.
That is why when I go to eat their homes, I take my own plastics spoon, plate, knife and cup.

I am not a racist
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2011
I am not talking about bathing(bubble bath ), I am talking about bathing with scrub(to clean the body)

Everyone can bath but not everyone use scrub

Also they do not use water to clean themselves after having a [b]s[/b]hit or p[b]i[/b]ss, they use tissue, wipe and wear clothes

I nearly fainted when I saw this.
Tissue is to wipe the toilets seats or just to clean the remnants of faeces after that you should take soap and water and clean your ass well, well.
And you wonder how people get skidmarks.

Even after you piss(women), you should use water to rinse.
if you are in a public toilet and cannot use the water, wet tissue before you enter cubicle and wipe
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 3:38pm On May 16, 2011
Orton1_0:

BB you don come again! undecided
Abeg free Msp . . .You should even give her credit . . .she don try.  wink

Kandii dear . . .Thanks for the Affirmation.

cry But, but, but i was only reminiscing on the tales by moonlight i read na cry Why do you have to be a killjoy and a spoilsport  angry angry embarassed cry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by randyorton: 3:45pm On May 16, 2011
@op,
shey na just mouth wash naija babes need.they also need punny soap.99% of them smell down.pls do not take your nose close to d punny of a nigerian girl(home or abroad esp the yoruba babes).just an advice
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMAOOOOOOOOOO, ABEG, this man don finish nigeria babes pata pata, abi na onli 1% punny dey smell fresh?

looool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by SAGoddess: 3:50pm On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMAOOOOOOOOOO, ABEG, this man don finish nigeria babes pata pata, abi na onli 1% punny dey smell fresh?

looool

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kpolli(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2011
can chewing stick be counted as flossing?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by SAGoddess: 3:58pm On May 16, 2011
Is that like a toothpick Kpolli? But NO, even that does not count as flossing. . . . . .
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 4:04pm On May 16, 2011
randyorton:

@op,
shey na just mouth wash naija babes need.they also need punny soap.99% of them smell down.pls do not take your nose close to d punny of a nigerian girl(home or abroad esp the yoruba babes).just an advice

You must get around a lot then Mr Gigolo undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsPotato(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2011
Kandi, different strokes for different folks. In Malaysia, all public toilets have a pipe to wash and that is what the Oyinbos seems to get irritated by it because we are known to so called "flood the whole toilet" just because after we do our business transaction, we wash. I once asked one of them why are they irritated and they say they hate wet floors and it will make their jeans wet.

Than I went to Hong Kong and Switzerland and Im shocked that most of the Public Toilets have no hose/pipe to wash. Its just a toilet and toilet paper. So I guess they dont like wet floors like the Oyinbos.

But when it comes to scrub, you must be aware that every race has a different type of skin. I know Oyinbos are known to have Dry skin while Asians are known to have oily skin and Ive seen a doc somewhere different race have different skin texture and they even stated that African skin are the most toughest skin while the whites have the most thinnest skin layer. (dont know if thats true or not).  undecided

last week I just came back from a skin talk where dermatologist from abroad talks about skin and they told us not to use skin scrub on our skin because it will damage the skin cells.

So u imagine! I scrub my skin on a daily basis and suddenly some skin doctor come telling me this.  undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kpolli(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2011
@ SA Goddess,

But they both remove meat particles from the mouth, (which is his major reason for flossing)
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2011
@Ms.potato, no wonder dirt accumulates on their skin.

Scrubbing the body has never harmed anyone.
Dirt from the skin can only be removed by scrubbing.
Scrubbing my skin is what makes it glow and shiny cool

And when you say that Oyinbo, have dry clean and asians have oily.

Skin type varies.
I know men have tougher skin and oilier than females but when it comes to it whether black, white, yellow, brown, green, pink any of these can have oily or dry skin.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 6:48pm On May 16, 2011
randyorton:

@op,

Once upon a time, I remember telling you, Mr.RandyOrton, that you hardly make sense in your posts. Thanks for reinforcing my opinion about you. smiley

So, quick question: How many Nigerian pu55ies have eaten/smelled? ---give me a rough estimate. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 7:24pm On May 16, 2011
BABE!:

Once upon a time, I remember telling you, Mr.RandyOrton, that you hardly make sense in your posts. Thanks for reinforcing my opinion about you. smiley

So, quick question: How many Nigerian pu55ies have eaten/smelled? ---give me a rough estimate. smiley

Why are you suddenly vexing? He is only doing what 97% of Nairaland menboy in the romance section revel in as their pasttimes, with girls like you indulging them in their foolishness.

See here, all I had to do was put "Nigerian girls are" in the search bar below and see what came up undecided

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3Abko28ysgdng&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=nigerian+girls+are&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-666807.0.html

This link on page one has 10 different topics, you don't have to open the topics, just click next to see the nauseating topics on display about everything wrong with Nigerian ladies and the 100% perfect Naija men, i stopped clicking next when I got to page 40 and got tired, that is 400 negative topics and counting undecided Hopefully you can connect why people are annoyed it made front page undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by armyofone(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2011
must you go tribal/native to make your point? you must be a truck pusher
how many skid mark dey that pant/boxer when you wear the time when you type that,
ewu meeee tongue

randyorton:

@op,

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 7:33pm On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

Why are you suddenly vexing? He is only doing what 97% of Nairaland menboy in the romance section revel in as their pasttimes, with girls like you indulging them in their foolishness.

See here, all I had to do was put "Nigerian girls are" in the search bar below and see what came up undecided

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3Abko28ysgdng&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=nigerian+girls+are&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-666807.0.html

This link on page one has 10 different topics, you don't have to open the topics, just click next to see the nauseating topics on display about everything wrong with Nigerian ladies and the 100% perfect Naija men, i stopped clicking next when I got to page 40 and got tired, that is 400 negative topics and counting undecided

Babe, I ain't vexing. Carefully read my post again. If I was vexing I wouldn't bother putting smiley faces.  Where's this vibe coming from anyways?

If an outsider compares our posts sef, he will give your's a higher "vexation" rating.  smiley

Anyways, it's all good. I just need him to answer my question.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Phate07(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2011
kpolli:

can chewing stick be counted as flossing?
grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2011
BABE!:

Babe, I ain't vexing. Carefully read my post again. If I was vexing I wouldn't bother putting smiley faces.  Where's this vibe coming from anyways?

If an outsider compares our posts sef, he will give your's a higher "vexation" rating.  smiley

Anyways, it's all good. I just need him to answer my question.

Nah, was referring to your stance on the whole thread, hence reason I posted the link to so many other similar derogatory topics about Nigerian women. So if OP can talk about all Nigerian girls not using mouthwash, surely Randyorton can talk about whatever he wants to say without you pulling him up by the scruff of his neck, otherwise that'd be whats that word called again er . . .double standard, just saying, no offience of course. And no one is offended with Mr Cork's post because he is always joking around, hence can't be taken seriously.

Saw this on just the first 3 pages of that link spanning over 100 pages about the ills and woe of the cursed naija woman;

Nigerian girls are cheap like pure water
Nigerian girls would sell their Mother for Backberry
Nigerian girls have protuding belly
Nigerian girls are ugly and silly
Nigerian girls in the US are lonely
armpit hair
ashewos in Italy
steal debit/card
do juju
are facially ugly
hos
stretchmarks on their behind
ugly weave
are gold diggers
are desperate to get married
are shite in bed
are promiscuous
are unattractive
are doormats
have thick lips
wear heavy makeup
are poor
are fat
are too black
pretend not to eat in front of men
wear second hand pant and bra
eat too much
light vs dark
short vs tall
fat vs thin
virgin vs non-virgin
igbo girls end up single and don't marry cos of high bride price
yoruba girls love money
hausa girls are love-peddler under their veil
edo girls are this
calabar girls are that

. . .and thats just on the first 3 pages undecided This is the www and a lot of people think everything they see is the Gospel hence would believe anything they see here about Nigerians.

How many "Nigerian men are" threads do you see, prolly around 1%  i.e. one for every 100 thread bashing girls, because they don't tolerate that nonsense, they gang up and bully the girl who opens such thread to the extent that she becomes a marked woman who cannot put any foot right and years later they still talk crudely and with so much venom about her, that you'd think one of them dropped dead from the shock of reading her post, useless buncha twats, well a lot of them sha cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 9:27pm On May 16, 2011
I'm sorry that my reply is gonna be really short compared to your's. grin

RandyOrton and I have personal issues.--lol. Maybe not personal but we sha have issues. If it was any other person spiting their BS, I would have kept quite. I'm used to all the "Nigerians girls bashing" on here.

And by the way, if you noticed, PADDY_LO only asked a question. He demanded an answer. There was no need for bashing him and getting all hyper. And he was saying the fact sef, most Nigerians don't floss.

On the other hand~~ RandyOrton, just randomly dropped his stu[i]pid[/i] statistical figures~~ That + the fact that I never really liked him(well, his posts--lol) resulted in my reply to him. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.