Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39556 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 9:31pm On May 16, 2011
who was paddy lo's question directed at?

myself?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2011
BABE!:

I'm sorry that my reply is gonna be really short compared to your's. grin

RandyOrton and I have personal issues.--lol. Maybe not personal but we sha have issues.  If it was any other person spiting their BS, I would have kept quite. I'm used to all the "Nigerians girls bashing" on here.

And by the way, if you noticed,  PADDY_LO only asked a question. He demanded an answer. There was no need for bashing him and getting all hyper. And he was saying the fact sef, most Nigerians don't floss.

On the other hand~~ RandyOrton, just randomly dropped his stu[i]pid[/i] statistical figures~~ That + the fact that I never really liked him(well, his posts--lol) resulted in my reply to him.  smiley

cheesy grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2011
Ehehnn page 20 !
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 9:57pm On May 16, 2011
BABE!:

I'm sorry that my reply is gonna be really short compared to your's. grin

RandyOrton and I have personal issues.--lol. Maybe not personal but we sha have issues. If it was any other person spiting their BS, I would have kept quite. I'm used to all the "Nigerians girls bashing" on here.

And by the way, if you noticed, PADDY_LO only asked a question. He demanded an answer. There was no need for bashing him and getting all hyper. And he was saying the fact sef, most Nigerians don't floss.

On the other hand~~ RandyOrton, just randomly dropped his stu[i]pid[/i] statistical figures~~ That + the fact that I never really liked him(well, his posts--lol) resulted in my reply to him. smiley

Sorry I don't do nothing but epistles either, and boy am I glad no be me eye go pain cheesy

paddy lo:
I have gone on tons of dates. . .but the problem is i hesitate to kiss naija girls. . even when they willingly offer their lips and mouths

The reason?. . .I cannot be too sure of their dental hygiene. .

How many of them brush 2wice daily?. . use mouthwash or more importantly how many floss?

Translation, I have dated lorryloads of Nigerian babes. . . i hesitate to kiss the new ones i meet/intend to meet. . .Can anyone corroborate if it is 1% or 10% of them that brush undecided

Wharraquezshun

Tpia, one of the highly esteemed Juror on the land, una see am so, over to you biko cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:04pm On May 16, 2011
LOL---@ you calling Tpiah. Ogugua88 already "dealt" with her on this thread. If I were to go against her again, it's all gonna be repetition. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by chiogo(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2011
Where is the question? The thread's title looks more like a statement.

Anyway, this topic is pretty funny. . .coming from the poster. cheesy Na wa oo.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 10:29pm On May 16, 2011
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 16, 2011
^^ Tpia, remember I'm praying for you smiley
Don't get annoyed
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2011
BABE!:

LOL---@ you calling Tpiah. Ogugua88 already "dealt" with her on this thread. If I were to go against her again, it's all gonna be repetition. smiley

That was me just responding to her last post to save herself the bother of trying to rationalise your post that the butter-wouldn't-melt-in-his-mouth Paddylo was simply asking innocent questions wink

Dealt with Tpia, was she going for her, is that what that was, nah, that wasn't even close enough to scratch the surface honestly . . . nah, the thread would have been at least 50 pages long and have been locked or deleted grin

chiogo:

Where is the question? The thread's title looks more like a statement.

Anyway, this topic is pretty funny. . .coming from the poster. cheesy Na wa oo.

Gbam, end of thread grin

Well I guess those queer as a three-dollar bill Nigerian men who make up 95% of the total men on this section, still have a thing or two to get off their chest to make us understand why they now bat for the other side cheesy It can't be a mental health epidemic that is affecting only the men, which leaves me to conclude that they are all gay. Hey dude, its okay to come out of your closets and embrace your sexuality, its a free world and we still love you all cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:38pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

Babe

a decent woman doesnt look for trouble.

Dont push it because even advocator will not save you should you get yourself in hot sh1t.

I think i've been patient enough.

Please stick whatever issues you have, up your azz.

Sweetheart, what's going on?   What's the maRRer?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:42pm On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

That was me just responding to her last post to save herself the bother of trying to rationalise your post that the butter-wouldn't-melt-in-his-mouth Paddylo was simply asking innocent questions wink

Dealt with Tpia, was she going for her, is that what that was, nah, that wasn't even close enough to scratch the surface honestly . . . nah, the thread would have been at least 50 pages long and have been locked or deleted grin

Gbam, end of thread grin Well I guess those queer as a three-dollar bill Nigerian men who make up 95% of the total men on this section, still have a thing or two to get off their chest to make us understand why they now bat for the other side cheesy

Whatever you say~~ whatever you meant.  smiley

Thank God I put the word "dealt" in quotes. Anyways, it's all good.  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 10:47pm On May 16, 2011
^^^
Yup, I made sure my post "dealt" with all the intepretation of "dealt" too, you see I don't like jumping the gun but don't like leaving no stones unturned either wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 10:51pm On May 16, 2011
^^ Erm, actually, you only "Dealt" with one possible meaning of "dealt."

Which was "Dealt with Tpia--Was she going for her?"   smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 11:03pm On May 16, 2011
^^^

Er . . . look closely again, the last sentence "dealt" with the other "dealt" too, i.e. the thread would easily pass the 50 pages mark,  this is applicable to either the insults that would have ensued or the tug of war of words that would have ensued to put their points across to be the eventual winner of the argument wink

She didn't do either. . .yet . . . unless she is planning a rematch which you were supposed to keep secret grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:03pm On May 16, 2011
@ babe

i assumed you were trying to pick a fight since you kept repeating the sentence over and over.

Typically happens here.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:06pm On May 16, 2011
tpia@:

@ babe

i assumed you were trying to pick a fight since you kept repeating the sentence over and over.

Typically happens here.
(

Nah---Not atall. I wasn't trying to pick a fight.

I get what you're saying though. smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 11:30pm On May 16, 2011
Busy_body:

^^^

Er . . . look closely again, the last sentence "dealt" with the other "dealt" too, i.e. the thread would easily pass the 50 pages mark,  this is applicable to either the insults that would have ensued or the tug of war of words that would have ensued to put their points across to be the eventual winner of the argument wink

She didn't do either. . .yet . . . unless she is planning a rematch which you were supposed to keep secret grin

**Brain Fart moment**  I swear I'm lost. lol--- The way you "Dealt" (lol) with the interpretations of your "dealt" is quite confusing. No punctuation marks, no nothing.--lol. It was/is hard for me to decipher what you really meant.
Forgive me for that (Though I still can't comprehend, the other meaning of "dealt". It pretty much looks like an emphasis on the first interpretation.)

Moreover, non of your possible meanings of "dealt" is even right.

My "Dealt" meant,  all Tpia had to say to Ogugua88 (in a nutshell) at the end of the day was "Miss Over-Sabi". In my book that's "dealing with".  smiley

PS: Tpia, sorry for the constant reference to you in my post. I'm only trying to get a point across, no hard feelings.  smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 3:50am On May 17, 2011
^^that's ok.

i edited my post.

thought the usual crowd had coached you hence my testiness.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 3:51am On May 17, 2011
2buff:

^^ Tpia, remember I'm praying for you smiley
Don't get annoyed

hmm, how about i pray for you and you pray for yourself. wink

i mean, what would Jesus do after seeing your profile picture wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsPotato(f): 3:55am On May 17, 2011
Kandi, its very unfair for you to say all Oyinbos are dirty. Like I said earlier, different strokes for different folks. Dont be surprise you might find alot of Africans whom dont scrub and dont bathe as well. Its unfair for you to generalize that way and not everyone whom could scrub everyday. I know some people with very sensitive skin and they were only advice to scrub once to three times a week.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by ozoemeka(m): 4:02am On May 17, 2011
So I was gonna comment but thank god for the last comment on page one. Dear god, is that the thing that is scared to kiss nigerian girls?

Get outta here, nigerian women are gorgeous and healthy, orally and otherwise smiley

What kind of women are you taking on dates? Sounds like Iya Sukayat down the street.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by randyorton: 9:09am On May 17, 2011
madam busy body,the truth is dat u are old and senseless.i need u to know that nairaland is not just a place where guys bash naija women,it also happens the other way.click the link below

http://www.google.com.ng/custom?hl=en&client=pub-6465801557104924&cof=FORID%3A13%3BAH%3Aleft%3BCX%3ANairaland%2520Search%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fintl%2Fen%2Fimages%2Flogos%2Fcustom_search_logo_sm.gif%3BLH%3A30%3BLP%3A1%3BLC%3A%232200cc%3BVLC%3A%23551a8b%3BDIV%3A%236b90da%3B&adkw=AELymgUTcqfiMHD7yH5ddtlBxmDRsqJ3r1tmEPDM9rVqIgklOyVlflbO54RFCAut1_KYnyZRQdpPOiyHZkWmOmda-IfPyApAmleJwamfLlCFLOw-_E3XBKw&channel=9086051970&boostcse=0&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=nigerian+men+are&btnG=Search&cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3Abko28ysgdng

Nigerian Guys Are Rude - Nairaland
Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? - Nairaland
Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? - Nairaland
Most Nigerian Guys Are Gold Diggers-lizzy - Nairaland
70% Of Nigerian Men Are Weak In Bed. - Nairaland

did u see all that? then why complain.i`ll advice u use dis time to search for a husband or spend dis time on him if u `ve got one(i strongly doubt this). the problem with some of u babes is dat when u can no longer attract a guy,u come here to take out your frustrations on the men here.viva ladiva is your kind.she also has a child out of wedlock and still bitter with guys.vivaladiva would never comment on any thread on nl unless it has to do with bashing naija men.u can google her o.she is your kind. DONT LET ME DERAIL THIS THREAD.WHEN NEXT U WANNA TALK,THINK B4 U DO UNLESS I WOULD COME BACK TO FINiSH U OFF.

Why dont u answer op`s question? how do u take care of your mouth?dat is what u should answer instead of getting annoyed with men.we d guys no do u bad thing.na u go dey waste your time when u were young and fresh.now that u are old and dry,u come dey vex
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2011
^

story!!! . . . . undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by iyatrustee(f): 10:17am On May 17, 2011
are you d same as randy orton shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 10:37am On May 17, 2011
So basically, upon searching for "Nigerian men are" and "Nigerian women are", we can safely conclude that Nigerian men and women hate each other.
Very well then.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 10:51am On May 17, 2011
grin grin grin what has busy body done again!! grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by denzel2009: 10:54am On May 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

So basically, upon searching for "Nigerian men are" and "Nigerian women are", we can safely conclude that Nigerian men and women hate each other.
Very well then.

Fine girl, how're you doing? leave all these people to be ranting gutter doti, I really like the blingbling on your neck  wink  I have more carats in my pocket should you want more.  cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 11:05am On May 17, 2011
Busybody

you see now.

Instead of you to spend your time searching for a husband on nl, na so so grammar you go dey blow everywhere.

You'd better get cracking and find a man here. Whoever allowed women out of the kitchen did not do well.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by randyorton: 11:07am On May 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]So basically, upon searching for "Nigerian men are" and "Nigerian women are", we can safely conclude that Nigerian men and women hate each other.
Very well then.

nah nah. some naija women and some naija men hate themselves. some of the naija women are busy body,vivaladiva etc and some of the naija men are paddy lo etc[/color]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by anda4life(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2011
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahaha, not trynna hate doe, buh i wouldnt even kiss the pablo guy if he had diamonds on his lips.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by efizeey(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2011
i cant believe this post got so much replies. nonsense
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2011
na . . we dont dont hate each other . . we all just come out here to have fun.

Only I cant stand it when a non-romance regular comes in for the first time and talks trash about my sisters  angry

If this was MOBO or Mr. Cork, we would've just laughed at the thread and moved on. . . since we already know those ones are crazy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.