Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires (14834 Views)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
stanluiz:
But you have been displaying your stupidity and foolishness. Blockhead! Hope you have taken your drugs this night ?

Dude, cuss in Igbo. You sound like a fcking priest when you try to cuss in English.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosinkkit:
A typical northern millionaire believes his brothers should ALSO be millionaires.

A typical Igbo millionaire believes his brothers should NOT be millionaires because that challenges his status as ''onye isi'' (the top dog) whom everyone has to approach for help.

So when he ''helps'' his brothers, he basically gives them just enough to make a decent living, but definitely not enough to place them on HIS level of wealth.

There is always a clear boundary and ceiling, as to how rich he can help you get. It must never be anywhere close to his level.

That is the typical Igbo millionaire's mentality, and it's pretty sad.

You guys wake up and start yarning dust. If the north help their people,the north would not be suffering the illiteracy and poverty they are suffering right now.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Muna4real:

You guys wake up and start yarning dust. If the north help their people,the north would not be suffering the illiteracy and poverty they are suffering right now.

Shut up and understand before typing. We are referring to transfer of wealth within very high net worth, elite families. That is the type of wealth that engenders political influence etc.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosinkkit:

Kindly go jump in a river, you worthless asswipe. Who asked your imbecilic opinion? We are talking of already made men, not those still struggling to make it.

Foolish monkey! You're here talking about generational wealth, while your generational poverty stricken family is rotting somewhere in the North. Die for all I care. Foolish fool.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
chikachike86:

Foolish monkey! You're here talking about generational wealth, while your generational poverty stricken family is rotting somewhere in the North. Die for all I care. Foolish fool.

Dude, go wash your mum's panties cos they stink all the way up to here and she's allergic to soap...
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by stanluiz(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosinkkit:

Dude, cuss in Igbo. You sound like a fcking priest when you try to cuss in English.
Mumu. Remember to take your drugs in the morning before you run naked enter market. No say I no tell you.

Mentally deranged fellow! Better see your doctor. Monkey!

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
stanluiz:
The modafucker knows nothing. His brain is filled with saw dust.

Let him keep displaying his foolishness, stupidity and ignorant.

The stupid guy is a brain dead monkey. Talking about generational wealth as if he has seen 100k in his miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by slivertongue: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
I think the sucess rate between the two is clear. Igbos apprentiship culture is what grows their economy not dash. we have billionaires here but we have the wretched of the earth here.

rosinkkit:
A typical northern millionaire believes his brothers should ALSO be millionaires.

A typical Igbo millionaire believes his brothers should NOT be millionaires because that challenges his status as ''onye isi'' (the top dog) whom everyone has to approach for help.

So when he ''helps'' his brothers, he basically gives them just enough to make a decent living, but definitely not enough to place them on HIS level of wealth.

There is always a clear boundary and ceiling, as to how rich he can help you get. It must never be anywhere close to his level.

That is the typical Igbo millionaire's mentality, and it's pretty sad.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosinkkit:

Dude, go wash your mum's panties cos they stink all the way up to here and she's allergic to soap...

When reasonable people talk, some slowpoke will open their gutter of a mouth and be spitting thrash. Do you even have a mother? Poverty has killed her since. Foolish monkey.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
rosinkkit:

Shut up and understand before typing. We are referring to transfer of wealth within very high net worth, elite families. That is the type of wealth that engenders political influence etc.

What about transfer of wealth within poor families and communities? Them no de una budget? This is why you have Forbes richest men but are still the country's poorest people. For you, transfer of wealth is that of rich families, dollars and pounds, leaving millions of northerners to die of poverty. You need to learn from the igbos.

To bring out people from poverty, you need to show them the way. You don't necessarily need to be a big billionaire to do that. You simply bring in someone inexperienced to learn how to survive. By so doing,a large amount of trained youths are brought into the labour market. That's how to help your brother. Not by giving him government appointment. Not by dashing him money. But by teaching him your business.
Let me use obi cubana for example. When he started his own business,he had boys like cubana cheif priest and many others watching him. He wasn't a millionaire then. But they grew. Now they are so wealthy together. They wouldn't have become what they are if obi cubana dashed them money or gives the a government job. Do you understand now?

6 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 11:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
stanluiz:
Mumu. Remember to take your drugs in the morning before you run naked enter market. No say I no tell you.

Washed your mum's stinky panties yet?

Damn they STUNK.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
chikachike86:

When reasonable people talk, some slowpoke will open their gutter of a mouth and be spitting thrash. Do you even have a mother? Poverty has killed her since. Foolish monkey.

Your prostitute mum is a free giver. She keeps us warm as hell, but when she starts to stink, we shift her to get laid by street dogs.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
stanluiz:

The fool is clearly mad. Seeing a doctor is a waste of time. Moreover, how can he pay, when he's generationlly poor. Allow him to continue basking in his self induced stupidity and foolishness.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by vasel15: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:
90% of igbo millionaires and billionaires are EXTREMELY selfish. THEIR OWN FAMILIES SUFFER, apart from the wife and kids.

They rarely do anything for their own communities apart from maybe distribute rice and provisions to the villagers at christmas.

You will see an Igbo man worth several millions of dollars. Some of his brothers/cousins etc will still be hustling on the streets, some even hawking.

You never see that with northerners. Once one of them is rich, and you see the brothers, you won't even know the one that is the big shot, because they're all solid.

When they travel to Dubai, you'll see up to 20 of them at the airport, from Alhaji to his brothers, sisters, mum, dad, cousins, drivers, hairdressers, house helps etc.

An Igbo man, if he travels with anyone, na him wife and maybe his kids. Finish.

More often than not, he just sneaks out alone.

I think the refusal of wealthy Igbos to share their wealth is a reason for the continued marginalisation of Igbos in Nigeria. Political influence requires that you have a large base of well-to-do elite. When you restrict that elite to a tiny club of monied men, your base is weakened, and easy to manipulate. It is very easy for others to take advantage of your group.

Are you writing as an igbo man or?
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Muna4real:

What about transfer of wealth within poor families and communities? Them no de una budget? This is why you have Forbes richest men but are still the country's poorest people. For you transfer of wealth is that of rich families, dollars and pounds, leaving millions of northerners to die of poverty. You need to learn from the igbos.

To bring out people from poverty, you need to show them the way. You don't necessarily need to be a big billionaire to do that. You simply bring in someone inexperienced to learn how to survive. By so doing,a large amount of trained youths are brought into the labour market. That's how to help your brother. Not by giving him government appointment. Not by dashing him money. But by teaching him your business.
Let me use obi cubana for example. When he started his own business,he had boys like cubana cheif priest and many others watching him. He wasn't a millionaire then. But they grew. Now they are so wealthy together. They wouldn't have become what they are if obi cubana dashed them money or gives the a government job. Do you understand now?

Smart people talking. Keep it up.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Muna4real:

What about transfer of wealth within poor families and communities? Them no de una budget? This is why you have Forbes richest men but are still the country's poorest people. For you transfer of wealth is that of rich families, dollars and pounds, leaving millions of northerners to die of poverty. You need to learn from the igbos.

You're talking ignorant trash.

If I tell you how many Igbo millionaires and billionaires have died with their money in foreign banks, with no way to retrieve them, because no one in their family knew anything about it, it surpasses trillions of naira. I personally know many Igbos in that situation.

I'm really not here to convince anyone. I'm here to TELL you what goes on. Listen if you like.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by stanluiz(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2021
chikachike86:

The fool is clearly mad. Seeing a doctor is a waste of time. Moreover, how can he pay, when he's generationlly poor. Allow him to continue basking in his self induced stupidity and foolishness.
Na true you talk. I will Just pray for him so that God will resets his brain to Make reason like a human being.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by jimyjames(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

When the richest of your society extend their wealth to family and community in a substantive way, it makes you a stronger unit politically. We are not referring to ordinary earners transferring a few thousand naira to their apprentices here.

You are confusing yourself, northerners have the richest people in Nigeria/Africa but are the poorest, their wealth starts and ends in their family in has no impact on a common northerner there are millions of almajeri children begging for food to eat

Igbo apprenticeship system is the best in the world without it, igbos would not have made it to this level after the civil war, people like obi cubana the whole country is talking about was born just five yrs after the war in 1975 igbos were the poorest ethnic group in Nigeria in 1975 cause the lost everything, Igbo apprenticeship made igbos rich

Wealth transfer of family wealth made a handful of northerners like dangote super rich and it ends there it doesn't benefit an ordinary northerner

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by vasel15: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2021
MalcoImX:

The North doesn't need an Obi Cubana.

We don't want more night clubs. A single borehole in any needy village is more valuable than all those Sodomic and Gomoric spectacles.

Shut up igbo land is not your sharia North, we love clubs and you can't tell us what to do
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2021
jimyjames:

You are confusing yourself, northerners have the richest people in Nigeria/Africa but are the poorest, their wealth starts and ends in their family in has no impact on a common northerner there are millions of almajeri children begging for food to eat

Igbo apprenticeship system is the best in the world without it, igbos would not have made to this level after the civil war, people like obi cubana the whole country is talking about was born just five yrs after the war in 1975 igbos were the poorest ethnic group in Nigeria in 1975 cause the lost everything, Igbo apprenticeship made igbos rich

Wealth transfer of family wealth made a handful of northerners like dangote super rich and it ends there it doesn't benefit an ordinary northerner

Where do you think that ''northern domination'' comes from? It comes from them having a bigger base and foundation of wealthy elite than you do. You must expand your elite to expand your political dominance. How do you expand your elite? By sharing your millions of dollars with your family and close kinsmen - empowering them to be as powerful as YOU - rather than banking it in London and pretending to them that that you are broke and struggling, like these Igbo millionaires do.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by vasel15: 12:08am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Dumbo, we are talking of transfer of wealth (old money) within families.

Like Walton family ish
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Like Walton family ish

Thank you my brother. One sensible person here at last.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

You're talking ignorant trash.

If I tell you how many Igbo millionaires and billionaires have died with their money in foreign banks, with no way to retrieve them, because no one in their family knew anything about it, it surpasses trillions of naira. I personally know many Igbos in that situation.

I'm really not here to convince anyone. I'm here to TELL you what goes on. Listen if you like.

Mr detective, tell us the igbo millionaires that died and left their money and foreign bank. Also, when has it become a crime to save your money in foreign bank?

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2021
stanluiz:
Na true you talk. I will Just pray for him so that God will resets his brain to Make reason like a human being.
Amen!
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Where do you think that ''northern domination'' comes from? It comes from them having a bigger base and foundation of wealthy elite than you do. You must expand your elite to expand your political dominance. How do you expand your elite? By sharing your millions of dollars with your family and close kinsmen - empowering them to be as powerful as YOU - rather than banking it in London and pretending to them that that you are broke and struggling, like these Igbo millionaires do.

It is useless to have many wealthy elites when your people are poor. Go to the roots and help your people. They will not eat your useless political position, they want to come out of poverty.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Muna4real:

Mr detective, tell us the igbo millionaires that died and left their money and foreign bank. Also, when has it become a crime to save your money in foreign bank?

It's not my job to list names for you, so that is an imbecilic request. I'm talking based on my knowledge and experience. What is YOUR experience if any, on the subject matter?

Who said it was a crime to save money in foreign banks? You seem to have a very low IQ. I suggest you find another debate and leave this one.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by chikachike86(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Like Walton family ish

I'm lost here. Is Walton by any chance a Northerner?
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Oh shut it......you're embarrassing..... The overwhelming majority of electronic shop owners in Nigeria or anywhere else on earth are NOT dollar millionaires. FACT.

Now shut up, run along and go buy some ice cream little boy.

It's better to have many electronic shops feeding hundreds and training more hundreds than have a big company feeding only those that work for you.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 12:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Muna4real:

It is useless to have many wealthy elites when your people are poor. Go to the roots and help your people. They will not eat your useless political position, they want to come out of poverty.

Having a powerful elite can garner you the kind of political power you need to make societal change that benefits the masses.

Hausa-Fulanis may have religious hangups preventing that, but southerners don't. So if they could expand their elite and capture real national power, they can change a lot of things for their people.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 12:20am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

It's not my job to list names for you, so that is an imbecilic request. I'm talking based on my knowledge and experience. What is YOUR experience if any, on the subject matter?

Who said it was a crime to save money in foreign banks? You seem to have a very low IQ. I suggest you find another debate and leave this one.

You seem to be terribly senseless. If all northerners are thinking like this,then that region is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by rosinkkit: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Muna4real:

It's better to have many electronic shops feeding hundreds and training more hundreds than have a big company feeding only those that work for you.

Not if you want political influence and dominance. For that, you need a powerful, large elite class of millionaire/billionaire industrialists who transfer wealth efficiently within their families and from one generation to the next, in a seamless manner. The Igbo elite have not got round to this level of thinking and are still stuck in ''me, myself and I'' mode. Parents even hide their wealth from their kids. That is why they are politically dominated by other groups.
Re: The Difference Between Igbo Millionaires And Northern Millionaires by Muna4real(f): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2021
rosinkkit:

Not if you want political influence and dominance. For that, you need a powerful, large elite class.

Your political affluence and dominance have not helped your people. Go to your roots and teach them how you made money. That's how sensible people reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka, Deputy Conferred With World Peace Ambassdors By The United Nations / I Made Efforts To Lure Tinubu To PDP – Wike / FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.